Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Bitcoin provides anonymity to its users and can also be a source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

Ease of transaction with-in or inter-states same, you have the control on your fund no intermediary. In the blockchain technology anyone can verify the transactions anytime. Personal information is a secret but public address can be seen by everyone.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Implementing bitcoin deals is an advantage with high speed and convenience in the implementation steps. And one of the advantage of bitcoin is main source of income of people self. Bitcoin has earned a lot of money through this besides bitcoin has unemployed reduce.
abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Bitcoin is the easiest and fastest way to make any payments from you. This is a safe and fast way to deal in the future.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Bitcoin is gaining huge popularity worldwide and mass adoption because of its advantages.One of that is the ability of it  to help people  to earn money.Bitcoin gives a source of income to everyone not only to those who need money but also to those who wants to save for their future and also for being safe  transaction.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

There are so many advantages of bitcoin just like it can help us to earn money even if we're student. The advantage of it to us is that it can make our life better and it help us to helps our family on our financial. The advantage of bitcoin on other cryptocurrency is that it is the one who discovered first and there are so many popular person that are working on it.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

There are many advantages bitcoin offers but I don't want to pinpoint each one of them because I know for sure some are already mentioned by the previous commenters here but for me the most advantage I could think of bitcoin with since it was created supposedly to buy things online without the use of cash or credit card but you can also send money to your love ones across the world without having to pay such huge fees. That for me is one great advantage especially if they really need the money right away.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is bieng convenient you can pay through Online you should not open your wallet because nowdays digital online pay and bitcoin is the way to buy anything and also to book a hotel buy foods and clothes.
You dont need to give a paper money all you need to do is to convert your bitcoin to cash.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

we can't say specifically how many advantages of bitcoin, many people show interest in Bitcoin main reason for too many advantages is Bitcoin.  it is open to all anyone can use Bitcoin for any work with security so we are enjoying The advantages of bitcoin.
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Bitcoin has so many opportunities but I think in present time the best opportunity is that bitcoin is a good investment and is giving us good profit to people, because we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in near future, because people are still too much confident to invest money in  bitcoin. I am hopeful that very soon bitcoin price will cover 10000$. Therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoin right now but will try to invest more and more assets in bitcoin.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Bitcoin is gaining huge popularity worldwide and mass adoption because of its advantages
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many advantages. There are many people who are already know the advantages of having a bitcoin and one of this is it gives many people an opportunity to make themselves productive and earn some money to use it for their daily lives.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

There are so many advantages of bitcoin just like it can help us to earn money even if we're student. The advantage of it to us is that it can make our life better and it help us to helps our family on our financial. The advantage of bitcoin on other cryptocurrency is that it is the one who discovered first and there are so many popular person that are working on it.
It is just a parts of the benefit to apply blockchain - the Bitcoin technology - to our life. First of all, the Bitcoin price increased by the speculator and new investor, of course, this trending can not keep for long time when the whale stop to invest. But when the next phase of cryptocurrency happend, I believe the blockchain technology will be the reason to make the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies increase.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. There are many people who are already know the advantages of having a bitcoin and one of this is it gives many people an opportunity to make themselves productive and earn some money to use it for their daily lives.
Bitcoin does have a lot of cool features that most projects out there don't like to have. Something that can work and it's not that hard to do transactions with it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

The presence of bitcoin has changed the lives of many people, I also feel the great benefits of being able to earn extra earn, before I get a salary in the office about $ 450 per month and with the money then I can not buy things I like, but after knowing bitcoin a year ago many things I buy for profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is more efficient and convenient way to transfer money across the world. It is a good investment purposes which is a profitable after long time and free from government authority. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products as well as services.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

I am powerfully agree that bitcoin has too several benefits. I feel bitcoin many be a powerful coin within the world currently and little doubt concerning it. I think the advantage of bitcoin additionally to extend financial gain still because the right investment for a more robust future for everybody. Hopefully bitcoin can modification everyone's life still.
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; we will discuss some of the biggest advantages.

Quick and Cheap Transactions When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money. A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer (0.2 THB, less than a 25 satang coin), whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction. Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.

International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

Irreversible Transactions As existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment. There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back. For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.

No Paperwork Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes. There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account. All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
RAKib212

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

there are many advantage of bitcoin and we all know that it is now more popular. i think the best advantage of it that we can get a bit amount or profit from it. we can also use it in various purpose.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; we will discuss some of the biggest advantages.

Quick and Cheap Transactions When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money. A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer (0.2 THB, less than a 25 satang coin), whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction. Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.

International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

Irreversible Transactions As existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment. There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back. For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.

No Paperwork Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes. There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account. All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
For me,the advantages in bitcoin is giving a oppurtunity to earn a money to sustain there basic need.They can give a advantages also in investing they give a easiest and safiest in serving as their customer.They can give also hope for those hopeless.And a job for those who are jobless.They can change the life of individuals.And they can also increase the uneployment and increase the proverty tonome another.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: