Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
Hopebright

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

Good luck. Let's make ETHD shine again.

IS that right? I guess you haven't been reading my posts, I don't spread fud I ask questions and calm others down when they panic. Get your facts straight.

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Lottery winners will be announced tomorrow.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

- I have a new member who will be working on updating twitter more frequently.

Stay tuned for further information about new markets as well as other updates.

Thank you to all of you who have been supportive of the project.

2018 will be a big year for the crypto community, cheers!

Great, we got a reply from you ABI its a big step towards something great. But you keep avoiding the BIG question...Why are you selling all your coins? Its been asked multiple times and you've ignored it overtime. Even a lie is better than ignoring the question.

Filimmmakerr I really don't want to argue here on this thread with you,  as I want this place to become a meaningful discussion thread. But the entire ETHD community knows how much you help people here and how you behaved all the time. At least learn now and support for the good cause of ETHD. Cheers!
@Dieppham

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

Very good. How does the listing on Bittrex have a route? Because I found the site "Bittex coming soon" long. Thanks a lot!
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:45:53 AM

We all wait for a long time for your come back. We just want all thingy you promised us. that's fine
david shepherd

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:48 AM

UPDATE: I am working on getting the website and thread updated. We should be done with the new updates soon. We have a new dev team, the other partners did not keep everything updated on time and did not support the community nor followed the timeline as I had hoped, therefore I will be personally handling Bitcointalk from today.

Also:

- Airdrop #3 to begin tomorrow, we will post information on how to receive your airdrops then.

- Payments to Mods/Translators will be scheduled for the 14th (Please send us your MEW addresses to receive your payments on time)

- I am also proud to announce that we will be adding a new merchant who will be accepting ETHD as a payment method for products on their website. I will be continuing to work on adding more merchants across the globe soon as well.

I told you guys that developer would have a big plan otherwise why he would crash well going project ..allow abi decent time to develop and be calm we will go  to moon together..
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

Any news about this project?
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Also:

I told you guys that developer would have a big plan otherwise why he would crash well going project ..allow abi decent time to develop and be calm we will go  to moon together..
yes finally he is back.. i already was thinking when Ethd was listed on cryptopia that dev team is silenlty doing work and yes the developer is still alive of the ETHD. i missed both rounds and was waiting for this one and finally that day has arrived. have a spot on this thread and twitter guys for the airdrop notification  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:57:54 AM

Also:

And what about the "Airdrop #2" that hasn't taken place yet? I strongly assume that many people have been waiting for "Airdrop #2" for several weeks now...
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:05:56 AM

Here is another guy thats part of the ETHD team, so its P1987 Crypt0kid and this guy Hopebright. These guys either work for ABI or know something we all don't know.

Hey Filmmmakerr, you must understand one thing properly, I have never seen you being positive; you have always created panic and pain to people. This clearly shows you are a master of FUD because I genuinely try to help people and community. I have never worked with Dev but I have offered him help if he needed but, he never replied me till now.

I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned money listening to your FUD, because I know people would have put there sweat to earn each penny. If the project turns out positive everyone would be benefitted and that's my only goal and I have been a real investor since the beginning and never entered ETHD airdrop.Validate your every word before you even speak.

ETHD community if you have faith and patience hold of to this project, every project will have a bad time and this might be the same to ETHD at present.

Dev, look there are real supporters of this project, you and the team have seen this, please tell us what is happening we are all here to help this project, keep the negative comments aside and openly ask us, "a winner was once a loser who never gave up", the whole community will support you please ask us.

IS that right? I guess you haven't been reading my posts, I don't spread fud I ask questions and calm others down when they panic. Get your facts straight.

Also:

Great, we got a reply from you ABI its a big step towards something great. But you keep avoiding the BIG question...Why are you selling all your coins? Its been asked multiple times and you've ignored it overtime. Even a lie is better than ignoring the question.

One of the other devs was in control of the tokens, the same dev who was sending out tokens during the swap. I am moving forward and taking things in my hands from now on.

Not a good answer but an answer after all and I appreciate it.

Also:

First you have stuffed here with FUD and now you come to lick the balls of abi18 for free tokens!

Are you referring to me? lol I didn't ask for free tokens I asked why DEV is selling his tokens. Learn to read.

Also:

Filimmmakerr I really don't want to argue here on this thread with you,  as I want this place to become a meaningful discussion thread. But the entire ETHD community knows how much you help people here and how you behaved all the time. At least learn now and support for the good cause of ETHD. Cheers!

The way I behaved? lol, what are you a 60 year old man ? I didn't behave any differently than most other smart people in this ANN thread. When a certain time line is proposed and things are promised such as updates, white papers, ETC you don't just sit around and hope it happens, you need to speak up and push the subject. Understand that I don't want ETHD to fail, Ive invested in this project maybe even more than you. I want it to succeed but I'm not gonna sit here and hope for the white paper to come through when it was promised months ago I'm gonna continuously question the developer until he either delivers his promises or quits the project and allows a different developer to take over.

Filmmmakerr and premium_domainer, what do you have to say now  Roll Eyes

Umm, nothing has happened yet. Its all TALK and no ACTION. When ETHD delivers what it has been promising for MONTHS such as white paper, new exchanges, ETC then I'll personally come in here and apologize. Until then, don't be naive you seem like a cool guy.

Campaign Manager (2018)
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:29:15 AM

Also:

And what about the "Airdrop #2" that hasn't taken place yet? I strongly assume that many people have been waiting for "Airdrop #2" for several weeks now...

Airdrop #2 has been over for quite a while now.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

hopefully the real abi18 will keep his promises this time.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

We all wait for a long time for your come back. We just want all thingy you promised us. that's fine

Thank you and other members of the community for all of your patience.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

Thank you for the support. I PM me information about the telegram group you have created.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

Great update abi18. This is a big step in the right direction. ETHD has a fantastic passionate community and it is not strange that people have been frustrated about the lack of communication. I hope promises are kept this time and i am cautiously optimitistic this actually could be the case. Fingers crossed.

I am well aware of how fantastic the community has beed, we actually have one of the biggest communities in crypto space and I am very pleased to know that. I understand completely about the lack of communication triggering such frustration.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Also:

I hope you don’t list ethd on novaexchange cos they gonna close their exchange in April 2018.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335646.0

Do not worry, I am well aware of Nova revamping their market.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:39:44 AM

Also:

Great news! Thanks for the update!!! Keep up the great work and nice job for adding someone to handle the Twitter updates. I have a feeling that 2018 will be a great year for ETHD.

Thank you for the great support you have been giving to the project. 2018 will be a great year for all members of the crypto community. This will be the year of Crypto.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:41:37 AM

Thank you for the support. I PM me information about the telegram group you have created.

done , sent you PM. check them out Mr.Abi
p1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:44:04 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:07:13 AM by p1987

Hi abi welcome back

- I have some question when does coinexchange
  delete old ethd coin ?

- why is not coinmarkcap updated yet it indicates ethd
  coin data and the market value is also incorrect
  i hope you will answer my question ?

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:06:04 AM

Hi abi welcome back

- I have some question when does coinexchange
  delete old ethd coin ?
- why is not coinmarkcap updated yet it indicates ethd
  coin data and we are ethd token ?

The dev already said that he put in the request to Coin Exchange. The rest is up to the exchange. We just have to wait until the do it. Dev can't control how long it takes for Coin Exchange to delist the old coin.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Nithin_sai

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

Thanks for the comeback abi spending some time here will give trust to community
Emaxxx

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

I missed the first and second airdrop..hope I can makeup for those in these

Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: