Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:26:33 AM

An idea for next airdrop:
-all investors are buyers(can buy a lot of coins)
-not all buyers are investors(can bay 2 coins)
-no one has any merit for being born before( veteran? newbies?... aaah ...shit. (Explanation:veteran with 2 coins gets airdrop and newbies with 1000 coin does not receive airdrop---this is bullshit)

Conclusion:
Veterans and newbies will be on equal footing.
Investors will receive airdrop because they have spent money buying a number of coins that the Dev could set. Knowing that most coins are controlled by developers the minimum amount would not be so big.

Rewards for the work of collaborators are not my business, they understand each other with the Dev.
 This coin, this dark coin can't be that dark. People understand fair rules, not blind faith.

This won’t be happening, forum rank is important but you’ll get the rules for #3 soon.

No one is an investor there was no ICO.

Holding coins will have no merit on your airdrop amount.

If you read page one you’d understand the distribution is set and currently still being issued.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/ for updates on the 3rd airdrop and more

I can tell you as a newbie, I was excluded because my account here was created after drop #2 was announced.  I have almost 800 coins, not near what some have, but I bought every single one.  Most under .40usd, but some close to .60usd.  I do feel left out in the cold just because I was newbie.  I've spent more money than a lot of people that were complaining about us newbies, mostly because of the fake accounts, to take advantage of the system that was put in place.  But to change the rules, mid drop wasn't fair either.  I will continue to put money into this project, which benefits us all, I would just like a fair shot like everyone.  Trying to get to 2k before it really takes off, just couldn't move funds fast enough and had to work the day of the first run up.  If anybody has any ideas on how to make it fair for everyone to join in on the next drop, and protect against multiple accounts, ect, I'm sure the devs wouldn't mind a few ideas.  That way nobody has to get left behind, even when putting their own money into this.  We are all here because we see potential for a good upside, maybe instead of bickering about newbies, or multiple accounts, we can all work together to help everyone succeed. Just my .02.

We won’t ban newbies from future airdrops AS LONG AS THE ACCOUNT WAS CREATED BEFORE THE AIRDROP ANNOUNCEMENTS, and this is simply to remove brand new and accounts made to receive multiple airdrops.

Protecting against multiple accounts isn’t foolproof, vpn if we go IP, and then it’s not an anon coin really

micromaxim

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

I believe in the coin and keep it to a of half a year
jay010

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:32:37 AM

-no one has any merit for being born before( veteran? newbies?... aaah ...shit. (Explanation:veteran with 2 coins gets airdrop and newbies with 1000 coin does not receive airdrop---this is bullshit)

Conclusion:
Investors will receive airdrop because they have spent money buying a number of coins that the Dev could set. Knowing that most coins are controlled by developers the minimum amount would not be so big.

Rewards for the work of collaborators are not my business, they understand each other with the Dev.
 This coin, this dark coin can't be that dark. People understand fair rules, not blind faith.

This won’t be happening, forum rank is important but you’ll get the rules for #3 soon.

If you read page one you’d understand the distribution is set and currently still being issued.

I can tell you as a newbie, I was excluded because my account here was created after drop #2 was announced.  I have almost 800 coins, not near what some have, but I bought every single one.  Most under .40usd, but some close to .60usd.  I do feel left out in the cold just because I was newbie.  I've spent more money than a lot of people that were complaining about us newbies, mostly because of the fake accounts, to take advantage of the system that was put in place.  But to change the rules, mid drop wasn't fair either.  I will continue to put money into this project, which benefits us all, I would just like a fair shot like everyone.  Trying to get to 2k before it really takes off, just couldn't move funds fast enough and had to work the day of the first run up.  If anybody has any ideas on how to make it fair for everyone to join in on the next drop, and protect against multiple accounts, ect, I'm sure the devs wouldn't mind a few ideas.  That way nobody has to get left behind, even when putting their own money into this.  We are all here because we see potential for a good upside, maybe instead of bickering about newbies, or multiple accounts, we can all work together to help everyone succeed. Just my .02.

We won’t ban newbies from future airdrops AS LONG AS THE ACCOUNT WAS CREATED BEFORE THE AIRDROP ANNOUNCEMENTS, and this is simply to remove brand new and accounts made to receive multiple airdrops.

Protecting against multiple accounts isn’t foolproof, vpn if we go IP, and then it’s not an anon coin really

Glad to see your trying!  but that still doesn't solve anything.  I could create 10 accounts tonight.  Few days from now another airdrop is announced, and rinse and repeat of what happened last time.  Maybe use a spreadsheet to keep track of wallet addresses with coins staking in them.  Would be less work than checking on everyones name to see how new they are.  Then they can check right in the explorer and see when wallet first had coins put in, and how long they have been staking.  That would be a good way to check one it also.  That's not a perfect solution either, just trying to help!
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

Conclusion:

I Agree, so the members will have a fair distribution and not only for the newbie members who created an account just because of ETHD airdrop. Good decisions for the community and for better coin price and uses.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:34:00 AM

Lots of FUD here.

Few things:

1. Just because this is a clone of a previous already working codebase, does not prove that this is a scam or that the devs are incapable of developing anything.  Even if the devs are the same people who worked on the first ethereum dark.  3 years have passed.

2. The community is the hardest part to gain when creating a new project and this one has captured a wide audience already.

3. The airdrop has made it so that many people did not even need to spend a single satoshi on ethd yet.

4. They have a community, and a really high trading volume, all that's left is the development and implementation of the coin's roadmap goals, and the release of a properly created whitepaper which instills confidence rather than the weak one which was hastily released.  They have a good capability of getting their coin listed on exchanges quickly and they even have their first merchant already.

5. The proposed features are actually good and could well allow this coin to maintain value and survive, based on how well it is all executed.  There is a potentially strong future here and early holders/stakers may very well benefit from that.

Few worries:

1. The top rich list is very disproportional to the rest of the wallets and it would really be beneficial in every way imaginable if the devs could clarify what is going on with the ethd they are holding/distributing.  Updated reports on how it is being spent will do a world of good.  Also some sort of clarification of how much they actually do hold, and how much of the supply they intend to keep for themselves.

2. Anonymity of the devs technically allows them to dump and run, and then create another fake project. This would basically be the reality if the devs are actually incapable of developing the features in the roadmap they have created, however if they are capable,
 then the coin will be much more valuable than it is today and will be far more profitable to actually just work on the coin rather than take the money and run. (That is if this is a fake project afterall, which I personally don't think it is, but who knows, it's possible)

3. Few signs of some amateurish things such as how the airdrop itself was handled so far and the sloppy whitepaper release, but also again, not everyone is an airdrop expert and they were clearly learning through trial and error, which is honestly okay, as long as they do develop the coin as promised.

This has been an interesting ride so far, hope it continues to go well and that the devs can ease the fears and concerns of some of the community, the community is the coin's most important asset.

I’ll try and answer some of your questions,

1. is that we are still in the middle of distribution, until all airdrops/bounty’s/marketing allocations have been sent out, the rich list won’t be accurate as it’s still be disbursed from the dev accounts to the community.

2. and I keep seeing this said, but the fact  is that the key driving factor behind ETHD is the anonymity it give YOU, and that same anonymity is extended to devs, mods, any member of the community

3. We have listened to the community and have already been working on a better methods of airdrop, number 2 started at 20k views for example and is still being disbursed as the influx of applications was amazing. The WP was pulled within hours and is already being reworked and will be released when it’s ready.

We thank every member of the community for their feedback and input, ETHD is for the people by the people and we’ll continue to keep it that way.

Fair

Anonymous

EthereumDark

Is ETHD going to be anonymous?

Will Ethereum Dark have any anonymous features.. like private transactions?
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

Lol. mate just google it .Every digital currency hs it own use and the main features of using is it no tracking or any tracement will going to happen to know the identity of one's person. The answer is? i think i finally answered and you know it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
adaptivedev

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

What's holding me back now is ZERO (original) code released to Github.

Do that, and you'll gain a lot more credibility.

What's the ETA for that?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:51:25 AM

Wow thanks for the airdrop. Forgot I even applied for it.

The whitepaper sure looks promising. Keep up the good work.

how much did you received ?

I think I received around 330 Coins or so. This was for the 2nd airdrop, I missed the first.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

I'm still waiting ETHD on Bittrex and Poloniex, this gona be huge
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

Dev, I finally got access to my account. Any way to participate in the giveaway?

v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

[/quote]

Well then I'm out, but at least I know once and for all how things are going.
And if this had been said from the beginning, it would have been apart from correct, honest.
Anyway, as I said in another post, I'm not here for free coins, I'm here because I think and hope it will be successful.I've always wanted to catch a train from the beginning.
Now that it's clear, I'll never speak of airdrop again because I don't look like a beggar Grin

Long life to the ETHD!
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:53 AM

Lol. mate just google it .Every digital currency hs it own use and the main features of using is it no tracking or any tracement will going to happen to know the identity of one's person. The answer is? i think i finally answered and you know it.

I appreciate your willingness to help, but 1. I am intelligent enough to have tried that already, which there are no details in a google search yet since this coin is obviously so new and without a white paper.. 2. I would prefer a response from the devs directly, which is who my question was initially for.. But like I said I do appreciate your willingness to help. Even if it was sarcastic and condescending.  Smiley
CapeTownMinter

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

zero come back Grin
sky2600

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:19:31 AM

Dev, You're moving at light speed compared to a lot of other devs out there. No rushy rush on the WP. Just get it to how you really want it and I'm sure it will be more than satisfactory. I'm stoked about this coin and hoping for the best yet to come.  Grin
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:27:57 AM

I appreciate your willingness to help, but 1. I am intelligent enough to have tried that already, which there are no details in a google search yet since this coin is obviously so new and without a white paper.. 2. I would prefer a response from the devs directly, which is who my question was initially for.. But like I said I do appreciate your willingness to help. Even if it was sarcastic and condescending.  Smiley

Please wait for the updated white paper and check the reddit link above for more info http://reddit.com/r/EthDark

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

Based on the history of other coins, I think this coin will easily be worth $5-15 in the next coming month or two. Based on the top 100 coins via coinmarketcap, Coins with a circulation supply of 2 - 6 million are worth on average between $6-200 a coin, and right now ETHD has a VERY LOW market cap and 3million circulation supply. Since it is only on coinexchange and NOVA, and it is a beginning with this low supply, it can only go sky high. Just remember the BitcoinDark project. hold! I brought 5400 coins at (74 cent 0.00020450) and i KNEW the price would decline then correct. ETHD is already correction back up top 69cent from 55 cent this morning. I suggest everyone to cash out at around the $5-$10 mark in a month of so. It has such a low supply that it's very easy to pump up. Good luck ethd holders
Mate trust me with this, I've seen some stupid FUD around here that i didn't see in any other BCT thread.
Ever heard about price correction ? No they didn't, yet they make it like they act like they are Warren Buffett in market analysis.

Most dumb dumpers, newbies, FUD''s can handle the truth, the real truth about Supply & Demand, this coin is like 1 month old or so, the demand on it is HUGE, so HUGE no matter what that White Paper would say (Shittier coins made their way through in couple of months to get to $1.00+ so easy).

People will never get the idea that whenever the supply is limited & low + high demand = Rise of the price
As simple as that, but no, they keep act like Warren Buffett.

Man, this so true. That's is why we should HODL this coin as long as it takes because  Low Supply while demand is high means the prices go up and it will go up faster than you can get a boner on blonde chick sitting half naked beside you. lol

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Emaxxx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:06:36 AM

If u say some people are dumping..what is trading actually for?..

cryptoharnanto

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:18:33 AM

Based on the history of other coins, I think this coin will easily be worth $5-15 in the next coming month or two. Based on the top 100 coins via coinmarketcap, Coins with a circulation supply of 2 - 6 million are worth on average between $6-200 a coin, and right now ETHD has a VERY LOW market cap and 3million circulation supply. Since it is only on coinexchange and NOVA, and it is a beginning with this low supply, it can only go sky high. Just remember the BitcoinDark project. hold! I brought 5400 coins at (74 cent 0.00020450) and i KNEW the price would decline then correct. ETHD is already correction back up top 69cent from 55 cent this morning. I suggest everyone to cash out at around the $5-$10 mark in a month of so. It has such a low supply that it's very easy to pump up. Good luck ethd holders
Mate trust me with this, I've seen some stupid FUD around here that i didn't see in any other BCT thread.
Ever heard about price correction ? No they didn't, yet they make it like they act like they are Warren Buffett in market analysis.

Most dumb dumpers, newbies, FUD''s can handle the truth, the real truth about Supply & Demand, this coin is like 1 month old or so, the demand on it is HUGE, so HUGE no matter what that White Paper would say (Shittier coins made their way through in couple of months to get to $1.00+ so easy).

People will never get the idea that whenever the supply is limited & low + high demand = Rise of the price
As simple as that, but no, they keep act like Warren Buffett.

Man, this so true. That's is why we should HODL this coin as long as it takes because  Low Supply while demand is high means the prices go up and it will go up faster than you can get a boner on blonde chick sitting half naked beside you. lol

mwahahhahaha oh ma gad i love this  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:37 AM

Show your support, retweet pls https://twitter.com/btcgreat/status/912520373597487104
Thank you in advance                               
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:40:32 AM

Lots of FUD here.

Few things:

1. Just because this is a clone of a previous already working codebase, does not prove that this is a scam or that the devs are incapable of developing anything.  Even if the devs are the same people who worked on the first ethereum dark.  3 years have passed.

2. The community is the hardest part to gain when creating a new project and this one has captured a wide audience already.

3. The airdrop has made it so that many people did not even need to spend a single satoshi on ethd yet.

4. They have a community, and a really high trading volume, all that's left is the development and implementation of the coin's roadmap goals, and the release of a properly created whitepaper which instills confidence rather than the weak one which was hastily released.  They have a good capability of getting their coin listed on exchanges quickly and they even have their first merchant already.

5. The proposed features are actually good and could well allow this coin to maintain value and survive, based on how well it is all executed.  There is a potentially strong future here and early holders/stakers may very well benefit from that.

Few worries:

1. The top rich list is very disproportional to the rest of the wallets and it would really be beneficial in every way imaginable if the devs could clarify what is going on with the ethd they are holding/distributing.  Updated reports on how it is being spent will do a world of good.  Also some sort of clarification of how much they actually do hold, and how much of the supply they intend to keep for themselves.

2. Anonymity of the devs technically allows them to dump and run, and then create another fake project. This would basically be the reality if the devs are actually incapable of developing the features in the roadmap they have created, however if they are capable,
 then the coin will be much more valuable than it is today and will be far more profitable to actually just work on the coin rather than take the money and run. (That is if this is a fake project afterall, which I personally don't think it is, but who knows, it's possible)

3. Few signs of some amateurish things such as how the airdrop itself was handled so far and the sloppy whitepaper release, but also again, not everyone is an airdrop expert and they were clearly learning through trial and error, which is honestly okay, as long as they do develop the coin as promised.

This has been an interesting ride so far, hope it continues to go well and that the devs can ease the fears and concerns of some of the community, the community is the coin's most important asset.

I’ll try and answer some of your questions,

1. is that we are still in the middle of distribution, until all airdrops/bounty’s/marketing allocations have been sent out, the rich list won’t be accurate as it’s still be disbursed from the dev accounts to the community.

2. and I keep seeing this said, but the fact  is that the key driving factor behind ETHD is the anonymity it give YOU, and that same anonymity is extended to devs, mods, any member of the community

3. We have listened to the community and have already been working on a better methods of airdrop, number 2 started at 20k views for example and is still being disbursed as the influx of applications was amazing. The WP was pulled within hours and is already being reworked and will be released when it’s ready.

We thank every member of the community for their feedback and input, ETHD is for the people by the people and we’ll continue to keep it that way.

Fair

Anonymous

EthereumDark

Fair enough, thanks for the reply.  I was just playing devil's advocate and finding whatever holes that I can, but also comparing it with the positive things I have seen.

Looking forward to see how this progresses.

btw there's a typo in the thread subject, it says Anonomity instead of Anonymity
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: