Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:24:57 AM

I thought ETHD is forked from ethereum, but it doesn't seem like it.
What ETHD have to do with ETD?  Why ETHD used source code from ETD? Will wait response from developers.

It's a Scrypt based Coin NOT Ethereum. Doesn't make any sense why the DEV (who by the way seems to be doing a good job) would call it EthereumDark.

It makes sense if that's some kind of twisted joke about the rebirth of a scamcoin born and dead in 2014.

Finally some decent reply’s thank you

blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:25:24 AM

What ETHD have to do with ETD?  Why ETHD used source code from ETD? Will wait response from developers.

It's a Scrypt based Coin NOT Ethereum. Doesn't make any sense why the DEV (who by the way seems to be doing a good job) would call it EthereumDark.

The only solution is a coinswap, in our wildest wet dreams we can hope for a blockchain etherum like made from scratch but who knows ...

Trying to ride on the coat tails of the success of Ethereum by adding Ethereum a coin's name isn't what I would regard as smart or good business sense... For example people are already questioninig the name and it's algo.

Personally I think it's a little sneaky and certainly gets no respect from me.

Let's hope when the white paper comes out it will be more authentic and reflect more of what the name is obviously implying..
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:28:19 AM

What ETHD have to do with ETD?  Why ETHD used source code from ETD? Will wait response from developers.

The only solution is a coinswap, in our wildest wet dreams we can hope for a blockchain etherum like made from scratch but who knows ...

Trying to ride on the coat tails of the success of Ethereum by adding Ethereum a coin's name isn't what I would regard as smart or good business sense... For example people are already questioninig the name and it's algo.

Let's hope when the white paper comes out it will be more authentic and reflect more of what the name is obviously implying..

That’s the plan, but it’s jot really implying anything, that hasn’t been answered previously.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:30:20 AM

When is the next airdrop ?
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Oh it's so obvious is it?

If the name has nothing to do with riding the coat tails of Ethereum, then why use the SAME LOGO ??

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

What ETHD have to do with ETD?  Why ETHD used source code from ETD? Will wait response from developers.

If the name has nothing to do with riding the coat tails of Ethereum, then why use the SAME LOGO ??

Twisted if can can’t be bothered to read the thread fully you should bother commenting.

The first whitepaper was created by a member of the community pulled the wrong logo from the wrong twitter, simple mistake.

The whitepaper was pulled ASAP once we noticed

TwistedXT

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:37:50 AM

Twisted if can can’t be bothered to read the thread fully you should bother commenting.

A member of the community pulled the wrong logo from the wrong twitter, simple mistake.

Dude, what are you saying? the Ethereum Logo/Symbol is all over ETHD website.

You know what, don't worry about it, i'll leave you to your own delusions.

Seriously good luck with your project/coin

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

A member of the community pulled the wrong logo from the wrong twitter, simple mistake.

Serously good luck with your project/coin

Sorry thought you were talking about the ETHD logo.

The Ethereum logo isn’t copywrited or owned by any one ententy.

Another person more concerned with looks over function.

blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:41:09 AM

That’s the plan, but it’s jot really implying anything, that hasn’t been answered previously.

When I asked if there will be anonymous features like private transactions.. I was told to wait for the white paper so that has not yet been answered, which the name seems like it's implying that ETHD will be an anonymous coin.
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

When I asked if there will be anonymous features like private transactions.. I was told to wait for the white paper so that has not yet been answered, which the name seems like it's implying that ETHD will be an anonymous coin.

Await the white paper but if you read page 1 of this thread it touches on some of the basic privacy features

TwistedXT

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:44:19 AM

I know it isn't but that's not the point.

As I said before... Trying to ride on the coat tails of the success of Ethereum by adding Ethereum AND its LOGO to a coin's name isn't what I would regard as smart or good business sense... For example people are already questioninig the name and it's algo

Anyway, I don't mean any malice, it's just a shame it couldn't have a little more creative and original.

Good luck! i wish you all well.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:44:36 AM

i still hold most of my ethereum dark coins i sell some of what i buy to make some profit and i buy back cheaper more ethd. i still think dev is doing a good job and think ethereum dark will be good in the future that why i still hold my coins.
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:47:30 AM

I know it isn't but that's not the point.

As I said before... Trying to ride on the coat tails of the success of Ethereum by adding Ethereum AND its LOGO to a coin's name isn't what I would regard as smart or good business sense... For example people are already questioninig the name and it's algo

Anyway, I don't mean any malice, it's just a shame it couldn't have a little more creative and original.

Good luck! i wish you all well.

While some of it might be riding on the success of Ethereum, it’s also because we envision Ethereum like features and function with privacy and faster speed, We believe we can deliver on these ideas and turn them into something that becomes as common place at Ethereum.
For a name to be successful it should be recognizable and instantly put the thought of ETHD knto their minds.

When people say Bitcoin Dark where does your mind go? Anonymous Bitcoin.
That’s the same takeaway we want people to have with ETHD

alilojuba

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

Any one see the dev ? abi18 ? no news about them ?
sooo bad :p
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:01:10 AM

Brand new account and first post.

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

I’ve never seen more active FUD spreading during distribution.

The dev has been addressing the concerns of the community and will update with progress soon.

Please refer to my above post for other updates

alilojuba

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:16:15 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

The dev has been addressing the concerns of the community and will update with progress soon.

We are confusing about the next days of this coin I know it's a Dark but not like that Cheesy lol
knowcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

If what we're saying makes you experience Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, that's up to you.  I'm not hear to spread anything, just to share due diligence for investors.

1. ETD coin attempted to launch as a fork of NovaCoin in 2014 and failed
2. ETHD is the same code attempting to launch yet again, with a slightly new logo and story
3. No code has been released (or likely written) by this dev, showing that their product is a fork with a changed logo and name
4. The name EthereumDark has nothing to do with Ethereum, and appears to be using the name and logo to benefit from confusing people
5. Whitepaper was quickly pulled back because it was so poorly written and assembled that it was embarrassing to the project
6. Whitepaper was unspecific about the technology, essentially promising buzz words like anonymous transactions, masternodes and smart contracts
7. Whitepaper describes the release of a new coin, meaning the dev will fork another coin in order to gain this functionality
8. Whitepaper claims the value of the coin is in the tight supply, which most will agree with
9. Website is a template from wix.com that takes 30 minutes to create
10. Top 10 addresses own 63.5% of the share of coins, and top 50 own 93% of share
11. Devs are selling shares on exchanges, as the volume from the airdrop alone can't account for the supply
12. Abi18 account hasn't logged in for over 24 hours, despite that they are supposed to be completing airdrop #2
13. Abi18 account rarely shares any substantial information, allowing fanaticism to grow and people to speculate about the project's value
14. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Now, that doesn't mean you can't profit from this situation.  I understand that a coin in tight supply with a market cap of only $1m could go up quite a bit with the right marketing, and from the size of this thread clearly the airdrop has been a successful marketing campaign.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be buying these coins and holding for the long run, thinking this is the next ETH or BTC.  Only investors ready to move quickly when the music stops should be buying this.  You'd better have nerves of steel (steal) if you're spending your own money.

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:29:51 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

If what we're saying makes you experience Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, that's up to you.  I'm not hear to spread anything, just to share due diligence for investors.

2. ETHD is the same code attempting to launch yet again, with a slightly new logo and story
3. No code has been released (or likely written) by this dev, showing that their product is a fork with a changed logo and name
4. The name EthereumDark has nothing to do with Ethereum, and appears to be using the name and logo to benefit from confusing people
5. Whitepaper was quickly pulled back because it was so poorly written and assembled that it was embarrassing to the project
6. Whitepaper was unspecific about the technology, essentially promising buzz words like anonymous transactions, masternodes and smart contracts
7. Whitepaper describes the release of a new coin, meaning the dev will fork another coin in order to gain this functionality
8. Whitepaper claims the value of the coin is in the tight supply, which most will agree with
10. Top 10 addresses own 63.5% of the share of coins, and top 50 own 93% of share
11. Devs are selling shares on exchanges, as the volume from the airdrop alone can't account for the supply
12. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Now, that doesn't mean you can't profit from this situation.  I understand that a coin in tight supply with a market cap of only $1m could go up quite a bit with the right marketing, and from the size of this thread clearly the airdrop has been a successful marketing campaign.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be buying these coins and holding for the long run, thinking this is the next ETH or BTC.  Only investors ready to move quickly when the music stops should be buying this.  You'd better have nerves of steel (steal) if you're spending your own money.

Your post says nothing the previous 200 pages have touched on multiple times.

If you don’t read page one and then post complaints about the distribution or other things covered on page one, you’ll be reported to the mods and to your signature campaign managers, We are done answering the same question over and over on EVERY SINGLE PAGE

With or without you, ETHD will take the community behind it places they never thought posiable.

Your welcome to be apart, or stand on the sidelines.

Choice is yours

#TeamETHD

Bluegrasser

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

AKA - Prochef.Bill

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

12. Abi18 account hasn't logged in for over 24 hours, despite that they are supposed to be completing airdrop #2
13. Abi18 account rarely shares any substantial information, allowing fanaticism to grow and people to speculate about the project's value
14. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

+1   Best post in this thread!!

AKA - Prochef Bill
Safe Seafood Coin
SafeSeafoodCoin.com
knowcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:33:11 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

12. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Your post says nothing the previous 200 pages have touched on multiple times.

If you don’t read page one and then post complaints about the distribution or other things covered on page one, you’ll be reported to the mods and to your signature campaign managers, We are done answering the same question over and over on EVERY SINGLE PAGE

With or without you, ETHD will take the community behind it places they never thought posiable.

Your welcome to be apart, or stand on the sidelines.

Choice is yours

#TeamETHD

What are you on about?  I didn't ask any questions.  There are no rules against stating opinions and observations.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: