Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201351 times)
crypto_patriot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

WTS 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM if interested.

LMFAO. 1 vivo ~ $8.57 USD!! Cheesy 

I CPU mined BTC when it was $8 USD. This is NOT Bitcoin, just another microcrypto, boutique, vanity, "script kiddy" crypto. (like most cryptos and ICO tokens out there on bottom feeder exchanges.) I call them "quads" (or quad0's; because they can never get to/stay over .00009999 BTC). Right now vivo = 0 since there is NO exchange to convert to BTC, fiat nor any other widely accepted crypto. Have fun and don't let the few dev's take you to the cleaners on their premine. Wink

Regards,

c_p
Considering how hard it mining right now and will more harder in future its a fair price I believe  Wink

vs. the pre-mine held by the dev's waiting for the first pump instead of sharing the Vivo for alpha/beta testing pre-ANN OR post-ANN to decentralize MNs?! Also all the mining efficiency likely limited too. Who's holding ALMOST ALL the Vivo? I'm guessing approx 3 devs: 1 coder, 1 miner, 1 marketer. From what I saw pre AND post ANN...

After they pump you and dump you they will have some good BTC to spend (and not on Vivo). LOL. (Seen it before: "OMG. SOOO limited." Not for the devs who get bank on the pumps.)

Again, good luck but don't be a sucka. Wink

Regards,

c_p

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..

It's so strange that will ALL the hype and marketing over the past few weeks before ANN, these "experienced" dev's don't even have the NPOINT or BTC to even get to list their new coin on wee little NovaExchange just for voting, let alone bypassing for auto-listing as one would do after ALL their "effort" and "experience". (ahem..the 3 days before ANN for a successful code fork & premine and updated website)

Just another newb dev mistake that I've seen since well before ANN. Another doomed "vanity" [Suspicious link removed]d luck y'all. Greedy profiteers from the get go that didn't do the research nor prep for success. Doubt it will ever reach $1USD per, even for a microsecond, IMHO. ACTION, not words (As the wise Def Leppard shares...)

Regards,

c_p

"I'd rather buy lottery scratch-offs".

You must be new to crypto or shilling with a brand new account. However let me tell you a few things, while I would like to mention I am not part of vivo's team.

Other than most recently launched coins, VIVO didn't have an ICO so it's pure speculation what the dev teams budget might be. AFAIK they said they are working on getting listed but didn't promise it would happen right away. If you think a coin could be only successful if it's traded right away on an exchange, you might just sit on a pile of coins you want to dump while no one is willing to trade or never heard about how other coins started. Or you didn't manage to get in early.

However, if you think this coin isn't worth it I suggest you just move along. If you have any proof of bad intentions by the dev team please share them with us. There is a difference between constantly bitching and raising your voice to ask uncomfortable questions. If you have a real interest in getting this coin listed, I suggest you do your part. If you don't have any interest and you want to raise awareness please do it in a meaningful way. The pre-mine was never hidden and could be seen by people from the beginning.

No one forces you to trade or mine this coin. You made your point you don't like VIVO and we all got it. What I don't get is why you don't come up with something helpful.

matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:48 PM

Hello

I have 2000 vivo for sale contact me if vs interested.

go to the moon !!
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:26:20 PM

Hello

I have 2000 vivo for sale contact me if vs interested.
On this thread people are buying and selling their VIVO.
what-is-in-it

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..

It's so strange that will ALL the hype and marketing over the past few weeks before ANN, these "experienced" dev's don't even have the NPOINT or BTC to even get to list their new coin on wee little NovaExchange just for voting, let alone bypassing for auto-listing as one would do after ALL their "effort" and "experience". (ahem..the 3 days before ANN for a successful code fork & premine and updated website)

Just another newb dev mistake that I've seen since well before ANN. Another doomed "vanity" [Suspicious link removed]d luck y'all. Greedy profiteers from the get go that didn't do the research nor prep for success. Doubt it will ever reach $1USD per, even for a microsecond, IMHO. ACTION, not words (As the wise Def Leppard shares...)

Regards,

c_p

"I'd rather buy lottery scratch-offs".

You must be new to crypto or shilling with a brand new account. However let me tell you a few things, while I would like to mention I am not part of vivo's team.

Other than most recently launched coins, VIVO didn't have an ICO so it's pure speculation what the dev teams budget might be. AFAIK they said they are working on getting listed but didn't promise it would happen right away. If you think a coin could be only successful if it's traded right away on an exchange, you might just sit on a pile of coins you want to dump while no one is willing to trade or never heard about how other coins started. Or you didn't manage to get in early.

However, if you think this coin isn't worth it I suggest you just move along. If you have any proof of bad intentions by the dev team please share them with us. There is a difference between constantly bitching and raising your voice to ask uncomfortable questions. If you have a real interest in getting this coin listed, I suggest you do your part. If you don't have any interest and you want to raise awareness please do it in a meaningful way. The pre-mine was never hidden and could be seen by people from the beginning.

No one forces you to trade or mine this coin. You made your point you don't like VIVO and we all got it. What I don't get is why you don't come up with something helpful.

Well put!
Exactly! dont get why people go FUD. If one isnt interested - move on. dont invest. dont mine.

+ Devs have been quite communicative and you have a good community going on in Discord. Exchanges will happen - i believe -  in good time. When folks are impatient to see it listed, I always wonder what their real motive is..
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:00:47 PM

In what period of time aproksimetli wouting will be started on novaexchange? I dont wont to mise it.
theosb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:12:18 PM

In what period of time aproksimetli wouting will be started on novaexchange? I dont wont to mise it.

Next week, almost sure. Direct launch, so no votes needed.
That's what has been said on the Telegram channel. Seems interesting.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

Started mining this... Looks really interesting

Tried doing thw bounty but couldnt?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

Do you think it's better to buy or sell now or to wait for it to land to NovaExchange?
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

Next week, almost sure. Direct launch, so no votes needed.
That's what has been said on the Telegram channel. Seems interesting.

What is the telegram link?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

Telegram: https://t.me/VIVOcoin
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

Thanks a lot, joining right now  Cool
sohard4me

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:34:54 AM

We need to be patient & let developer do its job.

Don't let those troller affect us, stay optimistic & be happy  Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:25:43 AM

We need to be patient & let developer do its job.

Don't let those troller affect us, stay optimistic & be happy  Cheesy

true, this coin is legit. Love everything about it. Its  a hidden gem
fhakenzz

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:16:38 AM

hexpool down?

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

HexPool is working.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

On Russian mining forum it is already 53 pages of discussion about this coin, i guess Russian comunity is more exited about it.
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

WTB 1000 VIVO, please pm.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

Why in OP mentioned that there is a reward for Nova voting but I cant see Vivo in voting list? So people need to add Vivo in voting list by paying by yourself and only than vote for? It sounds like a joke a little bit.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
jarul

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

who can explain this error in my wallet? Nor capable masternnode: could not connect to (here my ip):12845
in my mikrotik this port is open
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: