Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

There's a lot of advantages of bitcoin i'm going to list some of the great adavantages of bitcoin.

• It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
• It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
• You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
• You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin.
• You can earn bitcoin no matter what's your age, no matter what's your gender or race.
• It reduces the unemployments in the society.
• It helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
• Easy transaction.

There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world.
best answer yet but it will not reduce the numbers of unemployed people remember..
easy to use
reliable to any
transferable anywhere around the world
fee cost are small for just a single transaction
anonymously trasacting
investment
and many more just search and try ehhehe keep earning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

There's a lot of advantages of bitcoin i'm going to list some of the great adavantages of bitcoin.

• It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
• It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
• You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
• You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin.
• You can earn bitcoin no matter what's your age, no matter what's your gender or race.
• It reduces the unemployments in the society.
• It helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
• Easy transaction.

There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world.
best answer yet but it will not reduce the numbers of unemployed people remember..
easy to use
reliable to any
transferable anywhere around the world
fee cost are small for just a single transaction
anonymously trasacting
investment
and many more just search and try ehhehe keep earning

I agree with all your points except the ones I marked with red. Those poitns are true for many other coins but they're my main issues with Bitcoin.
I believe Bitcoin has indeed many advantages over fiat currencies, but many disadvantages over other cryptocurrencies. BTC price is where it is now because it was a pioneer, but imho it's overated at the moment.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
There are really so many advantages that bitcoin provides to its users, investors and patronizers. Bitcoin can be use as payment for purchases and  services. It is also a good source of income for almost everybody, It does not ask to much requirements and qualification to enter bitcoin investment. It gives opportunity even to students and people with out high educational attainment to fulfill their financial goals. It is definitely an easy way to a successful future.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

we do not show any interest to anything that have not any advantage. but people show interest in Bitcoin because of there are some advantages. first of all Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency again it is totally secure, there is no way to cheat with others through Bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

we do not show any interest to anything that have not any advantage. but people show interest in Bitcoin because of there are some advantages. first of all Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency again it is totally secure, there is no way to cheat with others through Bitcoin.

The advantages of bitcoin is the reason why we are all committed on it, bitcoin gives us a lot of benefits to the point that we could save a million after several months or a year maybe, depends on the bounty we have joined. The advantages of bitcoin that I like is its anonymity and volatility, anonymity for staying invisible and volatility to earn bigger and bigger.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin as a long term investment has a lot of great advantages for us in store. It could provide us a good profit that we can use for a better living. We can also learn a lot of things from it. Through joining bounty campaigns, we will be able to learn new things and develop our reasoning skills. We'll also be able to learn how to value our earnings.
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

i uses it for income and investment only
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Bitcoin is setting a new world order in the financial sector, banks are scared of Bitcoin and now they are laughing because it declines at the moment because of the bears, futures and the Chinese new year but Bitcoin shall get stronger and stronger and banks will enforce protection by governments but all these shall not hold Bitcoin to grow.

South Korea Regulator Seeks Cryptocurrency ‘Normalization’ in Dramatic U-Turn

https://www.ccn.com/south-korea-regulator-seeks-cryptocurrency-normalization-dramatic-u-turn/

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

In my opinion, there are many advantages of using bitcoin. The first one is Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.  A person can only know the addresses of bitcoins on which the payment has been sent and received. But  to whom these addresses belong cannot be identified.Secondly,Paying through bitcoins provide us utmost freedom. Bitcoins can be sent to any person in any part of the world. No intermediaries in between. No bank holidays/strikes. No boundaries or borders. No payment limit.Thirdly,as central government can print it’s own money, similarly any person can also produce bitcoins by yourself. This can be done my mining bitcoins through computers. It is not any kind of physical mining. Bitcoin mining is simply a case of leaving the computer switched on, and keep the bitcoin mining software running.
donpepot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I think the advantages is very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments.Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

There are many advantages to using Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin transactions that are completely anonymous and personal.
- Paying through bitcoin gives us maximum freedom.
- Bitcoin can be sent to anyone anywhere in the world.
- Bitcoin is untouched by banks and governments.
- You can control your own money and not touched by the bank or government.

and We can also learn to value our income.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

There are so many advantages of bitcoin. Many people get new job either as full time job or as part time / second job. That means they can make money to meet their needs.Also it can reduce unemployment in the country.Bitcoin can be used as investment instrument. In our daily economic activities, bitcoin can be used as electronic payment mode to replace cash.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

The advantages that I can see that bitcoin provides are;

(1) It gives a person a worthwhile thing to do while in front of his device especially teenagers.
(2) People who are involved in cryptocurrencies especially this forum knows how the charts or values work.
Lastly,
(3) It provides a side job for almost everyone especially us, teenagers.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Bitcoin is an advantage for those who are looking for an additional income. It is a great way of having another source. Bitcoin already help especially those who are seeking for an extra income in order to sustain their needs. Hope that Bitcoin will continue to soar high.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages, it gives people opportunity to work at home and helps the economy to improve. Because of this, many people are able to sustain or provide their family financially. And, As long as you are diligent you can easily earn money here. It is like a bank that you can save your money here and make your money become bigger. Also, as what I have heard from my friends who are working here, Bitcoin makes their lives easy because they are able to pay bills and sending money using this. I'm so happy that someone intruduced me about Bitcoin.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

Almost everyone know that bitcoin decentralized , safe and anonymous but the most beautiful benefit is free transactions all over the world and taxes that you shouldn't pay.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Yes bitcoin can be used as additional income, Bitcoin is very helpful to improve the economy. Bitcoin can also be used as a key to the future by way of bitcoin investment.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Bitcoin on opened a new let development of modern technologies, Bitcoin brought us blockchain, and this is the technology of the future, which will be implemented everywhere, which will only develop. Its use on the financial and medical market is very promising.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

The bitcoin have many advantages in the financial market.  In the market bitcoin is highly volatile so a sensible trader can make money every hike and drops. It is an electronic asset which is useful for the transaction media from one place to any part of the world.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages especially make
my economic growth and at the same time the right investment for my family's future.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: