Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

Lol why would someone volunteer to dev the coin? Unless they hold a large % of it it's wasted time

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopebright

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

Good luck. Let's make ETHD shine again.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

Come on man.

Don't give people empty hopes. Just look at devs address and see how he is dumping his tokens.

What can be the reason behind this besides scamming people?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Lottery winners will be announced tomorrow.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

- I have a new member who will be working on updating twitter more frequently.

Stay tuned for further information about new markets as well as other updates.

Thank you to all of you who have been supportive of the project.

2018 will be a big year for the crypto community, cheers!
papachill

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

great news!  I wasnt worried!!!  Thank you for all the hard work.  let me know what I can do on the social media end of things!

Papachill
samba001

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be pers handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

Finally thanks for coming back and updating in this forum. If you go through last 50 - 100 message, most of them are FUD about ETHD. Someone needs to be active to communicate with the investors and ETHD Community. It's nice to see new merchant is included, we need more positiveness and faith in the community to reach success.

I wish you all the very best, don't forget to keep in touch with community all the time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:52:39 PM

Great, thanks for update Abi-  I can also help with social media.  Is it possible to win the lottery twice?  Let me know if there are any bounties out there for me to do! Im just a poor farm girl trying to make a buck or two but I believe in you!

Wendy Coin~

You only have one life to give-  Don't waste it on a whim~

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

great news!  I wasnt worried!!!  Thank you for all the hard work.  let me know what I can do on the social media end of things!

Papachill

Thank you for your support. I will be announcing a new bounty program for Social Media and more very soon.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be pers handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

Finally thanks for coming back and updating in this forum. If you go through last 50 - 100 message, most of them are FUD about ETHD. Someone needs to be active to communicate with the investors and ETHD Community. It's nice to see new merchant is included, we need more positiveness and faith in the community to reach success.

I wish you all the very best, don't forget to keep in touch with community all the time.

Glad to hear this, and I am well aware of the previous messages. I will be devoting a lot of time into this project, so I will be staying in touch with the community as much as I can.

Also, I will be working on creating a slack and an official telegram group for ETHD to be better connected with the community.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:57:10 PM

Great, thanks for update Abi-  I can also help with social media.  Is it possible to win the lottery twice?  Let me know if there are any bounties out there for me to do! Im just a poor farm girl trying to make a buck or two but I believe in you!

Wendy Coin~

You only have one life to give-  Don't waste it on a whim~

Yes, anyone one can win the lottery more than once. I will have updates about the bounties soon. Thank you.
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

Thanks Abi, if you need any help I will assist you in development activities. Good luck
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:59:47 PM

Also:

Thanks Abi, if you need any help I will assist you in development atrocities. Good luck

Thank you for your support.
p1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:06:07 PM

Abi can you confirm if you are abi 18 on ETHD telegram yes or no or is thise abi18 fake ?

Thank you
teeeezz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Also:

I will support you if you answer my question with proofs :
Why you sold all your tokens ?
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:21:36 PM

hello friend, We need to think before following this project game. I will take the time to research this project further so I can answer the question of whether or not I can follow this project, we need more community effort.
No one responded to this man.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:22:45 PM

Also:

Thanks Abi, if you need any help I will assist you in development atrocities. Good luck

Thank you for your support.

Glad to see you are back!

chso

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

Also:

it is great that you come back. but I hope you can spend more time in this forum.
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

hello friend, We need to think before following this project game. I will take the time to research this project further so I can answer the question of whether or not I can follow this project, we need more community effort.
No one responded to this man.

Think and you shall be rewarded with riches beyond your wildest dreams.

Wendy Coin~

Once there was a little girl who followed her dream~

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

IS that right? I guess you haven't been reading my posts, I don't spread fud I ask questions and calm others down when they panic. Get your facts straight.

Also:

Great, we got a reply from you ABI its a big step towards something great. But you keep avoiding the BIG question...Why are you selling all your coins? Its been asked multiple times and you've ignored it overtime. Even a lie is better than ignoring the question.

Campaign Manager (2018)
FEDERER8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

how i can win lottery?HuhHuhHuh
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: