Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:22:17 PM

I am glad everyone has settled down a bit.

Also while it must be hectic - pace yourselves, this is a marathon not a sprint.

I am totally with you on this.
I will write an email to abi about my ideas for the next steps to take towards Wp before new one gets released.

Don't accept to much pressure.
Just remember... slow is fast!

slow is smooth, smooth is fast

That’s the plan,

People like to forget that During last nights FUD campaign the price didn’t break the 24 hr low and today it’ll hold around 0.00016285.

We thank everyone for their support and look forward to the future!

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:31:13 PM

Based on the history of other coins, I think this coin will easily be worth $5-15 in the next coming month or two. Based on the top 100 coins via coinmarketcap, Coins with a circulation supply of 2 - 6 million are worth on average between $6-200 a coin, and right now ETHD has a VERY LOW market cap and 3million circulation supply. Since it is only on coinexchange and NOVA, and it is a beginning with this low supply, it can only go sky high. Just remember the BitcoinDark project. hold! I brought 5400 coins at (74 cent 0.00020450) and i KNEW the price would decline then correct. ETHD is already correction back up top 69cent from 55 cent this morning. I suggest everyone to cash out at around the $5-$10 mark in a month of so. It has such a low supply that it's very easy to pump up. Good luck ethd holders
Mate trust me with this, I've seen some stupid FUD around here that i didn't see in any other BCT thread.
Ever heard about price correction ? No they didn't, yet they make it like they act like they are Warren Buffett in market analysis.

Most dumb dumpers, newbies, FUD''s can handle the truth, the real truth about Supply & Demand, this coin is like 1 month old or so, the demand on it is HUGE, so HUGE no matter what that White Paper would say (Shittier coins made their way through in couple of months to get to $1.00+ so easy).

People will never get the idea that whenever the supply is limited & low + high demand = Rise of the price
As simple as that, but no, they keep act like Warren Buffett.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

well, i hope that ETHD will be live on Bittrex  Smiley
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:39:27 PM

I am glad everyone has settled down a bit.

Also while it must be hectic - pace yourselves, this is a marathon not a sprint.

I am totally with you on this.
I will write an email to abi about my ideas for the next steps to take towards Wp before new one gets released.

Don't accept to much pressure.
Just remember... slow is fast!

slow is smooth, smooth is fast

That’s the plan,

People like to forget that During last nights FUD campaign the price didn’t break the 24 hr low and today it’ll hold around 0.00016285.

We thank everyone for their support and look forward to the future!
Smart traders, whales took that advantage of the FUD drama & bought from the lows again, from $0.40, $0.50 & believe me they will buy from $0.60 too.

The white paper was a little bit fast released, Devs should give no specific date about it next time, they should rewrite it carefully, take their time, the coin is brand new.

One more thing about those saying that price drop was because of the white paper, let me tell you this, in trading, whenever a coin reaches a new high, psychology of traders tend to sell more or keep previous opened positions from previous lows or wait for the price to get higher.

Having said this, this is not only a problem of white paper, most of it was because of the new High ($0.90+) reached, & i promise you, next New high (let's say $1.00+) you'll see the price dropping again to previous lows because of mass selling & that's just normal for some short term traders to gather profits.

That doesn't meat the coin is " shitty " or bad or the white paper bla bla bla...it's just how the market react
I'm talking from a personal experience as a Forex trader.
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

damn, i wouldnt have put so much $ into the coin had i known there were zero commits since august 18th. why is everyone saying best dev ever?

https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da

Exactly what I wondered. 

It's great to be skeptical, one explanation may be they are busy with marketing and community so put development aside first , or they did their development just they forgot to commit it to github
trini4life

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:04:05 AM

ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT AIRDROP! WHY CANT YOU JUST BUY THE DAMN COIN. BTW GREAT JOB GUYS AND GIRLS OF THE DEV TEAM! I NEED TO BUY MORE. 
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:08:50 AM

damn, i wouldnt have put so much $ into the coin had i known there were zero commits since august 18th. why is everyone saying best dev ever?

https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da

Exactly what I wondered. 

It's great to be skeptical, one explanation may be they are busy with marketing and community so put development aside first , or they did their development just they forgot to commit it to github
A few points of note here, (and I am on the most skeptical people you can find).

Firstly, if you did look at the WP you would have come to the conclusion that the existing coin is essentially a placeholder and there is no realistic need to do any particular development of it that I can tell. It is as best I could guess a fork of some other coin - and why would you re-invent the wheel for no good reason.

The existing coin apparently will be swapped out in a latter phase of development - I don't remember the exact details phase 3 or 4?? you can look it up if necessary. The swap out would be necessary as the ambition seems to be to provide a blockchain with a bunch of functionality such as smart contracts, master nodes,etc, etc.

From reading the ANN - from start to finish, it appears that there are 3 devs, initials A+B+I and they intend to have the functionality released in 2018 so this is where the moniker abi2018 came from. Dev is not one, but 3 people. They seem to want to maintain their anonymity and hey this is the land of crypto - thats fair enough in my view.

Now my best guess is that these 3 devs have been inundated with dealing with the admin of Airdrop requests and various other stuff that they probably had no idea would take them so long to do - another post somewhere mentioned hundreds of pages of PM's.

Now I am just looking at some of the Newbie accounts less than a week old spreading FUD here and it strikes me that these are the same accounts that are creating the backlog - what gives?Huh  This is why most Airdrops and campaigns rule out Newbies.

In any case - if you have nothing good to say, then maybe its better to say nothing at all.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Let the dev doing his work. He will release a new whitepaper so be patience and waiting a while. The coin has been released on 21 August and the price rise very fast.
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:15:29 AM

If you're not invested in this you must not like money lol

Stay Shredded
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:37:10 AM

Lotteries will be given out tomorrow, the winners have been chosen and we will reveal them shortly.

ATTENTION MODS/MANAGERS FOR TRANSLATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA/BLOGS/ETC:
Please E-mail us with your addresses, DO NOT PM, so we can send your payments out.
Please make sure to add screen shots and have other proof as well, so that we do not send payments to an impostor.

Support@ethereumdark.net  (Please put "PAYMENT" in subject line)

I sent an email with a screenshot but I think you can also ask to write something in the email and the same thing must be present also in the forum profile to confirm that bitcointalk user is the same person sending the email.

For instance I put the address to receive the payment for italian translation also in the field "bitcoin address" of the forum profile.
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:41:56 AM

Lotteries will be given out tomorrow, the winners have been chosen and we will reveal them shortly.

Please E-mail us with your addresses, DO NOT PM, so we can send your payments out.
Please make sure to add screen shots and have other proof as well, so that we do not send payments to an impostor.

I sent an email with a screenshot but I think you can also ask to write something in the email and the same thing must be present also in the forum profile to confirm that bitcointalk user is the same person sending the email.

For instance I put the address to receive the payment for italian translation also in the field "bitcoin address" of the forum profile.

were the lottery winners posted? i did not see that

shenlin

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:46:47 AM

UPDATE: White paper will be out within the next 8-14 hrs. Stay tuned.

Awesome!!  Grin

That's great. Thanks for Dev's hard work. White paper and roadmap would make ethereumDark fans more confident.
802529er

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:46:58 AM

were the lottery winners posted? i did not see that

Will be posted shortly!

802529er

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:50:05 AM

Make sure to subscribe to the subreddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark 

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:51:01 AM

Did anybody email support and get a wind of that "Bittrex contacted us" deal? I reallyyy wonder if this is true. Because if so, its just massive. I have some reservations, but I would

certainly like to be proven wrong here. Prove me wrong guys!!  Grin
v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:00:53 AM

An idea for next airdrop:
-all investors are buyers(can buy a lot of coins)
-not all buyers are investors(can bay 2 coins)
-no one has any merit for being born before( veteran? newbies?... aaah ...shit. (Explanation:veteran with 2 coins gets airdrop and newbies with 1000 coin does not receive airdrop---this is bullshit)

Conclusion:
Veterans and newbies will be on equal footing.
Investors will receive airdrop because they have spent money buying a number of coins that the Dev could set. Knowing that most coins are controlled by developers the minimum amount would not be so big.

Rewards for the work of collaborators are not my business, they understand each other with the Dev.
 This coin, this dark coin can't be that dark. People understand fair rules, not blind faith.
802529er

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:07:56 AM

-no one has any merit for being born before( veteran? newbies?... aaah ...shit. (Explanation:veteran with 2 coins gets airdrop and newbies with 1000 coin does not receive airdrop---this is bullshit)

Conclusion:
Investors will receive airdrop because they have spent money buying a number of coins that the Dev could set. Knowing that most coins are controlled by developers the minimum amount would not be so big.

Rewards for the work of collaborators are not my business, they understand each other with the Dev.
 This coin, this dark coin can't be that dark. People understand fair rules, not blind faith.

This won’t be happening, forum rank is important but you’ll get the rules for #3 soon.

No one is an investor there was no ICO.

Holding coins will have no merit on your airdrop amount.

If you read page one you’d understand the distribution is set and currently still being issued.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/ for updates on the 3rd airdrop and more

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

Lots of FUD here.

Few things:

1. Just because this is a clone of a previous already working codebase, does not prove that this is a scam or that the devs are incapable of developing anything.  Even if the devs are the same people who worked on the first ethereum dark.  3 years have passed.

2. The community is the hardest part to gain when creating a new project and this one has captured a wide audience already.

3. The airdrop has made it so that many people did not even need to spend a single satoshi on ethd yet.

4. They have a community, and a really high trading volume, all that's left is the development and implementation of the coin's roadmap goals, and the release of a properly created whitepaper which instills confidence rather than the weak one which was hastily released.  They have a good capability of getting their coin listed on exchanges quickly and they even have their first merchant already.

5. The proposed features are actually good and could well allow this coin to maintain value and survive, based on how well it is all executed.  There is a potentially strong future here and early holders/stakers may very well benefit from that.

Few worries:

1. The top rich list is very disproportional to the rest of the wallets and it would really be beneficial in every way imaginable if the devs could clarify what is going on with the ethd they are holding/distributing.  Updated reports on how it is being spent will do a world of good.  Also some sort of clarification of how much they actually do hold, and how much of the supply they intend to keep for themselves.

2. Anonymity of the devs technically allows them to dump and run, and then create another fake project. This would basically be the reality if the devs are actually incapable of developing the features in the roadmap they have created, however if they are capable,
 then the coin will be much more valuable than it is today and will be far more profitable to actually just work on the coin rather than take the money and run. (That is if this is a fake project afterall, which I personally don't think it is, but who knows, it's possible)

3. Few signs of some amateurish things such as how the airdrop itself was handled so far and the sloppy whitepaper release, but also again, not everyone is an airdrop expert and they were clearly learning through trial and error, which is honestly okay, as long as they do develop the coin as promised.

This has been an interesting ride so far, hope it continues to go well and that the devs can ease the fears and concerns of some of the community, the community is the coin's most important asset.
jay010

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

Conclusion:

This won’t be happening, forum rank is important but you’ll get the rules for #3 soon.

No one is an investor there was no ICO.

Holding coins will have no merit on your airdrop amount.

If you read page one you’d understand the distribution is set and currently still being issued.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/ for updates on the 3rd airdrop and more

I can tell you as a newbie, I was excluded because my account here was created after drop #2 was announced.  I have almost 800 coins, not near what some have, but I bought every single one.  Most under .40usd, but some close to .60usd.  I do feel left out in the cold just because I was newbie.  I've spent more money than a lot of people that were complaining about us newbies, mostly because of the fake accounts, to take advantage of the system that was put in place.  But to change the rules, mid drop wasn't fair either.  I will continue to put money into this project, which benefits us all, I would just like a fair shot like everyone.  Trying to get to 2k before it really takes off, just couldn't move funds fast enough and had to work the day of the first run up.  If anybody has any ideas on how to make it fair for everyone to join in on the next drop, and protect against multiple accounts, ect, I'm sure the devs wouldn't mind a few ideas.  That way nobody has to get left behind, even when putting their own money into this.  We are all here because we see potential for a good upside, maybe instead of bickering about newbies, or multiple accounts, we can all work together to help everyone succeed. Just my .02.
802529er

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:23:57 AM

Lots of FUD here.

Few things:

1. Just because this is a clone of a previous already working codebase, does not prove that this is a scam or that the devs are incapable of developing anything.  Even if the devs are the same people who worked on the first ethereum dark.  3 years have passed.

2. The community is the hardest part to gain when creating a new project and this one has captured a wide audience already.

3. The airdrop has made it so that many people did not even need to spend a single satoshi on ethd yet.

4. They have a community, and a really high trading volume, all that's left is the development and implementation of the coin's roadmap goals, and the release of a properly created whitepaper which instills confidence rather than the weak one which was hastily released.  They have a good capability of getting their coin listed on exchanges quickly and they even have their first merchant already.

5. The proposed features are actually good and could well allow this coin to maintain value and survive, based on how well it is all executed.  There is a potentially strong future here and early holders/stakers may very well benefit from that.

Few worries:

1. The top rich list is very disproportional to the rest of the wallets and it would really be beneficial in every way imaginable if the devs could clarify what is going on with the ethd they are holding/distributing.  Updated reports on how it is being spent will do a world of good.  Also some sort of clarification of how much they actually do hold, and how much of the supply they intend to keep for themselves.

2. Anonymity of the devs technically allows them to dump and run, and then create another fake project. This would basically be the reality if the devs are actually incapable of developing the features in the roadmap they have created, however if they are capable,
 then the coin will be much more valuable than it is today and will be far more profitable to actually just work on the coin rather than take the money and run. (That is if this is a fake project afterall, which I personally don't think it is, but who knows, it's possible)

3. Few signs of some amateurish things such as how the airdrop itself was handled so far and the sloppy whitepaper release, but also again, not everyone is an airdrop expert and they were clearly learning through trial and error, which is honestly okay, as long as they do develop the coin as promised.

This has been an interesting ride so far, hope it continues to go well and that the devs can ease the fears and concerns of some of the community, the community is the coin's most important asset.

I’ll try and answer some of your questions,

1. is that we are still in the middle of distribution, until all airdrops/bounty’s/marketing allocations have been sent out, the rich list won’t be accurate as it’s still be disbursed from the dev accounts to the community.

2. and I keep seeing this said, but the fact  is that the key driving factor behind ETHD is the anonymity it give YOU, and that same anonymity is extended to devs, mods, any member of the community

3. We have listened to the community and have already been working on a better methods of airdrop, number 2 started at 20k views for example and is still being disbursed as the influx of applications was amazing. The WP was pulled within hours and is already being reworked and will be released when it’s ready.

We thank every member of the community for their feedback and input, ETHD is for the people by the people and we’ll continue to keep it that way.

Fair

Anonymous

EthereumDark

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: