Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token price fall after ICO  (Read 11335 times)
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Yes most of the token price fall after the ico due to the lack of marketing and listing in the exchanges......

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

All people keep calm and they will hold their coins if the value is decreases. They will wait until the value get back in the higher price. We need to be patient all the time, don't blame yourself and and your co-bitcoiner, don't panic because it is normal to fall down just put own your mind that it will recover easily. I know that it will recover again , it will gain and increase the value.

I thing you are bounty signature campaign earner. I have a friend do the same like you. Invest on the token sale those people will fear about the value after the coin has been launched to marketplace.
We may find the value more in the market but sometime it would not expect as grows. Reason behind that is lack of investors interest on that concern coin. So hold it for at least 6 months and see the price.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Not all token are not recovered after ICO. But some token are capable to increase value after ICO and there are time that they double the value in the exchange after the ICO. During ICO the high value of token is normal to attract investor to buy token to their ICO. Then after of ICO dump or decreasing value of token is normal because the supply of token in the exchange is high and almost of investor are holding it but that the value of token is recovered again because of the demand is high in the market and exchange.
This would be entirely depending on the interest or on demand of its investors or to the community.There are really instances on where price of token rise up double or even more when it hits exchanges which it is a rare thing for me to see and lucky for those who do invest and do easily cashout for profits but talking on most common thing do happen on where they do easily dumped out  once being launched because of profit taking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seymenyunus16

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

One of token price fall after ICO is everex. First time when i get this token, it has 80% volume then after ICO finish it fall down to be -40% volume. It likes a heart attack  Smiley  but as time goes by the price increasing again.

It can be concluded that the price is always fluctuating, and if we can be patient the right time to sell will arrive and there profit has been waiting there so always update in trading.

Everex is going well. So much events and news came this month and will come in february. They published their new roadmap.
And evx will go to the moon in 2-3 months. I'm trusting this coins.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

After Ico the highest selling price in the stock will drop from Ico own price caused by the company's project in development.
examples of Monaco cards
price Ico 1eth = 120 MCO
after Ico dropped to 1ETH = 300 MCO, but in a few months later after they released the black card the Monaco price soared to 1eth = 40 MCO.
I think it's just a matter of time to benefit from Ico purchases
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

Not really good decision to buy after ico. Because all good project will goes up high directly after listing in exchanger.
So now, pick  some good ico, so if one of them down then you still have another chance in other ico to cover the lost.
smartsan

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

The demand and the supply of the market decide the pump or dump of the price.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

because people want to immediately sell their coins, therefore, the price is falling. to secure than just wait time or selling one month then it will be up again.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

If the team is good with good advisers, they wouldn't want the project to fail because it would tarnish their reputation. I think that any project takes time. A minimum of 6 months.

I think this is our benefit by choosing good developer team because they will anything to make the price again recover.
So choosing good team developer is important to prevent loss if the price fall after ico.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

There's plenty of projects that have dropped after ICO and haven't recovered for obvious reasons (team not pulling trough, bad decisions, no updates, bad community management etc.) However, the current hype around ICO's makes it a lot harder for them to fall a lot after ICO. The most promising ICO's sell out very fast, leaving more demand than supply & establishing a stable price as soon as it hits exchanges.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Everyone chooses ICO by some criteria and I think that it's worth paying attention to the white paper and the team, to study and think for ourselves whether we would use these tokens in person, just as far as I know somewhere they sell information about good ICO if you do not know how to correctly choose yourself you can go there, good luck to everyone and no falls!
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

Very often this happens. Mostly from those who want to make quick money and do not like to keep long. If there is no positive news from the team, too, the coin will not rise.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

From mid summer to autumn I took part in 10-15 ISO .capital for 5 months was able to increase 3 times.By the way you can just keep the air and he would have given more interest, or bitcoin.No risk to lose funds.If I bought just bitcoin that would uvelichi 10 times.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

There are many such cases. You will have to be careful while participating in ICO.  Recent example is Coinlancer, it's not little less than it's ICo price even though the project is great!! it may take another 1 year or so to shot up.

Thanks,
FF
mikfresh

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

I don't think is a problem as long as the project is solid. Take a look at FarmaTrust to understand what i mean. Real world use, interesting patients and pharmaceutical industries by allowing to eliminate risks of counterfeit drugs and increasing revenue for the industries. I can't see how it can fail. Read the whitepaper. They have thought about any possible outcome!
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
Merited by Apes (2)

There are many such cases. You will have to be careful while participating in ICO.  Recent example is Coinlancer, it's not little less than it's ICo price even though the project is great!! it may take another 1 year or so to shot up.

Thanks,
FF
Yeah there's a lot of that sort of thing and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the fall of a moment and really falling scam project, must be smart choose a project to invest in it, I personally choose a project must be really careful intelligent and also about wearing siganture I must be really a right project to be promoted.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

If the project will benefit the community, it will necessarily be successful, and the price of its coins will necessarily grow. Sometimes on the market just do not notice only good projects, because now there are many different tokens. But somehow it will be seen over time and will appreciate it. Only time is needed.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Yes there is, such as TZT haven't recovered since then till now and I have multiples of it.
nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

Typically, if the token is listed on the exchange, then its price increases, each token has its own rates, but there is growth or stagnation if the token fell below the ICO price.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Thanks,
FF
Yeah there's a lot of that sort of thing and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the fall of a moment and really falling scam project, must be smart choose a project to invest in it, I personally choose a project must be really careful intelligent and also about wearing siganture I must be really a right project to be promoted.
This is the most common problem that can be seen on traders which we wont even know if the price decrease would be permanent or would be just a temporary decline and soon it do recover.This is why research up things would really be important.

Yes there is, such as TZT haven't recovered since then till now and I have multiples of it.
Dont sell it! Just hold it as long its not being sold you are still not on loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: