Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:19:09 PM

Congratulate all teams and investors for successful pre-sale. The project did not mislead us. Hope will also be so successful in the ico process. Waiting for new news.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

SNOV tokens will become tradable in a month after the ICO (ICO ends on November, 30 or with reaching the hardcap in $15 mln)

Nice, thanks for the answer. btw, what exchanges will list SNOV?

Currently, we have already submitted the requests to the following exchanges:
- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Cool! Especially Bittrex and HitBTC. One of the most popular exchanges out there.
I think it would be very promising if in such a large market bittrex. wait for the ico started to invest in this project. Hopefully profitable.

no guess ,first will hit etherdelta , maybe you will see price lower then ico , hope can receive more good news from SNOV team 
qbits

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:07:50 PM

Congratulate all teams and investors for successful pre-sale. The project did not mislead us. Hope will also be so successful in the ico process. Waiting for new news.

Yes, congrats with the pre-sale! Keep us updated  Smiley
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Hi! May I ask how real-time verification technically works?
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

SNOV tokens will become tradable in a month after the ICO (ICO ends on November, 30 or with reaching the hardcap in $15 mln)

Nice, thanks for the answer. btw, what exchanges will list SNOV?

Currently, we have already submitted the requests to the following exchanges:
- Bittrex
- HitBTC
- Liqui
- Cryptopia
- C-CEX
- CoinExchange

Cool! Especially Bittrex and HitBTC. One of the most popular exchanges out there.
I think it would be very promising if in such a large market bittrex. wait for the ico started to invest in this project. Hopefully profitable.

You can invest now, there is no minimum purchase amount anymore, so why wait?  Roll Eyes
miTgiB

Activity: 251

Du hast

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

Where do you have the information from that the pre-sale was so successful? And again, can US people participate since the SNOV token is paying money to its owners?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

Hi. On your website you say "Clients will be able to find even the most specific groups of people according to any complex criteria". How many criterias will be there to choose from? Is this option also available on a free plan?

There would be no forms with criteria. There would be a kind of a marketplace where you can create an order with a specific description (e.g. "10 000 emails of mothers of boys in California") and contributors would fill your offer with this data.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:39 AM

There would be no forms with criteria. There would be a kind of a marketplace where you can create an order with a specific description (e.g. "10 000 emails of mothers of boys in California") and contributors would fill your offer with this data.

But wouldn't it be complicated? I mean how do contributors gather tens of thousands of emails? Is this automatized somehow? Bear with me, I really wanna understand how this works  Smiley
andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:48:28 AM

But wouldn't it be complicated? I mean how do contributors gather tens of thousands of emails? Is this automatized somehow? Bear with me, I really wanna understand how this works  Smiley

I guess it will be automatised. this kind of stuff can't be done manually can it
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

Have you read about the mechanism of our platform?  Wink

From our Whotepaper:

Contributors use our technological capabilities (firstly, a plugin for automatically searching verified data) to add new data to the system for further exploitation. We currently can offer our users an Extension for Chrome, and we plan to develop different modules for other browsers and systems in the near future.

panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:20:55 PM

From our Whotepaper:

Contributors use our technological capabilities (firstly, a plugin for automatically searching verified data) to add new data to the system for further exploitation. We currently can offer our users an Extension for Chrome, and we plan to develop different modules for other browsers and systems in the near future.

But the data has to exist somewhere in order for this to work.

Let's say I'm on a list that someone wants to populate and a contributor is looking for my email address. Where would they be able to find it?

miTgiB

Activity: 251

Du hast

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

Oh, I get it. That's even better, coz there won't be any certain limitations as to those critarias I am interested in.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

It happens that sites on the Internet show old data about companies, with incorrect phone numbers, old e-mail, etc.
That is, if such companies were connected to your platform, would the current company data always be displayed?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
nikobon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:22:44 PM

Good luck, guys!!!  Smiley
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

From our Whotepaper:

Let's say I'm on a list that someone wants to populate and a contributor is looking for my email address. Where would they be able to find it?

The contributors are to get it from different sources. That's the main idea of decentralization. This info can be anywhere on the internet, but it is not put together. Our platform would help to gather this info and structurize it, creating an order in the database.

panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

From our Whotepaper:

The contributors are to get it from different sources. That's the main idea of decentralization. This info can be anywhere on the internet, but it is not put together. Our platform would help to gather this info and structurize it, creating an order in the database.

Again, the data has to exist somewhere for this to work.

On your website you give an example of being able to find pizza lovers from Melbourne. Can you be more specific about how your platform could accomplish this? Saying that contributors will find the data on the internet isn't a good answer. How would someone identify me and track down my info if I should be on that list?

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:40:32 AM

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: