Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:05:20 AM

Again, the data has to exist somewhere for this to work.

On your website you give an example of being able to find pizza lovers from Melbourne. Can you be more specific about how your platform could accomplish this? Saying that contributors will find the data on the internet isn't a good answer. How would someone identify me and track down my info if I should be on that list?

For example, in forums for pizza-lovers. Or in the specific group on facebook. Again on the Facebook - among the people who liked the pages of Pizza-restaurants in Melbourne.

That makes sense, don't you think so?  Wink

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

On your website you give an example of being able to find pizza lovers from Melbourne. Can you be more specific about how your platform could accomplish this? Saying that contributors will find the data on the internet isn't a good answer. How would someone identify me and track down my info if I should be on that list?

For example, in forums for pizza-lovers. Or in the specific group on facebook. Again on the Facebook - among the people who liked the pages of Pizza-restaurants in Melbourne.

With this specific example, I have a hard time believing that there would be enough identifying information for a contributor to know that a forum user was in Melbourne, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That still doesn't explain how a contributor would get the person's contact information, which is the most important part of the process.

How much are businesses paying for leads in your experience so far? The process sounds time consuming, so I'd like to have an idea of how much contributors are earning for their time.

nikobon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

How soon after ICO end tokens will be available for trading on some exchanges?

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

very quickly ,if you want to hit etherdelta . but if want to hit major market ,i think should need time

ED has a very unfrienldy user interface though. I heard stories people lost so much money on that exchange. I used it as well to buy certain tokens I really wanted to get. But I prefer to stay away from it, there are better decentralised exchanges out there and I really don't get why they don't improve Ether delta's UX.

EtherDelta's UX isn't the only problem. The biggest problem in my eyes is the order execution uncertainty. It takes ages until you know whether you completed a trade successfully or an error pops up. It really is no fun at all.

Yes, I have heard people lost lots of money due to orders execution issues. Anyways, I do hope Snovio will be presented on multiple exchanges.

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin
Funnymyth

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

is there going to be a masternode option?
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

I am on of those people man... My sell order on ED got executed way lower than token was being traded at. It's terrible. I lost a lot of potential earnings. Never gonna trade on ED again. Too costly  Grin

I agree with some of the above statements, and it seems ED is still in dire need of some changes, so they are too costly
hope first ico snov will run well and get a good achievement as well. and don't ED  Cheesy

BITSONG
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
■∎▪▪▪▪▪   TELEGRAM   ▪▪▪▪▪∎■
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:08:34 AM

Lead generation. Is that like someone giving you a lead, a tip on something that you might be interested in, to sell?
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

With this specific example, I have a hard time believing that there would be enough identifying information for a contributor to know that a forum user was in Melbourne, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That still doesn't explain how a contributor would get the person's contact information, which is the most important part of the process.

How much are businesses paying for leads in your experience so far? The process sounds time consuming, so I'd like to have an idea of how much contributors are earning for their time.

Finding contacts is the easiest feature of Snovio work. The point is in knowing whos contact information you need. That is the sense of decentralized lead generation. The data gathered from different sources: you get the interests from forums, the contacts from facebook, the work experience from LinkedIn and so on...

You may find our prices on our website - https://snov.io/pricing.html

As to contributors, they get either 70% from the purchase of their lead or the sum which was set by the customer if we are speaking about a marketplace.

As to time, the thing is that contributors don't gather the data manually. They just use internet surfing the different pages while our plugin is gathering the information.

panorama

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

Finding contacts is the easiest feature of Snovio work. The point is in knowing whos contact information you need. That is the sense of decentralized lead generation. The data gathered from different sources: you get the interests from forums, the contacts from facebook, the work experience from LinkedIn and so on...

As to contributors, they get either 70% from the purchase of their lead or the sum which was set by the customer if we are speaking about a marketplace.

As to time, the thing is that contributors don't gather the data manually. They just use internet surfing the different pages while our plugin is gathering the information.

Thanks for the info. I still don't understand where you're finding email addresses that aren't public, but I'll try installing your plugin to see if that helps.

Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Thanks for the info. I still don't understand where you're finding email addresses that aren't public, but I'll try installing your plugin to see if that helps.

Thank you for such interesting questions!

nikobon

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

Try it out. I have been using it lately and it works pretty well for me!
panorama

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

Try it out. I have been using it lately and it works pretty well for me!

I played around with it a little bit after my last post and it does work fairly well.

cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

Do you guys have plans on making plugin for Firefox? Or Chrome will be the only browser with you product? I know the majority of people are on it, but I am not big fan of Chrome and mostly use Mozilla...
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

Oh my god seriously? Like what did actually happen or what did you do wrong? How can it get executed lower? Did you put it up for sale at a lower rate or are you talking about an error on ED?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

yes I think the participants of the project be it signatures atu the other must be patient with the steps undertaken by the team and dev of the project
who better understand the project can be successfull
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

Do you guys have plans on making plugin for Firefox? Or Chrome will be the only browser with you product? I know the majority of people are on it, but I am not big fan of Chrome and mostly use Mozilla...

We'll think about making it possible to use our extension on other browsers. Actually, you may use just web-version of Snovio here - https://snov.io/

cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

We'll think about making it possible to use our extension on other browsers. Actually, you may use just web-version of Snovio here - https://snov.io/

Yes, but Firefox plugin would be definitely better. Also, this would help you to reach to more people. Of course Chrome has like 70% of market share, but still, there are plenty Mozilla users  Wink
Kareem001

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

Hello. Your free plan allows to get 300 emails each month? Or once I reach 300 mails I will have to switch to paid account?

hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

Oh my god seriously? Like what did actually happen or what did you do wrong? How can it get executed lower? Did you put it up for sale at a lower rate or are you talking about an error on ED?

Believe it or not, but my order got executed lower than I set it at. I don't understand how it is possible, but we have what we have. I then googled about it and found out that some other people also experienced the same issue. I don't know what causes it, but I wouldn't trade large amounts on ED.
umycantik

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

I see ico from the project run very well and now it is at the end of ico maybe soon the project we can know about the good or not this project but in my opinion this is one of the promising project for the participants who follow the ico of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: