Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416532 times)
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:44:54 PM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

Good luck. Let's make ETHD shine again.

IS that right? I guess you haven't been reading my posts, I don't spread fud I ask questions and calm others down when they panic. Get your facts straight.

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Lottery winners will be announced tomorrow.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

- I have a new member who will be working on updating twitter more frequently.

Stay tuned for further information about new markets as well as other updates.

Thank you to all of you who have been supportive of the project.

2018 will be a big year for the crypto community, cheers!

Great, we got a reply from you ABI its a big step towards something great. But you keep avoiding the BIG question...Why are you selling all your coins? Its been asked multiple times and you've ignored it overtime. Even a lie is better than ignoring the question.

One of the other devs was in control of the tokens, the same dev who was sending out tokens during the swap. I am moving forward and taking things in my hands from now on.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

IS that right? I guess you haven't been reading my posts, I don't spread fud I ask questions and calm others down when they panic. Get your facts straight.

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

Great, we got a reply from you ABI its a big step towards something great. But you keep avoiding the BIG question...Why are you selling all your coins? Its been asked multiple times and you've ignored it overtime. Even a lie is better than ignoring the question.

One of the other devs was in control of the tokens, the same dev who was sending out tokens during the swap. I am moving forward and taking things in my hands from now on.

But almost 2 weeks and he spend more than %20 what will you do then ? As you said first time about distributions each dev person had %3.33 ethd .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

how about this: those who did not receive #2 before we closed it will get theirs before #3 is announced

We are back online, and will continue the distributions for the coinswap. Also, the new token will be on 1-3 exchanges within 2 weeks.

We are planning to list it on Coinexchange, Nova, and Liqui. And afterwards, we plan to list it on a few other major exchanges. Also, Airdrop #3 will be announced very soon and those who did not receive #2 before we closed it will get theirs before #3 is announced.

Thank you all for your participation.

DHTE1B

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Great update abi18. This is a big step in the right direction. ETHD has a fantastic passionate community and it is not strange that people have been frustrated about the lack of communication. I hope promises are kept this time and i am cautiously optimitistic this actually could be the case. Fingers crossed.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

Seriously guys. We need a best team to take over ETHD project. Can someone be eligible to make new ETHD great again from ground ?

There is no need to take over this project. There are better projects which you cam focus on. Let's take the little money we have from this project and invest in better once. No need to mention someone as scam while we don,t advise new members to quit.

Olesya07

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

Also:

Thanks for the update Abi.  I hope you do keep in touch with the community and creating an official telegram would be great.  I look forward to this project being successful.
FEDERER8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

great update abi18
we need more work from you
all big support for you and good luck
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  of course.
FEDERER8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:27:48 PM

Also:

great update abi18
we need more work from you
all big support for you and good luck
Cristiano7

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

Also:

Thanks Abi18, I'm glad to say that you will be more active in the project. You have many investors in the project, this will grow and know how to manage.
ibrmou

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

how i can win lottery?HuhHuhHuh

You sould not. Did you forget that mess coming from your keyboard the whole time?

I'd faith in this project from the beginnig even when it went a bit less and you was crying all the time!
Now you want to lick the balls of abi 18 for some tokens.
ibrmou

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Also:

First you have stuffed here with FUD and now you come to lick the balls of abi18 for free tokens!
India King

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:28 AM

Many thanks for communicating with the group Abi. we will make ETHD rise and shine!
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:02:38 AM

Also:

I hope you don’t list ethd on novaexchange cos they gonna close their exchange in April 2018.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335646.0
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

Hello abi18, I'm your telegram group admin. You don't have to create new telegram group. I can hand over the old one for you. But please verify to me that ABI18 with us in telegram group are the real one.
Thanks!
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

Also:

Great news! Thanks for the update!!! Keep up the great work and nice job for adding someone to handle the Twitter updates. I have a feeling that 2018 will be a great year for ETHD.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:22:15 AM

Also:

I hope you don’t list ethd on novaexchange cos they gonna close their exchange in April 2018.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335646.0

No need to worry about NovaExchange anymore. They stopped allowing any new deposits around the end of last month.

crypt0kid

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:27:33 AM

how about this: those who did not receive #2 before we closed it will get theirs before #3 is announced

We are back online, and will continue the distributions for the coinswap. Also, the new token will be on 1-3 exchanges within 2 weeks.

We are planning to list it on Coinexchange, Nova, and Liqui. And afterwards, we plan to list it on a few other major exchanges. Also, Airdrop #3 will be announced very soon and those who did not receive #2 before we closed it will get theirs before #3 is announced.

Thank you all for your participation.

Airdrop #2 is over and has been over for a very long time. How about we focus on airdrop #3? The project needs to move forward and no one is guaranteed any airdrops. If you didn't receive it, then forget about it. The dev is focusing on airdrop #3, so you should focus on airdrop #3. How about that for an idea?

chelseam

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:03 AM

On the way to the moon
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

Filmmmakerr and premium_domainer, what do you have to say now  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: