Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Bitcoin, a globally familiar online currency which is now using in many ways.......
-we use bitcoin in marketing, shopping
-we use bitcoin in buying food, apartment
-we use bitcoin in educational resources
-we use bitcoin for travelling transport
-we use bitcoin for illuminating poverty
-many unemployed people adjusting themselves in bitcoin besides there daily jobs
In totally it is not possible to describe in a short word, bitcoin is a future king of all currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Bitcoin is global. It connects people all over the world, and we make investments and capital transactions through bitcoin, bringing people closer together.

jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Bitcoin has numerous advantages over using fiat. It provide us utmost freedom where it can be sent to any person in any part of the world.Also transactions are secure and irreversible.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has lot of advantages as we know. For me interms of job without any requirements, easy to apply fastest promotion and not totaly required a full time is a bitcoin advantage. And for making money as in easy way and got a huge profit without investing is another bitcoin advantage. Bitcoin give help to the unemployed and willing to have a job through online and also give  help like us to having an extra income.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

Many advantages are found in bitcoin. One of them is quite high compared to other prices. Many investors invest successfully in it. Bitcoin also makes us smarter in composing words and changing a person's life for the better than ever. I think bitcoin can also be a new business opportunity to meet the needs of one's life.
Cryptocurrency (included Bitcoin) is the biggest opportunity for my life until today.
I do not know I will have other opportunity better than cryptocurrency in the future or not, but to be honest, I really thanks to cryptocurrency helped me got a home - dream of my family Cry

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Decentralization is main of advantages. But I think its non-stable price is also advantage some how, it gives many opportunities for traders.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

Bitcoin is many advantage just like to help my family and uses for our daily lifestyle, Many advantage such as to pay water and electric bills  Smiley and to daily meal and more . therefore Bitcoin is many advantages  Smiley
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the bitcoin has so many advantage and bitcoin is also very helpful to others because you can earn huge profit by using it. the bitcoin is also a very good invest than other kind of investments.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Excess bitcoin is easy to transact and already many in developed countries in the world use it. and an easy way to invest in bitcoin many of its profits and stable prices. Thanks
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

I will completely agree with you that It decreases the unEmployed individuals in a society. Coming from my country where there are tons of unemployed graduates from High schools and colleges are  still roaming around finding their First jobs. This system helps them earn enough Money to keep on the roll or just make it their MAjor work for their lifetime.

pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

Bitcoin has no boundaries. Payments made in this system, it is impossible to cancel. The coins themselves can not be forged, copied or spent twice. Such capabilities guarantee the integrity of the entire system. Each of the holders of the wallet can pay anyone, anywhere and for anything. Transactions can not be controlled or banned, so you can make transfers anywhere in the world, wherever there is another user with a Bitcoin wallet.
Cryptocurrency Bitcoin works as live cash, combining the functions of e-Commerce. You do not need to pay commissions and fees to banks and other organizations. The third side here is mathematics, which doesn't need your money. Commissions in this system are lower than in any other.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

I totally agreed to you. Bitcoin do have many advantages as well as disadvantages. What i like most about its advantages is its capability to help other people earn their own money for their living. To some people, it serves as their job and to some, they make it as their investment for their future life.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

It gives lot of advantage when you are working with the bicoin. It gives earnings to everyone, gives job to those who cant find and been accepted by some companies.  You can used this bitcoin for trading and investmen. Most of the rich people now are the product of bitcoin.
oginiimaoyani

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Bitcoin gives people who walk with it financial freedom thereby making one to meet the daily needs of life, it gives a greener future to investors and in all Decentralization of it which makes it more unique.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criza

Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Bitcoin has been very popular because of the efficiency it has brough to people for a long time. In my own experience, I can say that it is legit. I become more proficient in english and my reasoning skills have totally improved. I think I am gaining personal benefits while I am earning here in bitcoin and that is an advantage for me from those people who does not do bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

The advantages of bitcoin..gives us extra source of income..reduces the number of unemployment..helps to make money to sustain the basic needs of people  Smiley
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

For me, the advantage of bitcoin is they reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some country and you need this bitcoin to invest and to trade to other coin they give a great benefits any one can invest on this type of currency.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

for me the bitcoin has so many advantages that will help us to make our life easier and wealthier. the bitcoin helps many people who's needy before and now their all earning huge profit in using bitcoin.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Bitcoin has so many advantages that given to my life and I'm very thankful for that. I gain profit in bitcoin it's not important whether it is a high value or not as long as it gives me money that I used for myself and family matters like tuition fee and for our everyday necessities. I uses bitcoin as my side line that I can hold on to. Bitcoin is the best for me.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

I think there are many benefits, one of them my adored one can do a translation anywhere in the world and not think about how long it will all come to pass.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: