Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20503 times)
mirofame

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

For me, it is the driving force of all other cryptocurrencies, the market as a whole depends on Bitcoin itself. We make money through it, and we may lose money through it. Eve this site is made from the name of Bitcoin...
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

One of the best advantages of Bitcoin is No Taxes. This alone is really huge advantage.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin also has a lot of advantages. Bitcoin helps people solve the payment problem quickly and safely. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency today. That attracts many investors to invest in it. Bitcoins also bring many opportunities and potential for future economic development

Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

I was unemployed in search of a job after finishing college. After starting to have income from Bitcoin i stopped searching for a job. My Bitcoin income cover my daily outlay and I'm saving a part of my income for crypto related investments.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

BTC is based on blockchain technology which is more and secure.BTC is highly risky and contain high risk and high return.The very great advantage of BTC is that it carries high return.One example of high return we have already seen in 2017,many people who invested in 2016 or in the beginning of 2017 they became millionaire.It can be easily transferred from World one place to another place within minutes and with less fees as compared to banks,for transferring money through bank,you have to wait in que,fill different forms,wait and it normally take your one day and you pay high fees to bank for transferring money across the globe,whereas its very easy by BTC transactions.These are some of the effective benefits of BTC trading.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Bitcoin has so many advantages after posting you earning money all you need to do is join the campaigns and just follow the rules. Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

I was unemployed in search of a job after finishing college. After starting to have income from Bitcoin i stopped searching for a job. My Bitcoin income cover my daily outlay and I'm saving a part of my income for crypto related investments.

Most of the people said transactions are fast and they're good for p2p paments. But this is not valid because of the network slowness. Thanks god, last 20 days, it was okay, but december and early-mid january was a mess.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Yes their are many advantages of bitcoin. You can search it in the internet many people will post about the advantages of bitcoin and for the advantage is you can earn without investing money, by just joining in the bounty you can also earn by just signing up in the airdrop.There are so advantages of bitcoin if you try it. Their is nothing to loose if you just try to see the advantage of the bitcoin for me to see is to believe, if you don't try nothing will happen and you will not see the result.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has reached immense hieght of success since it had begun and in its journey it has gaine a lot of popularity and users which is because of the advantages that bitcoin provides to the people throughout the world. Firstly, bitcoin is a very good platform to earn money because it provides various methods by which one can start earning. Secondly it is a universal form of currency and it can be used throughout the globe without the hassle of currency exchange. Thirdly, bitcoin is a very safe wallet so one’s money won’t be stolen easily.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin also has a lot of advantages. Bitcoin helps people solve the payment problem quickly and safely. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency today. That attracts many investors to invest in it. Bitcoins also bring many opportunities and potential for future economic development

As the most valuable cryptocurrency, bitcoin do its job to survive and it lead the other altcoin price.
I think bitcoin is really needed to make people interest in crypto world. Because at the first joining, people will ask about bitcoin and not other altcoin.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

The advantage of Bitcoin are: it is the most popular alt coins, the value is higher compare to other alt coins, more useful and can convert to fiat quickly. Bitcoin was already established in the market and well trusted compare to other coins.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

The advantage of Bitcoin are: it is the most popular alt coins, the value is higher compare to other alt coins, more useful and can convert to fiat quickly. Bitcoin was already established in the market and well trusted compare to other coins.
There are many advantages of bitcoin that can really attarct many people to use this. Bitcoin is more popular as day passes by. It has a higher value compare to other coins and more helpful and useful for many people out there. Bitcoin also help many people for their living. It help them to live their life much more easier.
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

Some advantages of bitcoin is that it helps many people to earn money and serves as the source of income.  People reached their individual goald and become successful in their life by means of doing  bitcoin. It helps us to invest without putting out our own money. Bitcoin help us to build a good economy and it makes faster when it comes to money transaction. Because of bitcoin, it reduces the unemployed person.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I think the advantages of bitcoin is bitcoin decentralized. We can move our asset via bitcoin instantly everywhere across border. Beside that we can earn money from bitcoin by investing our money
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Bitcoin haw many advantages.
*it provides financial support
*lessen unemployed in the country
*extra income
*savings
*investment
helps us to reach our goals in life.. Especially my dreams for my self and my family as well..
Thanks a lot bitcoin..
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Bitcoin has so many advantages and this are supporting me to have a better future, helps me to buy my needs, keeps me motivated always, helps my family to rise from poverty, gives me a reason to live happily to this world, give me a chance to change myself into a more better person. I love bitcoin cause there are benefits that I can get.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Bitcoin holds many advantages. It has made overseas payment faster than before with low transition fee (which is a plus for me). Since it is peer-to-peer we the common people are in control of it and not bankers. It does not have any tax on it. Bitcoin has also introduced the new technology known as Blockchain which has great potential for us in the future.

cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Bitcoin have many advantages.. First, it it is really helpful in earning extra money, second, it allows employment for unemployed people and third, gaining knowledge on different aspects of bitcoin..

gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

I guess you can only rely that much on bitcoin if you have your own house and there is still something or someone supporting you. Because it is too much risk knowing that the price of cryptocurrencies is continuously changing and there will be a certain time where in you will have nothing at all. But through your savings and earning bitcoin I think you really can make it through without being employed.

anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

So many advantages for me, like paying bills, having extra income, and gaining my knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: