Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages like its conveniency of it, some market use bitcoin to pay products they sell, u can make bitcoin as extra income, good for investment because of its sudden sky rocket exchange graphs. Most important is its security, nobody can steal bitcoin from you unless you give your private key to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

One of the advantages of bitcoin is that "Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen"
Bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike conventional currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Bitcoin is sure a lot of advantage in terms of technology it's easier to transact and pay even if you're out of the country, also when your in bitcoin you have the possibility to earn or invest and save and doubled or tripled your profit when right time comes.. also having these you can be a source of blessing to others by sharing your money by putting up business and hire some of your neighbor  to work in your company, you can both help them earn a living and develop their live style...it lessen the unemployed in your community
Holding Bitcoin will be the best way of getting profit. However, it takes time. Bitcoin is a long term investment. The point is Bitcoin won't never lose price. It will always increase again even it goes down many times. Bitcoin maybe is the great way of saving money Grin Many place in my country has built "ATM Bitcoin" and we have one more advantage now.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has advantages and benefits over using localized currency. In bitcoin there is no paperwork, a one of a kind digital currency that has no likeness ever. In bitcoin, you are in control of your money, there is no third party seizure, no transaction costs and most of all it cannot be stolen by someone else.
Alexander195

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

he advantage of bitcoin is we can easily exchange bitclin to our own currency using different wallet.we who live in asia area can easily buy goods in europe. mobility is characteristic of bitcoin.
FlintJuan

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
One of the advantage of using bitcoin.
Ninjamoves

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is reducing unemployed individuals. An employed person is the one who are working to make money and I believe that every person who are working with bitcoin is considered as employed one because we are also making money with bitcoin. It is an online work even though it is not recognizable by the government still this is called as a work.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages, more than mosty people expect. Decentralization of Bitcoin makes it resistant to fraud and available to everybody in the same way. Another amazing advantages are convenience of use and transparency which means that even people who are not the most proficient in these matters can cope with using Bitcoin. At the end, I won't fail to mention that bitcoins make our transaction anonymous which for many people can be an important asset.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

The advantage of bitcoin wherever you are in my country you earn a money even you are in the house you earn a extra income through posting in signature campaign and short period time they possibility that your money become double because bitcoin is not stable price And easy to become rich when you spending your time in bitcoin.

balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin can change a person's life for the better in terms of financial, bitcoin can also be used as an alternative to increase revenue without time limits. The value of bitcoin also keeps increasing so it is good for investment.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
Based on my experience bitcoin have many advantages because aside from earning extra income you can also secure your future financial state by investing some of your earnings and wait to increase the value of bitcoin then cash out.
There are some advantages of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.Investing in bitcoin is a very profitable deed.It gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.The signature campaigns give decent amount of payments per week.Transactions through bitcoin are very easy.Taxes are also not implied on bitcoin.Bitcoin has made many people rich.It is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.

Imagine you are a freelance software developer but you can't get employed in your country. You can find jobs offers from the internet and you can work for those people and you get paid with bitcoin globally. This is the advantage of it for me.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

The advantage of bitcoin wherever you are in my country you earn a money even you are in the house you earn a extra income through posting in signature campaign and short period time they possibility that your money become double because bitcoin is not stable price And easy to become rich when you spending your time in bitcoin.

And I know people who are rich right now because of bitcoin.  They were able to buy houses and buy a car.  At their young age they attain all of these.  I likewise earn a good amount of money because of bitcoin.  An extra income which gives a good amount to spend for my family.
bitsharks95

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

It is secure. Your payment information cannot be stolen away from you. Bitcoin transactions do not require any personal data to be submitted, thus protecting you from identity theft. And there can be no chargebacks – once sent,, Bitcoins are gone. Sender cannot reverse his transaction which means fewer risks for merchants. Smiley
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

One of the most advantageous thing about the bitcoin is gaining a money in an easy way. Its value can rise up and resulting for a huge amount of money.
Yes your right i agree with that. We can earn a lot of money in the best way to and easy way. And the continues increase of the value of  bitcoin is amazing.
Excilion

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

The advantage of a bitcoin is that anyone can earn from it, the transaction of it is anonymously and it don't have any tax. It also helps one person to manage its own money and can make us business-minded person.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Dravenz

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

They have no tax. There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

bitcoin is very easy to use anonymously to your friends and also you will get the services it offers, it is obviously the most prominent advantage of bitcoin. even you do a fiat exchange in there is no third party that will disturb you to benefit from bitcoin.
Daniya

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes. Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible. I think this the one advantage.
Ori Mid

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

I think no Tracking. Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them. No one, other than the wallet owners, will know how many Bitcoins they have. Even if the wallet address was publicized, a new wallet address can be easily generated. This greatly increases privacy when compared to traditional currency systems, where third parties potentially have access to personal financial data.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: