Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 08:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57606 times)
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

Yes, I think so.. the creators must be from Russia or Ukraine..

Hi! Our team is multinational. Many of us are from Ukraine, some from Russia and there are advisers from Japan and the USA.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
I RECOMMEND ALL!
New super crypto currency in pre-sales
Certain profit, and big earning opportunities !!
Legal company and honest people !!
I invite you to register with my link - https://account.blackmooncrypto.com/?ref=891F98
Regards Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wow...we do have a spammer here...KILL IT WITH FIRE!

this kind of posts is not allowed in here maaan, hopefully he will stop by now
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

You mentioned that you have customers like UBER already. Does that mean that they downloaded you extension or do you have a close business relationship with them? How does that work out?

We have clients from Uber using our service for work.

Whoo, nice! Hope you get more large clients soon!

Well, clients of Uber can barelly be called "large" Cheesy

Hmmm, dev said it's clients FROM Uber and not clients OF Uber. So apparently Uber uses their product.
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

You mentioned that you have customers like UBER already. Does that mean that they downloaded you extension or do you have a close business relationship with them? How does that work out?

Hmmm, dev said it's clients FROM Uber and not clients OF Uber. So apparently Uber uses their product.

I wonder what are use cases for Snov.io in companies like Uber. Too bad we'll never know this

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

What exchangers will this coin be listed?

as far as I know, the exchanges are yet to be announced...But maybe they have some news already. I also want to know that. Hope they will get on some big popular exchange.

I tried to look for my self about what exchangers this coin will be listed, i was hoping to find some sort of news, but haven't found any, we'll just have to wait for the announcement i guess.

I didn't find this kind of information as well but it's quite often that exchanges don't really open these details until last couple of days before the listing. Gotta follow exchanges' twitter accounts for fast update.

alrighty, i think following exchanges update via twitter accounts is the best bet, or maybe wait here for the team to explain

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

I wonder what are use cases for Snov.io in companies like Uber. Too bad we'll never know this

hey guys there's other clients too, not just UBER and thats good for them, even thou the mystery continues on what are they using it for
MrBea

Activity: 242

Bitcorns

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

as far as I know, the exchanges are yet to be announced...But maybe they have some news already. I also want to know that. Hope they will get on some big popular exchange.

I tried to look for my self about what exchangers this coin will be listed, i was hoping to find some sort of news, but haven't found any, we'll just have to wait for the announcement i guess.

I didn't find this kind of information as well but it's quite often that exchanges don't really open these details until last couple of days before the listing. Gotta follow exchanges' twitter accounts for fast update.

alrighty, i think following exchanges update via twitter accounts is the best bet, or maybe wait here for the team to explain

Well, as long as SNOV token gets on some legit exchange, its price will most likely shoot up. Although getting listed on them is not particularly easy.

Gathering bitcorns.
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

Follower in social media is pretty much, I'm sure many investors are waiting for ICO for this project, a project with a very clear mission vision

CrazyEyes

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

Ah, sorry, my mistake :3 Well, English is not my native language
sleger

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

There managers could use it for parsing Emails of potential drivers in social networks. That's what I could imagine
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

Also think that this ICO shall live. Pretty usefull tool imo.
sukiho

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

Hi! Our team is multinational. Many of us are from Ukraine, some from Russia and there are advisers from Japan and the USA.

wow, your office must be fun when they all meet up, seeing different people from different culture, if this succeed, will there any plan to expand you team from around the world? That would be an advantage for SNOVIO to have like eeryone from different countries. 
sukiho

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Also think that this ICO shall live. Pretty usefull tool imo.

what do you mean by Initial Coin Offering shall live? like there is another Initial Coin Offering after this one?
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:54:24 PM

Well, as long as SNOV token gets on some legit exchange, its price will most likely shoot up. Although getting listed on them is not particularly easy.

so the token must be registered to them and verified to be listed on the exchange? i always thought that they ask the permission for the token to be listed

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
MrBea

Bitcorns

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

so the token must be registered to them and verified to be listed on the exchange? i always thought that they ask the permission for the token to be listed

Oh, those days are gone. Now it's exchange who sets the rules. If you want to get listed on Poloniex, Bittrex, etc, you have to negotiate, and sometimes it takes weeks (if not months) to seal the deal. Altough few years ago it was much easier to get listed, because exchanges were fighting for more volume.

Gathering bitcorns.
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

Oh, those days are gone. Now it's exchange who sets the rules. If you want to get listed on Poloniex, Bittrex, etc, you have to negotiate, and sometimes it takes weeks (if not months) to seal the deal. Altough few years ago it was much easier to get listed, because exchanges were fighting for more volume.

Yeah, it's actually very sad that exchanges have so much power now. I mean, some cool project have to stay at crappy exchanges away from most of the general public, while others get the attention they don't even deserve, right?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
MrBea

Bitcorns

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

Yeah, it's actually very sad that exchanges have so much power now. I mean, some cool project have to stay at crappy exchanges away from most of the general public, while others get the attention they don't even deserve, right?

Well, nothing we can do. Although sometimes exchanges ask users to vote for the coin they want to be listed. But it doesn't guarantee anything of course... Angry

Gathering bitcorns.
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Well, nothing we can do. Although sometimes exchanges ask users to vote for the coin they want to be listed. But it doesn't guarantee anything of course... Angry

well this is news for me, so is it possible that there are people with "high chair" that controls which will be listed which one will not?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

wow, great! and there is the main office?
CoRpO

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

Multinational team, that's why i found some unknown words at whitelist form. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: