Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
dballing

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

Yes. That's it. But now this feature is in the process of creation.

When will this feauture be available? And how can I submit a lead now if I want to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?

Great question, I'm really curious about it as well. Will a person be able to conduct the search according to several criteria?

We have answered this question earlier: There would be a kind of a marketplace where anybody would be able to create an order and the contributors would fill in with the leads.
You would be able to ask for definite leads, so it's up to you to create any criteria  Wink

Sounds interesting! When do you expect to launch this marketplace thing?
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:
email: cryptobred@gmail.com // fedorovdanila@gmail.com
telegram: @chzchz

I am sure it is a very good share for people who speak Russian Smiley You could put an English subtitle for everyone to understand. it is a little difficult to understand in this way.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

I would think that submitting the contacts is a bit different. Something more than having an active extension.

yeah i would like to agree on that one, i think to input some data is more complicated than reading it, so maybe from the web or like some sort of software. but would be awesome if the extension can provide such thing.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

pretty good for the development of this project. the team is working well. There is always the latest news. may sales later did not disappoint. and can maximize promotion

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:

I am sure it is a very good share for people who speak Russian Smiley You could put an English subtitle for everyone to understand. it is a little difficult to understand in this way.
i'd love to understand about what they are talking about Snov
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?

Great question, I'm really curious about it as well. Will a person be able to conduct the search according to several criteria?

We have answered this question earlier: There would be a kind of a marketplace where anybody would be able to create an order and the contributors would fill in with the leads.
You would be able to ask for definite leads, so it's up to you to create any criteria  Wink

that feature is i think the most important feature, nice one

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

contacts:

i'd love to understand about what they are talking about Snov

I need to learn Russian   Cry
jaitor

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

pretty good for the development of this project. the team is working well. There is always the latest news. may sales later did not disappoint. and can maximize promotion

their team has become a major competitor for other ico 'cause they communicate and reply actively here
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:33:30 PM

Hi dev, I saw somewhere about bonuses of 15 % for tokens... for pre-sale it s clear ,but for the first day of ICO? 15% won't be no more?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

their team has become a major competitor for other ico 'cause they communicate and reply actively here

I would also like to compliment the team on their active interaction with the audience here. Way to go, guys!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

Hi dev, I saw somewhere about bonuses of 15 % for tokens... for pre-sale it s clear ,but for the first day of ICO? 15% won't be no more?

This bonus will be applicable for white-list participants so if you are interested to grab this bonus than should have to apply for this still 13 hours left to become part of this. For further information you can visit the official website or join them on Telegram.

https://t.me/snovio_ico

https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist 
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

Snovio: crowdsourcing in data collection and its ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Good job, i should agree Grin
And where do you get the latest news? Is their any blog? Roll Eyes Huh
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

The token supply is too large but the good thing is that token price is very low so any body can get huge token with less investment.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

The token supply is too large but the good thing is that token price is very low so any body can get huge token with less investment.

Supply is not a measure to judge any token future look at the potential of this market how it could explode in future. I'm quite sure investment into this project will worth for it there is still time to get ready for this great moment.
PYneer

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

This bonus will be applicable for white-list participants so if you are interested to grab this bonus than should have to apply for this still 13 hours left to become part of this. For further information you can visit the official website or join them on Telegram.

eeeeh, missed it... no bonus for me :/

andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

Supply is not a measure to judge any token future look at the potential of this market how it could explode in future. I'm quite sure investment into this project will worth for it there is still time to get ready for this great moment.

This seems a promising project, but I can't be sure that the token market will explore in the future. It depends on so many factors
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

thank you so much, going to check it.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

I would also like to compliment the team on their active interaction with the audience here. Way to go, guys!

i'm still here because of quick replies, otherwise i would leave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: