Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

Not worth sell so might as well hold and see what happens

^^^^^ this
Slapdash, you only lose money when you sell. Remember that! Don't panic sell. There's no reason to sell for a loss in crypto and when there is a great project, if a price can go up once, it can go up again.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

first, free coins and now this...
amazing.
let's all thank abi18 for the *free* entertainment - even if not intentionally.
Smiley

cryptoworld as its finest.

i will keep some ETHD for good memories now. ^^

#coincollector
#cryptohistory

Yes for sure, this is one for the books!! Great laugh, rather sadly its became that.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
spinnycat

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:09:49 PM

^^^^^ this
Slapdash, you only lose money when you sell. Remember that! Don't panic sell. There's no reason to sell for a loss in crypto and when there is a great project, if a price can go up once, it can go up again.

Crypt0kid I know you have drank the coolaid and have alot invested in this it seems, and I hope the coin rises just so you can get your money back, but please stop shilling a dead horse.

noveca

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:18:33 PM

Ethereum Dark  this coin in common with Ethereum
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

^^^^^ this

Crypt0kid I know you have drank the coolaid and have alot invested in this it seems, and I hope the coin rises just so you can get your money back, but please stop shilling a dead horse.

SpinnyCat, I bought the coin at 75 cents. I can sell at any time and still make a profit. My intention was never to sell. It is to run a masternode and that is what I will do. Why are you still here if you don't like the coin. Is your life that sad that you have to come talk bad about this project? Do you hate your wife so much that you don't want to spend time with her?

You tell me not to shill a dead horse. Why then are you still here beating a dead horse, if indeed the horse is dead?  Roll Eyes If you've sold your coins, move on and enjoy your life. If you regret selling and want to get back into the community, go to the exchange and buy some ETHD. I'm sure that once you bought them back, you won't be so angry at life and you can join us in the upcoming rocketship. Grin

akirabrr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:20:47 PM

as i can see ethereum dark can be called "for retardeds coin"
spinnycat

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

^^^^^ this

SpinnyCat, I bought the coin at 75 cents. I can sell at any time and still make a profit. My intention was never to sell. It is to run a masternode and that is what I will do. Why are you still here if you don't like the coin. Is your life that sad that you have to come talk bad about this project? Do you hate your wife so much that you don't want to spend time with her?

You tell me not to shill a dead horse. Why then are you still here beating a dead horse, if indeed the horse is dead?  Roll Eyes If you've sold your coins, move on and enjoy your life. If you regret selling and want to get back into the community, go to the exchange and buy some ETHD. I'm sure that once you bought them back, you won't be so angry at life and you can join us in the upcoming rocketship. Grin

Hey Cryptokid great if you havent had a loss, but many people have unfortunately. I don't want to see people be fooled by false optimism, hence my comments. Also why are you talking about a MASTERNODE? The dev said yesterday its becoming an ERC20 token...no masternodes. Don't you understand that?

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

as i can see ethereum dark can be called "for retardeds coin"
Akirabrr, For Retards Coin is a different project. You probably already own a lot of those coins. If you want to join the ETHD community, go buy some ETHD and join the community. We will forgive your past transgressions. The amount of FUD here is very strong. If you hate that you sold your coins buy them back. If you don't like the project, then move on to a different project. It really amazes me why so many FUDers are here talking bad about this project when you can find another project and get behind it. When I sell a coin, I move on. If I am unsure about my decision for selling a coin, I may visit the forum, but I don't try to spread FUD about the project. You are acting like a guy whose girlfriend left him for another man and now you are trying to do everything you can to make sure that your ex-girlfriend will never be happy. Move on with your life. The ex-girlfriend doesn't care about you. Go find another girlfriend and enjoy your life. That's the analogy that I can equate to all of you trying to continuously spread FUD about ETHD.  

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:35:44 PM

best drama thread since a while.

will pedro get her back??
finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:43:04 PM

I think Pedro is in for a "nasty surprise" Coming up right after the break!
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:22 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 12:02:29 AM by crypt0kid

^^^^^ this

Hey Cryptokid great if you havent had a loss, but many people have unfortunately. I don't want to see people be fooled by false optimism, hence my comments. Also why are you talking about a MASTERNODE? The dev said yesterday its becoming an ERC20 token...no masternodes. Don't you understand that?
Spinnycat, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. What's even more dangerous is when someone with a little knowledge tries to convince others that they know what they are talking about. Who says that an ERC20 token can't have a masternode? Who told you that? Did you read a book about it? Are you a developer? Why would you make that assumption?

There is actually an ERC20 Token called MASS. It has Staking and Masternodes. It's a Proof of Stake and Masternode Smart Contract on the Ethereum platform. It had an ICO in July. Mass had to refund their ICO money after the banning of ICOs was announced. They may be working on a relaunch. What do you have to say about that? There are no limitations to what a coin can be. It depends on what the devs want to do. This is why you shouldn't try to sound smart when you don't know what your talking about. That is called spreading FUD.

I almost sold my ETHD yesterday. I become weak for a moment from all of the FUD and then I sat back for a minute and really thought about it and realized that the devs didn't go anywhere. If other people did the same thing and not listen to unknowledgeable people like you who were busy spreading FUD, they wouldn't have sold their coins for a loss. They would still be holding the coin and getting ready to grab their seat on the rocketship.

People like you are the ones to blame for spreading false information. You don't know enough about anything and you spread false information and then you accuse me of trying to shill a coin when you are the one who is busy trying to tear it down? what kind of idiotic nonsense are you talking about. Do you even know the words that are coming out of your mouth? Cheesy (That line is from the movie Rush Hour) You and others like you are to blame for others losing their money. I guess getting people to lose their money wasn't enough for you. Now, you've come back to try to destroy the coin as well? Have you no shame? Is your life that miserable that you only benefit when others are suffering like you? If you hate this coin why are you still here? Move on with your life! But if you've realize the error of your ways and admit that you know absolutely nothing and that you're full of hot air, then you are welcome to buy some ETHD and we will welcome you back to the community as long as you stop spreading FUD and don't talk about things you don't understand.  Cool

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:46:52 PM

LOL Spoiler Alert!!!
Pedro did not get her back.  Tongue

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:48:34 PM

that is something to be seen. but wait, what is carlos up to??
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:40 PM

Carlos has been having a secret relationship with Pedro's mother.  Shocked No one know about it yet, but the truth is about to be revealed. Stay tuned until the next episode...

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:54:51 PM

Carlos has been having a secret relationship with Pedro's mother.  Shocked No one know about it yet, but the truth is about to be revealed. Stay tuned until the next episode...

another twist! so exiting!! Smiley
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:00:11 AM

When will be 3-rd round of airdrop? I cant see exact date on first page... I missed first 2 rounds ((
sky2600

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:09:16 AM

Just waiting for the 3rd airdrop and gotta hodl my remaining ethd.

may god forgive your mistake

May you forgive yourself for spreading FUD and trying to keep others from succeeding.

lol , i hope for you that Abi will come with a REAL good news . but think about it, how an ERC20 tokens is supposed to be anonymous ? this is not the main idea of ethereum dark ??

Maybe it's going t be a rebranding. Instead of wasting your time spreading FUD, why not buy some ETHD now before it goes to the moon. You know that you want to. There is no reason why a man would hang around a forum and spread FUD. You are not sure if the coin will succeed, so you want to make it fail, but if you see it going up, you will run to the exchange and buy some. I know you better than you know yourself. Just buy some ETHD now and rejoin the community. Otherwise you will hate yourself for missing out on the rocket ship.

Abi will do a post explaining everything. The community will rise up again and it will be even stronger than before. Don't be foolish, get your ETHD now while it's cheap. Once it becomes an ERC20 token, I'm going to contact Liqui and try to get it listed on there. Bittrex isn't the only site that has volume. There are many exchanges to list it on and it will definitely go to the moon. Buy it now or hate yourself later. The choice is yours.  Wink

crypt0, I wouldn't even waste my time with some of these people. Let them carry on. We are going to benefit big with ETHD.  BitConnect made it to $100 from where it was in Jan 2017 at just .15 cents to August 2017 ($100). Now its at $160. That coin is only in 5 exchanges and has over 4.5x the amount in their circulation than ETHD with a market cap of $1.1 BILLION DOLLARS !!!. I remember people bad mouthing and calling that scam too..just like in the early days of many of the high flyers today. I believe we will no doubt reach the $100 mark much faster than BitConnect and you and I will both be on here laughing all the way to the bank.

CHA-CHING  !!!$$$!!!
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

Anyone else having problem about wallet's synchronisation? It isn't and also it says 0 active connections to Ethereum Dark network so I can't synchronise it.
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

Just waiting for the 3rd airdrop and gotta hodl my remaining ethd.

may god forgive your mistake

May you forgive yourself for spreading FUD and trying to keep others from succeeding.

lol , i hope for you that Abi will come with a REAL good news . but think about it, how an ERC20 tokens is supposed to be anonymous ? this is not the main idea of ethereum dark ??

Maybe it's going t be a rebranding. Instead of wasting your time spreading FUD, why not buy some ETHD now before it goes to the moon. You know that you want to. There is no reason why a man would hang around a forum and spread FUD. You are not sure if the coin will succeed, so you want to make it fail, but if you see it going up, you will run to the exchange and buy some. I know you better than you know yourself. Just buy some ETHD now and rejoin the community. Otherwise you will hate yourself for missing out on the rocket ship.

Abi will do a post explaining everything. The community will rise up again and it will be even stronger than before. Don't be foolish, get your ETHD now while it's cheap. Once it becomes an ERC20 token, I'm going to contact Liqui and try to get it listed on there. Bittrex isn't the only site that has volume. There are many exchanges to list it on and it will definitely go to the moon. Buy it now or hate yourself later. The choice is yours.  Wink

crypt0, I wouldn't even waste my time with some of these people. Let them carry on. We are going to benefit big with ETHD.  BitConnect made it to $100 from where it was in Jan 2017 at just .15 cents to August 2017 ($100). Now its at $160. That coin is only in 5 exchanges and has over 4.5x the amount in their circulation than ETHD with a market cap of $1.1 BILLION DOLLARS !!!. I remember people bad mouthing and calling that scam too..just like in the early days of many of the high flyers today. I believe we will no doubt reach the $100 mark much faster than BitConnect and you and I will both be on here laughing all the way to the bank.

CHA-CHING  !!!$$$!!!

sky2600, Good point! It just bothers me to see the same people who convinced others to sell their coins for a loss, coming on here and trying to blame someone else, when it was really them who caused the value of ETHD to drop. I got a bit carried away.  Grin I'm going to catch up on some necessary work. I'm very excited at the future of ETHD. People don't realize it now, but they will when we fly past the moon on our way to Mars  Cheesy

bellaboots

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:14 AM

Anyone else having problem about wallet's synchronisation? It isn't and also it says 0 active connections to Ethereum Dark network so I can't synchronise it.
I think tech support is busy cashing out at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: