Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

Scanned the whole thread and hard not to be intrigued of the potential at this price.  Look forward to getting some to stake before this hits coinmarketcap and the spot gets blown.

"Next, we have received PM's from a few members of the community wanting thousands of ETHD in exchange for BTC at a discounted rate since there was no ICO. We will leave this up to you all to decide as a community, we do not think that it is fair to sell large amounts, as this may lead to large dumps in the future. We may take something into consideration if members are able to show us how many ETHD they hold and remain very active in the community and continue to prove so. It may help for further development of the project as well as speed things up. "

Generally speaking I don't like that idea either, and I am against it here.

I'm not against the voting idea Layer1 laid out tho.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:36:03 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:55:04 PM by Halcyon Days

Dear everyone,

as many people asked, just a brief overview at a BTC price of $3500 and the last trade of 0.00002000 BTC per ETHD and current supply of 2,998,405 out of 4,200,000 total coins.

Price: $0.07 per ETHD
Market Cap: $209,888

This would make the coin the 457th crypto coin between Piggycoin ($218,318 market cap) and Machinecoin ($198,216 market cap).
Overall, the coin is very cheap and there is a lot of room to grow for the people interested in investing.

I also like the distribution announcement of the developers. New future airdrops will drive people to this thread and the lottery system is good to keep the people posting. The discussion and implementation of masternodes would also draw early adopters and future bigger investors to the coin.

A suggestion:
Maybe you could add the airdrop and lottery to the title of the thread. When looking to the DeepOnion community an announcement like "FREE Aidrops, 1st out of 5" might drive people to the coin.

Eagerly looking forward to the development of the coin, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

i have no 0.1btc in c-cex either. it would be ok if each 0.001btc vote could be compensated. up to the dev who holds the premine. Wink

We have already been paying out to those who have done paid votes. Check under bounties on the main page. You must have proof to do this, such as: transaction id, or, upload a picture of before vote count and after. Once you have finished voting, you must PM us with this information.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

Dear everyone,

as many people asked, just a brief overview at a BTC price of $3500 and the last trade of 0.00002000 BTC per ETHD and current supply of 2,998,405 out of 4,200,000 total coins.

Price: $0.07 per ETHD
Market Cap: $209,888

This would make the coin the 457th crypto coin between Piggycoin ($218,318 market cap) and Machinecoin ($198,216 market cap).
Overall, the coin is very cheap and there is a lot of room to grow for the people interested in investing.

I also like the distribution announcement of the developers. New future airdrops will drive people to this thread and the lottery system is good to keep the people posting. The discussion and implementation of masternodes would also draw early adopters and future bigger investors to the coin.

A suggestion:
Maybe you could add the airdrop and lottery to the title of the thread. When looking to the DeepOnion community an annoucment likes "FREE Aidrops, 1st out of 5" might drive people to the coin.

Eagerly looking forward to the development of the coin, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

That is a good suggestion, we may temporarily change the header.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

We will be back shortly, we have a meeting in place with a few people who would like to have a role in this project.
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:46:11 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 06:01:35 PM by sms301

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet. Now, I don't see any private key or anything. I downloaded in my mac and in windows. Both of them synced up. Two seems to have different address. How do I merge the wallets?  Honestly, I am interested in this project. Just trying to know more about what i'm getting into.  Thanks.
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:17:24 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 12:53:08 AM by coin_miner21

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet and Wallet address is RCL5DBeDxSxzFPYsSuoAhVpGJAi7kyWrsF. Now, I don't see any private key or anything.

You might navigate to the console window to try to get private keys.

muchotaco

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:50:15 PM

Bought some ETHD today. Looks like a great project. Looking forward to it. Thanks Dev.
kl0ndike

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:57:05 PM

Very excited about the community forming around this project.  Will do what I can as well. 

Wallet set up at RMAMEr511nAcvjiXED2PuE3s7bB1vXkApS and will mention ETHD at meetups this week.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:03:13 PM

any dates for airdrop distribution? still didn't get mine...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet and Wallet address is RCL5DBeDxSxzFPYsSuoAhVpGJAi7kyWrsF. Now, I don't see any private key or anything. I downloaded in my mac and in windows. Both of them synced up. Two seems to have different address. How do I merge the wallets?  Honestly, I am interested in this project. Just trying to know more about what i'm getting into.  Thanks.
Every installation of a wallet generate certain unique address.
If you have 2 systems (from what i understood) no problem at all, if you're not comfortable with that, you can simply gather the ETHD in one wallet of your choice by sending ETHD of this wallet to the other one so all the coins remain in one wallet.
kl0ndike

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet and Wallet address is RCL5DBeDxSxzFPYsSuoAhVpGJAi7kyWrsF. Now, I don't see any private key or anything. I downloaded in my mac and in windows. Both of them synced up. Two seems to have different address. How do I merge the wallets?  Honestly, I am interested in this project. Just trying to know more about what i'm getting into.  Thanks.

To get your private key:
1. Go to Help > Console first and enter.
2. Dump your private key. 
dumpprivkey <address>
3. Go to your other computer and import.
importprivkey <privkey>

Should work!

zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

You should have a little patiences. Devs are quite busy right now and will be back shortly as stated a few posts back. If you applied in time they will appear in your wallet soon.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:23:04 PM

Did you send the dev a pm before the 1st airdrop finished? If so the dev will get around to sending you some coins as I'm guessing he is very busy getting through all the pm's that people have sent him.

It's great to see so many people now posting in this thread and helping each other out, we are building a nice community here which I'm sure will go on for many years to come. Once ethd is listed on Coinmarketcap, the word will spread a lot more and the community will most certainly grow. Everyone is doing a great job here and it's also great to see more people on Twitter promoting ethd. Keep the tweets coming!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ansi

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

2nd FREE AIR DROP Distribution will take place when this topic reaches 20K Views Wink
Always check the main thread for updates, OP update the thread whenever something new comes up.

Just install your wallet, make it ready by synchronizing it & wait for your part of the FREE AIR DROP.

Good luck.
ansi

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:26:02 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 09:27:31 AM by ansi

I want to share my Signature  for whoever interested in this project.
PS: this is not an official OP signature Smiley

Member Signature:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤       ❤ [i]EthereumDark[/i] | ETHD[/b][/url]                          ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
[url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤    ❤ [i]100% anonymous!!![/i][/b][/url]          ►[url=http://twitter.com/ethereum_dark][i]Twitter[/i][/url]◀      ❤     [url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b]Get Your FREE Coins NOW![/b][/url]     ❤
[url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤       ❤ [i]Free Airdrop! (NO ICO)[/i][/b][/url]                        ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪[/center]

JR. Signature:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.ethereumdark.net]EthereumD| ETHD - 100% anonymous
►►►►► Get Your FREE Coins NOW! ◀◀◀◀◀ [/url][/center]
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:38:38 AM

Member & Maybe JR. can take it too
Code:
[center][url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤       ❤ [i]EthereumDark[/i] | ETHD[/b][/url]                          ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
[url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤    ❤ [i]100% anonymous!!![/i][/b][/url]          ►[url=http://twitter.com/ethereum_dark][i]Twitter[/i][/url]◀      ❤     [url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b]Get Your FREE Coins NOW![/b][/url]     ❤
[url=https://www.ethereumdark.net][b] ➤➤➤➤➤       ❤ [i]Free Airdrop! (NO ICO)[/i][/b][/url]                        ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪[/center]

awesome signature. I tried to add it as JR member, but I can only use 42 characters. Whats the post requirement for member?

sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:16:12 AM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

Every installation of a wallet generate certain unique address.
If you have 2 systems (from what i understood) no problem at all, if you're not comfortable with that, you can simply gather the ETHD in one wallet of your choice by sending ETHD of this wallet to the other one so all the coins remain in one wallet.

Thanks! I can live with that. Just bought my first ETHD. Will put another order shortly.
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

Member & Maybe JR. can take it too
Code:

Wow.....thanks for your contribution, I think it can be used while official signature is not release yet, will be nice Jn. member use this signature.
More members active and support for this project... Wink
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:20:08 AM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

To get your private key:
1. Go to Help > Console first and enter.
2. Dump your private key. 
dumpprivkey <address>
3. Go to your other computer and import.
importprivkey <privkey>

Should work!

would this method work to restore wallet without having to backup the .dat file?

WOW. didn't expect so many answers
thanks a lot coin_miner21, vella85, zeroarmy

yes, received PM before the airdrop was done and already sent the address.
gonna just wait more
great
cheers!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: