Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416519 times)
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

Hello,

That's the FUDer which everyone says he's butt hurt because he didn't get his airdrop (btw, I didn't apply to get one  Cheesy).
What a great whitepaper we got after waiting more than a month, it'll take dev at least 6 months to do better! You should put even more pictures you got well someone else (as you said) got stole on the web, there's too much words between them.
My 12 old year son propose himself to do it for you, he can do better in 2 days; it will only cost you 1BTC (sorry, not accepting ETHD Nova Coin clone here).

The more people start to realize it's the obviousest scam ever, the more I laugh.
At least the devs are anonomous ( Grin ), so he will be able to come back to screw you again when you'll all realize the truth!
★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★

Btw, here's the copy of a message I got from an active fanboy poster in this thread (won't tell his name but I wonder how much of you are here just for the pump and dump like him):

"You're so right with your ETHD comment.  I've been wanting to write something list that for over a week but figure it's not worth it because the frenzied mob telling themselves lies with the hopes that free coins will be worth "$50 by Christmas!"

- No whitepaper "coming in 5 days!!"
- Template website "if dev is as good at coins as they are at website design"
- github fork with no edit in 30 days "best dev i've ever seen"
- 95%+ coins in top 10 accounts
- total coins being sold greater than size of airdrop
- EthereumDark just stealing some name recognition from Ethereum and BitcoinDark
- Amateur execution of airdrops, communication and social media

Oh well.. it goes on and on.  Truth is I bought 1k coins when I recognized the pump and sold them just under the peak.  Would love to do it again.

Still, burns me up to watch the idiocracy.  Thanks for writing the truth so I know I'm not the only one that sees it."

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1121

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

I just want to share some semi results from my vote poll for exchanges on Twitter.

76 votes total so far -> https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/912274990321500160

72% @Poloniex
24% @Cryptopia
01% @Livecoin
03% @HitBTC

Vote is open for 2 more days but i think we can already see where this is heading  Wink
greetings
zero

Cast my vote for @Poloniex,
But I think BitTrex is way better place for ETHD ^_^ imo.

I think it is easy to get list on bittrex. poloniex is so slow and they dont update any new coin or token for a long time

actually polo listed some new coins in the last month: CVC and OMG for example
it'd be good to have ETHD there but probably listing in topia before would be easier and faster.
al it takes is 5BTC payed in DOTcoins, just the top wallets on ETHD have way more than that.
thing about it dev, it'd definitely be really good for the coin.

regarding the next airdrop
will it be open for people who joined in the 2nd one?

cheers

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Was reading the Whitepaper. You need 2000  current ETHD coins to have a masternode. After the swap, it will become 1000 ethd.  I'm wondering, Do you think the price will be doubled after the swap immediately?
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Was reading the Whitepaper. You need 2000  current ETHD coins to have a masternode. After the swap, it will become 1000 ethd.  I'm wondering, Do you think the price will be doubled after the swap immediately?

Dont think the price will double. It would if supply would halve. But the supply is going to remain the same as far as I understand it. That being said though one aspect I did not

understand is when the swap will occur. I have a few coins myself and was curious will the swap occur before Rd #3 and #4, or after? That much should be made clearer I think
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

If ur guy have any question like not received coin or something like this. should go to telegram group.
And give me a link to the group in Telegram, otherwise I have no idea where to look for such a group
https://t.me/Ethereum_DARK
Here you go man. See you there
I went into the cart and went out, as I did not like in this group Smiley
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

I am glad everyone has settled down a bit.

@dev has had the humility to come out and acknowledge that the white paper had issues and is going to be redeveloped. I am assuming that if the devs were intent on simply scamming they have had several opportunities to cut and run already - which they have not taken.

If you don't want to partake in this journey then thats OK - there are plenty of projects you can choose from - nobody is forcing you to be here.

@dev there is 5% allocation for Marketing & PR - now might be a good time to use a little bit of that for developing the WP, and as other members have pointed out, have the WP reviewed by some trusted people before releasing it.

Also while it must be hectic - pace yourselves, this is a marathon not a sprint.

Am I spamming? Report me!
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

I am glad everyone has settled down a bit.

Also while it must be hectic - pace yourselves, this is a marathon not a sprint.

I am totally with you on this.
I will write an email to abi about my ideas for the next steps to take towards Wp before new one gets released.

Don't accept to much pressure.
Just remember... slow is fast!

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Hello,

That's the FUDer which everyone says he's butt hurt because he didn't get his airdrop (btw, I didn't apply to get one  Cheesy).
What a great whitepaper we got after waiting more than a month, it'll take dev at least 6 months to do better! You should put even more pictures you got well someone else (as you said) got stole on the web, there's too much words between them.
My 12 old year son propose himself to do it for you, he can do better in 2 days; it will only cost you 1BTC (sorry, not accepting ETHD Nova Coin clone here).

The more people start to realize it's the obviousest scam ever, the more I laugh.
At least the devs are anonomous ( Grin ), so he will be able to come back to screw you again when you'll all realize the truth!
★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★

Btw, here's the copy of a message I got from an active fanboy poster in this thread (won't tell his name but I wonder how much of you are here just for the pump and dump like him):

"You're so right with your ETHD comment.  I've been wanting to write something list that for over a week but figure it's not worth it because the frenzied mob telling themselves lies with the hopes that free coins will be worth "$50 by Christmas!"

- EthereumDark just stealing some name recognition from Ethereum and BitcoinDark

Oh well.. it goes on and on.  Truth is I bought 1k coins when I recognized the pump and sold them just under the peak.  Would love to do it again.

Still, burns me up to watch the idiocracy.  Thanks for writing the truth so I know I'm not the only one that sees it."

Please stop it mate.
vsrsatish

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

Wow.. today ETHD touched 25000 satoshi mark with superb volume, where do you see ETHD by end of 2017??
dabumt

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

Hello,

can you show/prove me the corelation between nova coin and ethd as you say fork of novacoin?
knowcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

Hello,

can you show/prove me the corelation between nova coin and ethd as you say fork of novacoin?

Sure, check the EthereumDark github and the NovaCoin.

EthereumDark: https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da
NovaCoin: https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin

In particular, check the COPYING file on EthereumDark
https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da/blob/master/COPYING

Copyright (c) 2014 EthereumDark Developers
Copyright (c) 2013-2014 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Bitcoin Developers

You can also see it in your own wallet.  Go to About.

Copyright © 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2012-2014 The NovaCoin developers
Copyright © 2017 The EthereumDark developers

2014 is familiar because it is when the last EthereumDark coin was active.
https://twitter.com/ethereumdark

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:06:00 PM

Hello,

"Copyright (c) 2014 EthereumDark Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Bitcoin Developers"
(Notice it seems he's been working on it since 2014 but still didn't have time to do a proper Whitepaper  Grin)

I can prove everything I said since my first post here and never had a legit answer!

Please stop it mate.
You stop first.

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

Hello,

Sure, check the EthereumDark github and the NovaCoin.

EthereumDark: https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da
NovaCoin: https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin

In particular, check the COPYING file on EthereumDark

Copyright (c) 2014 EthereumDark Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Bitcoin Developers

You can also see it in your own wallet.  Go to About.

Copyright © 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2012-2014 The NovaCoin developers
Copyright © 2017 The EthereumDark developers

2014 is familiar because it is when the last EthereumDark coin was active.
https://twitter.com/ethereumdark

YAY, finally I got a buddy FUDer/conspiracy theorist/airdrop frustated!!!
It makes 2 sane people out of 228+ pages!
 Grin

knowcoin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

Hello,

(Notice it seems he's been working on it since 2014 but still didn't have time to do a proper Whitepaper  Grin)

I can prove everything I said since my first post here and never had a legit answer!

Please stop it mate.
You stop first.

What it proves it that the dev has been trying to build this coin since 2014.  He failed the first time, and revived the project in 2017.  At best, the dev is trying to modify NovaCoin / PPCoin / BitCoin to add some new features.  From the whitepaper, it seems the dev will likely switch codebases in order to gain smart contract capability leaving this old dated NovaCoin codebase behind.

Unfortunately there isn't much evidence that the dev has ever been able to do anything more than rebrand somebody else's coin and code.  
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

Can someone explain what's going on with the swap?  I've heard a few mentions of it but broswing this thread is a mess.
dabumt

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:30:27 PM

Hello,

(Notice it seems he's been working on it since 2014 but still didn't have time to do a proper Whitepaper  Grin)

Please stop it mate.
You stop first.

What it proves it that the dev has been trying to build this coin since 2014.  He failed the first time, and revived the project in 2017.  At best, the dev is trying to modify NovaCoin / PPCoin / BitCoin to add some new features.  From the whitepaper, it seems the dev will likely switch codebases in order to gain smart contract capability leaving this old dated NovaCoin codebase behind.

Unfortunately there isn't much evidence that the dev has ever been able to do anything more than rebrand somebody else's coin and code.  

but what if he's right and this is a scam? i mean how can you be so sure into this coin from what we know?. i'm hodling decent amont and don't want to get burned..so first the reveal of the dev team would be nice.
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

AS an investor in the currency I think the airdrop should only be paid to people who have a certain amount of coins in the wallet because there are a lot of people making money to get the coin and to dump, I invested in the currency before the airdrop at 17k there as I am like investor seeing the currency fall because of these free coins, I think you have to start thinking about this issue for the growth of the currency the focus has to be the investors
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:59 PM

Hello,

Okay this post is not to accuse you of lying or to say you are FUDer , This coin might be something or might be not I really do not know , But I have one question that I want you to answer , Why you are using an alt account ? If you are doing a good thing by warning us why you do not post it from your main account ! It really caught my eyes the rank of your account while I was reading your post ( And first thing came to my mind is why this dude not posting from his real account ! )
knowcoin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

Can someone explain what's going on with the swap?  I've heard a few mentions of it but broswing this thread is a mess.

Dev will switch codebases and a new coin will be created.  They will swap at 2:1, so you'll get 1 new coin for every 2 you hold now.  The old coin will then be abandoned.  At that time coin supply will be reduced by roughly 50% so that there is no dilution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: