Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348260 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

Guys, you should have to sell when PosToken reach the high value, i don't think that PosToken will touch again the previous ATH. I'm convinced that i will not invest anythink on this project.

I had no idea that this will turn out to be scam otherwise I would sell it at ATH too. For now not investing in POS is probably the best thing you can do.

A community takeover is possible since less POSTOken is available on Devs wallet and will not make much impact if the community takeover the project.

If anyone here holding a significant amount of postoken can easily takeover the project.

I am holding 4% of the supply of POSToken as example, I can't sell right now because it will represent a market crush, still i do hope that the developers will care again about the token I have invested in.

Could it crush more than now? Cheesy This coin is dead, sell to get 0,01$ per Token, in two weeks you will not geht 0,001$ anymore Cheesy

Yea the old dev should recuse himself from the project and give us the project for a community takeover. coz if not the price will definitely go below .001$

BINTEX

Powered by,
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

Shiet, those fking scammers should not be allowed to make any threads on bitcointalk. Me and my friends have been cheated by those lowlife ( ETHD) now Postoken. We need some kind of KYC verification system or they have to deposit a few BTC, ETH till the project is successful.  Sad. Now all money is gone, it's so sad that i had invested in this scammer for nothing.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Shiet, those fking scammers should not be allowed to make any threads on bitcointalk. Me and my friends have been cheated by those lowlife ( ETHD) now Postoken. We need some kind of KYC verification system or they have to deposit a few BTC, ETH till the project is successful.  Sad. Now all money is gone, it's so sad that i had invested in this scammer for nothing.

Postoken started with good intention, Giving out the Coins for free to the community.

While the lending platform has a good side and bad side, Its good because it create additional utility use for postoken  and the bad it turns into ponzi scheme.

For now, Community take over is the best route to continue.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SingularityDivided

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Guys, you should have to sell when PosToken reach the high value, i don't think that PosToken will touch again the previous ATH. I'm convinced that i will not invest anythink on this project.

I had no idea that this will turn out to be scam otherwise I would sell it at ATH too. For now not investing in POS is probably the best thing you can do.

A community takeover is possible since less POSTOken is available on Devs wallet and will not make much impact if the community takeover the project.

If anyone here holding a significant amount of postoken can easily takeover the project.

I am holding 4% of the supply of POSToken as example, I can't sell right now because it will represent a market crush, still i do hope that the developers will care again about the token I have invested in.

Could it crush more than now? Cheesy This coin is dead, sell to get 0,01$ per Token, in two weeks you will not geht 0,001$ anymore Cheesy
wow i am glad i sold when it was little bit bellow 1$, as soon as they relesed the lending platforn, i knew it is really bad that the token is useless in the system of lending
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1232

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Postoken started with good intention, Giving out the Coins for free to the community.

While the lending platform has a good side and bad side, Its good because it create additional utility use for postoken  and the bad it turns into ponzi scheme.

For now, Community take over is the best route to continue.
Lending out because Developer making some suggestion for the community whats feature we must build and the community chose to make lending. Damn went I know that iam waiting for price postoken backup to 1$ and sell pos. Never like it about lending and other think
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

A community takeover would be interesting.  Most of us probably didn't buy too much and are aware of the coin because of the airdrop.  Most of us probably also like the tech of the coin.  Would be awesome to buy in cheap and watch it rise.

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

Can we say that this coin project is a failure, especially after the absence of the developer for a long time or that the coin is originally founded for the purpose of imaginary Huh
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:11:22 AM

Can we say that this coin project is a failure, especially after the absence of the developer for a long time or that the coin is originally founded for the purpose of imaginary Huh
this coin is not a failure but dev leave this project alone and yet no sign of dev and no news
so i think that dev makes this coin failure.
i have no idea that why dev leave this project. everything was going good but after the release of minting platform dev disappear
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

A community takeover would be interesting.  Most of us probably didn't buy too much and are aware of the coin because of the airdrop.  Most of us probably also like the tech of the coin.  Would be awesome to buy in cheap and watch it rise.

About 1/3rd of my total PoS tokens are still stuck on the lending platform I am afraid with a CT I will lose access to those tokens. But the fact is we do a CT without which the price will cont to go down.

BINTEX

Powered by,
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

by the way, ts was on the forum a few days ago

zzz
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
Merited by Fredii (1)

All we've been hearing is a community take over but do we have an applicable technical guy here who have a high interest on continuing the PoSToken project?
If there is, I could at least give my hand on web development/web designing, though I'm not familiar on ethereum contract coding.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

by the way, ts was on the forum a few days ago

It would be nice if he will care to reply here, usually one reply will change the course of history for this project.

He will earn more if he stay working on the project but still he went rouge and decided to abandon this coin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:41:04 PM by Fredii

With great respect to you.
In my subjective opinion, we should wait for DEV.
But we are confronted with the question, how long will we wait for it?
Nevertheless, no one bothers us to prepare for the seizure of the PoSToken2 project. (POSX-PoSTokenX) Wink
None of us has encryption skills in ethereum networks.

1) We can start posting announcements about our problem in suitable sections for this, in this forum. (lack of developer on the ethereum smart)
And also you can start writing it in social networks.
We have a huge community, we can do it.
Perhaps we should turn to the ACC team - accelerator.network

2)Priority should be the return of tokens from the credit platform, at the expense of the owners, ie the transactions will be paid by us.
Confirmation of ownership will be TxHash to the address of the credit platform.
Grant access to the account, credit platform.
And also confirmation of ownership by e-mail specified in the credit platform account.

Nothing terrible will happen if we start preparing for the transition to the pos(2)-X
Since we will inevitably face many problems.
It's better to start making mistakes now.
It will be worse if we do not start preparing for it.

Subsequently, the community will be able to independently determine the motion vector POSX
Approve or reject this or that idea for the development of the project.
But maybe the developer will have their own worthwhile ideas.
We can arrange a vote 1-10 tokens on the address for the promotion of one or another branch of development, etc.

Sincerely.

PS
I do not have assets on the credit platform, but most importantly - do not create conditions for the separation of the community.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Nevertheless, no one bothers us to prepare for the seizure of the PoSToken2 project. (POSX-PoSTokenX) Wink

1) We can start posting announcements about our problem in suitable sections for this, in this forum. (lack of developer on the ethereum smart)
Perhaps we should turn to the ACC team

2)Priority should be the return of tokens from the credit platform, at the expense of the owners, ie the transactions will be paid by us.
And also confirmation of ownership by e-mail specified in the credit platform account.

Nothing terrible will happen if we start preparing for the transition to the pos(2)-X

Subsequently, the community will be able to independently determine the motion vector POSX
We can arrange a vote 1-10 tokens on the address for the promotion of one or another branch of development, etc.

Sincerely.

PS
I do not have assets on the credit platform, but most importantly - do not create conditions for the separation of the community.

Credit platform? Do you mean the Credits (CS) project which promises to investors/people to have a 1 million TPS? The project who still doesn't have its git?
If that's what you're referring to, the number 2 option would still be unthinkable considering the platform itself have its own problem to fix.

Nevertheless, it would be a great revival for POS if they can deliver.
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:25:39 PM by Fredii

Sincerely.

PS

Credit platform? Do you mean the Credits (CS) project which promises to investors/people to have a 1 million TPS? The project who still doesn't have its git?
If that's what you're referring to, the number 2 option would still be unthinkable considering the platform itself have its own problem to fix.

No, I meant the credit platform. https://lending.postoken.org/
And about the swap procedure.
And not as a prospect, but the withdrawal of tokens from it, by means of the above-mentioned paragraph 2.
For people who have tokens on the credit platform, how they could get them in the swap process.
They just have to pay the transaction and prove the right of ownership.
And of course they need to be active.
Since, the previous developer can switch to the image of a new developer.
And to abandon the idea of swap from the credit platform, thereby increasing the cost of the new token.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1232

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Sincerely.

PS

And not as a prospect, but the withdrawal of tokens from it, by means of the above-mentioned paragraph 2.
For people who have tokens on the credit platform, how they could get them in the swap process.
And to abandon the idea of swap from the credit platform, thereby increasing the cost of the new token.
Already told before its not easy man. If have other Developer from Postoken similiar like eBTC swap can be happen. My question who want swap this token ? Some scammer people again swap ? then they can abadoned the project again. eBTC its very lucky because have other developer to swap token after the main dev its scam so many people.
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

Sincerely.

PS

Already told before its not easy man. If have other Developer from Postoken similiar like eBTC swap can be happen. My question who want swap this token ? Some scammer people again swap ? then they can abadoned the project again. eBTC its very lucky because have other developer to swap token after the main dev its scam so many people.
It should be back to the POSToken2.0 plan. I believe that is the right path. I hope DEV will be able to come back and lead us forward.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Hello everybody. Dear developers, please explain what happens to the coin. You plan to further develop the coin. Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

it seems project is not important any more for its dev, they are coming online, but not making any move yet

For Sale....
PM me!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

All we've been hearing is a community take over but do we have an applicable technical guy here who have a high interest on continuing the PoSToken project?
If there is, I could at least give my hand on web development/web designing, though I'm not familiar on ethereum contract coding.

"community takeover" is a nice concept, but unless there are tech guys in the community which get involved and they know what they are doing, "community takeover" is only a mantra which gets repeated hoping that the mere act of repeating it would be sufficient to do the miracle of resurrecting a dying project. Without some serious tech guy getting on board, any "community takeover" is just a tribal dance around the fire where the project is burning, in the hope that the dance alone will do the mircale.

Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: