Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348260 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

when postoken will become popular again Sad, it's been a long time not seeing a significant increase in postoken

it's dead
postoken dev abandonned the project
someone is trying to take over the project by doing a swap
look this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233448.0;topicseen

The person who is trying to take over dont have anything to invest and just wanted the donation to start over and the project will start after long time. So now this project investing is totally waste it is better that we can move on to other projects.

Donations are a must! Donations/fund-raising/ico how you want to call it, it is the same. We need it. With or without users help, we will take the project to the end.

Everything is okay when all or nearly all funds is going for development of the project. First of all you need support from community than start thinking about fundrising Smiley

That's true! Even if it is no support from POStoken holders, I will continue the work on the project. It is sad that it is this way!

Do you know exact date of an airdrop for POSToken holders these tokens? (I'm one of the POS holder for a long time now)
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

We have to revive this project, I think, and we do not wait for the development team to do so. It is best to seize the opportunities. I found that we can introduce them to a new exchange site by voting only
By comment $POS
ON
https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/992351475287261185?s=20
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

We have to revive this project, I think, and we do not wait for the development team to do so. It is best to seize the opportunities. I found that we can introduce them to a new exchange site by voting only
By comment $POS
ON

The Current Holdings of the dev make it impossible to revive this project.. no dev will continue working on this project with that amount of holdings so the only options for postoken holders is to support the current community take over (DOU Project)

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

By comment $POS
ON

The Current Holdings of the dev make it impossible to revive this project.. no dev will continue working on this project with that amount of holdings so the only options for postoken holders is to support the current community take over (DOU Project)

We was just making advertising to an exchange, not even cared about postoken users. I all welcome you to DOU project Smiley

LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

Is the dev dead or something? If He isn't, then He'll probably return later on once the crypto market gets bullish again since He has a big stake in the coin like you're saying. Keep calm & accumulate.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

By comment $POS
ON

We do not need to continue to pay attention to this project. After all, everyone does not have much POSToken, and basically the development has also given up, so we should pay attention to new projects. This coin is a waste of time.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

By comment $POS
ON

We do not need to continue to pay attention to this project. After all, everyone does not have much POSToken, and basically the development has also given up, so we should pay attention to new projects. This coin is a waste of time.

For airdrop participants its easy to move on for this project. but for investors that believe in the new technology on ETH Blockchain staking its a big deal for them, that's why they need to work together to help the takeover team to atleast have hope on their investment.
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

Still more activity on POStoken topic then DOU. That's how we all want to moon it? Or just hope for some coins free?

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

By comment $POS
ON

For airdrop participants its easy to move on for this project. but for investors that believe in the new technology on ETH Blockchain staking its a big deal for them, that's why they need to work together to help the takeover team to atleast have hope on their investment.

But who's gonna take the lead then? Are you willing to? Also the tokens that are in the hands of the devs looks dangerous as they can still benefit from it.
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

By comment $POS
ON

But who's gonna take the lead then? Are you willing to? Also the tokens that are in the hands of the devs looks dangerous as they can still benefit from it.

Go an join DOU project. Here is an invite link. Join the team and let's do something together. https://discord.gg/M6FYywm

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

By comment $POS
ON

Anyone should understand that investment is risky. There is nothing wrong with trying to save the project. But for so long, this project is basically hopeless, so there is no need to continue wasting time.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

By comment $POS
ON

Anyone should understand that investment is risky. There is nothing wrong with trying to save the project. But for so long, this project is basically hopeless, so there is no need to continue wasting time.
I hope I'm wrong but I think the future of this project is at least complicated. If there are not big changes soon I don't see this project successing.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

By comment $POS
ON

Yeah we know that investment on cryptocurrency its a risky, but atleast we can try to save the project with some guy have blockchain experiement and the power of community same happen like eBTC.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

By comment $POS
ON

I hope I'm wrong but I think the future of this project is at least complicated. If there are not big changes soon I don't see this project successing.

This project is dead. Do you guys get it?

By comment $POS
ON

Yeah we know that investment on cryptocurrency its a risky, but atleast we can try to save the project with some guy have blockchain experiement and the power of community same happen like eBTC.

Just FYI new devs also left the ebtc project. That's why it is at like 10 cents atm.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Looks like I missed something here, don't see anything positive in this thread the last days. Sad Sad
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

Looks like I missed something here, don't see anything positive in this thread the last days. Sad Sad
There is a new dev, which will make a new coin, an airdrop and a swap. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233448.0
This is the best which can happen in the situation where the old dev let the POS-coin dying.
So it is positive in my opinion.  Smiley

ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Just FYI new devs also left the ebtc project. That's why it is at like 10 cents atm.

Really developer of eBTC leaving again from Project ? Shame on him well atleast the developer its just leave. Old dev leave the project and dump his token more worst on that problem. Hoping can rise again for eBTC
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Really developer of eBTC leaving again from Project ? Shame on him well atleast the developer its just leave. Old dev leave the project and dump his token more worst on that problem. Hoping can rise again for eBTC
What about the future of eBTC, Like a body organ left by the head, can not walk as normal / normal headless. Such is what will happen to eBTC for the future. I think it will be difficult for eBTC to go up before dev back again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

What about the future of eBTC, Like a body organ left by the head, can not walk as normal / normal headless. Such is what will happen to eBTC for the future. I think it will be difficult for eBTC to go up before dev back again.

Just thinking maybe they can hiring some other developer, long time ago i see eBTC making some partnership, some community eBTC have strong faith at eBTC project. Well just lets see about that project on the future maybe have some good news
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

Any news or lifesign of the dev? Did he disappear?

Because I have still problems staking my coins and the Telegram group seems to be dead as well. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: