Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
trampakoulas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Here's my perspective on this:

I saw Ethereum Dark ETHD on Coinmarketcap a few weeks ago and loved it so I put about $30,000 in and have around 128,000 ETHD which I will be holding not selling. The DEV Abi18 is gone but Ethereum Dark is still here for everyone to enjoy. What needs to happen and probably will happen is another DEV will come in and take over this project as it is great. I've seen it happen before and it's really no big deal when you find the right DEV. So my advice is just to remain calm and ride out the storm. Abi18 you blew a great thing and your replaceable and you will be replaced.

Everyone have a great weekend and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's derivatives markets opening to Crypto. Going to be great Smiley

Wrong thread dude...
You should post this in "2017 - moron of the year" thread.
They have nice bounties, and you look like a genuine talent...

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:24:14 AM by tothanhtuan

I saw Ethereum Dark ETHD on Coinmarketcap a few weeks ago and loved it so I put about $30,000 in and have around 128,000 ETHD which I will be holding not selling. The DEV Abi18 is gone but Ethereum Dark is still here for everyone to enjoy. What needs to happen and probably will happen is another DEV will come in and take over this project as it is great. I've seen it happen before and it's really no big deal when you find the right DEV. So my advice is just to remain calm and ride out the storm. Abi18 you blew a great thing and your replaceable and you will be replaced.

Everyone have a great weekend and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's derivatives markets opening to Crypto. Going to be great Smiley

you put 30k in eth Dark ? seriously ?

Yeep and he expect you to believe it. But whatever if he expect so then we believe you. Whatever he gets from us believing his story, I'm sure I don't know. But this dev is shady. If he ever delivers what he said he would then its good but if not then its also good, at least he proves himself to be a scam by that time. I finally dumped mine as I think investing to this is a mistake.

this is a big mistake to invest 30k $ on this shit, its clearly proven that abi just dumped all his eth dark and now enjoying his new life. imhappy for abi , if someone can change his life , its a good thing

Easy money , a token based on ethereum blockchain. Hope we all get a new lambo, house .etc
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

The project still remains positive because of the great community support, thank you each for your support. There is a lot of interest shown up to this project, lot of youtube videos coming out and there are many big bag holders, all you need is a little bit of patience, keep away from negative comments and keep buying when it's low. 2018 should be a great year for ETHD, and holder will appreciate it.

Dev, we have given our positive support, we request you to keep this community posted. Thank you!

We loved this coin so much but the Dev seems like doesn't care much about this coin.  I do hope he will come often here like at the "beginning".
Every word from will boost the price.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

The project still remains positive because of the great community support, thank you each for your support. There is a lot of interest shown up to this project, lot of youtube videos coming out and there are many big bag holders, all you need is a little bit of patience, keep away from negative comments and keep buying when it's low. 2018 should be a great year for ETHD, and holder will appreciate it.

Dev, we have given our positive support, we request you to keep this community posted. Thank you!

We loved this coin so much but the Dev seems like doesn't care much about this coin.  I do hope he will come often here like at the "beginning".

Sometimes it is not really love with this coin. Many people bought the ETHD at very high prices and they waited very long but still not see the positive development of it.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Wrong thread dude...
You should post this in "2017 - moron of the year" thread.
They have nice bounties, and you look like a genuine talent...

lol , funny but true
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

you put 30k in eth Dark ? seriously ?

Yeep and he expect you to believe it. But whatever if he expect so then we believe you. Whatever he gets from us believing his story, I'm sure I don't know. But this dev is shady. If he ever delivers what he said he would then its good but if not then its also good, at least he proves himself to be a scam by that time. I finally dumped mine as I think investing to this is a mistake.

this is a big mistake to invest 30k $ on this shit, its clearly proven that abi just dumped all his eth dark and now enjoying his new life. imhappy for abi , if someone can change his life , its a good thing
Easy money , abi18 did nothing than create an useless token based on ethereum blockchain. Now he gets a new lambo, house .etc
are you really invest $30K to buy ETHD ? you need to hope abi18 faster to online and bring us big news , 50% lost all money or 50% you will get X5 X10 return ...

Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

We loved this coin so much but the Dev seems like doesn't care much about this coin.  I do hope he will come often here like at the "beginning".

Dev, you just see this for yourself. I think its time that people are requesting you so much for an update please consider it.
p1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:29:05 PM

1 : Ethereum Dark (ETHD) ERC20 Telegram Community Link
     https://t.me/joinchat/Dyyh1g_h4lrXCEJbuz9_4w

2:  New EthereumDark ERC20 (ETHD) only for sale at :
     www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETHD_BTC
     www.idex.market/eth/ethd
     www.etherdelta.com/#ETHD-ETH
     www.decentrex.com/#ETHD-ETH
FEDERER8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

WHY HE DONT UPDATE ANYTHING?
just he suck or ..................
we need him to wake up and update new exchange and news for token
and delisted old coin
wake up abi18
every body tired from wait
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
FEDERER8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

WHY HE DONT UPDATE ANYTHING?
just he suck or ..................
we need him to wake up and update new exchange and news for token
and delisted old coin
wake up abi18
every body tired from wait
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
EthereumDeluxe

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

So sad to see an abandoned community...
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

There were few members in his so-called team but the saddest thing is that none of them is managing this thread in his absence.
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

There were few members in his so-called team but the saddest thing is that none of them is managing this thread in his absence.

There is still a lot of support here. We have not ran out of this project.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:34:17 AM by crypt0kid

Abi,
It's no secret that ETHD needs a PR guy. I think that you guys need to add a PR guy for this project. Maybe we can use some of the coins designated for the airdrop to bring on a PR guy that way you guys can focus on the development, roadmap, white paper, and the exchanges and the PR guy can focus on this thread and other methods of communication to reach the members of the community and bring in new members.

ETHD is a delicate project and it needs someone constantly on here to let the community know that the project is still moving forward. There is too much panic and some investors have lost faith in the project. That can be easily resolved with someone from the team posting some type of comment once or twice per week. Communication, or should I say lack of communication, is one of the biggest problems with this project. It's the reason that the price fell in the first place. I believe that ETHD can succeed, but in order to succeed, the following things below are necessary.

Here are my suggestions for the success of ETHD going forward:
1. Bring on a PR guy to manage the thread and help with marketing.
2. Don't give timelines for update, unless you absolutely positively plan on making an announcement on that date.
3. Provide a project roadmap.
4. Update the White Paper.
5. Add new exchanges.

I think that we all want ETHD to succeed otherwise none of us would have invested in this project. The dev team are putting in their valuable time to grow this project. I believe that these suggestions can help solidify the ETHD community and get ETHD to $20 and beyond.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

The project isn't dead. The dev team just needs a PR guy to handle this thread and provide project updates. It will also help Abi, if he doesn't have to deal with all of the FUD from the FUD creators and FUD promoters on this thread. That way he can focus on what he's best at and that is developing this project.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

Abi,
It's no secret that ETHD needs a PR guy. I think that you guys need to add a PR guy for this project. Maybe we can use some of the coins designated for the airdrop to bring on a PR guy that way you guys can focus on the development, roadmap, white paper, and the exchanges and the PR guy can focus on this thread and other methods of communication to reach the members of the community and bring in new members.

ETHD is a delicate project and it needs someone constantly on here to let the community know that the project is still moving forward. There is too much panic and some investors have lost faith in the project. That can be easily resolved with someone from the team posting some type of comment once or twice per week. Communication, or should I say lack of communication, is one of the biggest problems with this project. It's the reason that the price fell in the first place. I believe that ETHD can succeed, but in order to succeed, the following things below are necessary.

2. Don't give timelines for update, unless you absolutely positively plan on making an announcement on that date.
2. Provide a project roadmap.
3. Update the White Paper.
4. Add new exchanges.

I think that we all want ETHD to succeed otherwise none of us would have invested in this project. The dev team are putting in their valuable time to grow this project. I believe that these suggestions can help solidify the ETHD community and get ETHD to $20 and beyond.

Agree 100%

The project isn't dead. The dev team just needs a PR guy to handle this thread and provide project updates. It will also help Abi, if he doesn't have to deal with all of the FUD from the FUD creators and FUD promoters on this thread. That way he can focus on what he's best at and that is developing this project.

I don't see any FUD in this thread all I see is investors complaining of lack of communication and requesting updates on a project they have invested into. Sure, you've got "Scam" accusations thrown left and right and I see them once every page or so, but in reality every project was called a scam at some point and that doesn't stop it from growing! Only lack of care from the developers kill a project over time, not fud and Abi MIGHT be working hard but its not to say that he can't hire a PR to help him out, he just doesn't CARE. Thats the problem,.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

Abi,

5. Add new exchanges.

many have tried , but none get reply from him. everyone offer them self for this project to be PR guy. but no respond from him.
maybe he just don't care about this coin already. i PM and email him hundreds of times offer myself to be PR guy for this project but he didn't respond at all.

crypt0kid

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

Abi,

5. Add new exchanges.

Agree 100%

I don't see any FUD in this thread all I see is investors complaining of lack of communication and requesting updates on a project they have invested into. Sure, you've got "Scam" accusations thrown left and right and I see them once every page or so, but in reality every project was called a scam at some point and that doesn't stop it from growing! Only lack of care from the developers kill a project over time, not fud and Abi MIGHT be working hard but its not to say that he can't hire a PR to help him out, he just doesn't CARE. Thats the problem,.

It's not that Abi doesn't care. He has invested his own valuable time and he has had to deal with insults and threats on his life. He obviously cares about the project, but I believe that Abi's strength is on the development side, not the PR side. Also, this project was created from free airdrops. There was no ICO, so there's no money for them to use to hire new team members like some of the other projects. There isn't enough money to use to hire people, pay for new exchange listings, etc. You need money to do those things. That's why I propose that instead of future airdrops, the ETHD team should use those tokens to put towards bringing on a PR person. Abi can also let the community know exactly the amount that the team needs to bring on new people and the community can contribute their ETHD tokens to help pay for that, if more is needed. The team will have to communicate what they need to the community and then we can know what we all need to do.

crypt0kid

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:56:08 AM

Abi,

5. Add new exchanges.

many have tried , but none get reply from him. everyone offer them self for this project to be PR guy. but no respond from him.
maybe he just don't care about this coin already. i PM and email him hundreds of times offer myself to be PR guy for this project but he didn't respond at all.

Imagine how many PMs he gets every day. Abi has had to deal with a lot criticism and insults from members of the community. If he really didn't care, why would he bother? Call me an optimist, but I believe that good news is coming soon. How soon, I don't know, but Abi always comes back with good news.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:55 AM

Abi,

5. Add new exchanges.

Agree 100%

It's not that Abi doesn't care. He has invested his own valuable time and he has had to deal with insults and threats on his life. He obviously cares about the project, but I believe that Abi's strength is on the development side, not the PR side. Also, this project was created from free airdrops. There was no ICO, so there's no money for them to use to hire new team members like some of the other projects. There isn't enough money to use to hire people, pay for new exchange listings, etc. You need money to do those things. That's why I propose that instead of future airdrops, the ETHD team should use those tokens to put towards bringing on a PR person. Abi can also let the community know exactly the amount that the team needs to bring on new people and the community can contribute their ETHD tokens to help pay for that, if more is needed. The team will have to communicate what they need to the community and then we can know what we all need to do.

I can count 6 people that have already offered to help him for FREE, and he just doesn't respond or care. Sure, good excuse would be that he gets so many messages that he doesn't have time to read through them right? But he definitely has time to read a few pages of his own ANN thread once every while and see that this project in need of a PR and other team members immediately, he just doesn't act on it.

I like you crypt0 kid, either you have an insight or you have a good feeling about ETHD, regardless I hope you're right since were all invested. However, with ABI as the dev I don't see anything delivered, only announcement he has given is Lottery which is pathetic.

Like someone else suggested a few posts back the only way I can see ETHD growing is if its taken over by a new DEV, and I've seen that happen countless of times in crypto, it will have a chance.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: