Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57596 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

The amount of investment in two days is similar. Is not updated instantly? or is it fixed investment?

I am sure you have collected much more investment. Smiley
Im confused on what you are trying to say here. If you do base on the token sale it do have significant bonus on each week and if you do mean on the bar meter then it would really update instantly on how much funds been raised already.Talking now they are already getting $730k+ on their token sale along with their presale sold tokens.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikobon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?

Check the WP mate. And try out their product. It's already up and running
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:46 AM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?

https://snov.io/

Anybody can test this platform for free and can see the statics of this company which is already operational and have large numbers of users who are using this services. I think so this is really nice opportunity to buy this token at cheap price during this ICO once this will be finished price will explode.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
nikobon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

https://snov.io/

Anybody can test this platform for free and can see the statics of this company which is already operational and have large numbers of users who are using this services. I think so this is really nice opportunity to buy this token at cheap price during this ICO once this will be finished price will explode.

Exactly. I have been using it for some time now. Works very well for my purposes!
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

Hello. Does your marketplace already up and running or is it simply a prokect that you work on? How can I try it out? is there a free version of it?

It is in the process of development now.

I see. When do you think you will be ready to launch this? Also, will there be a free plan, or marketplace is 100% paid product for users?

If you create an order and it is fulfilled by contributors, they must get the reward for their job. But you cam reward them with the tokens you got as a contributor.

You may find all the info on our website - tokensale.snov.io

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

Hello. Does your marketplace already up and running or is it simply a prokect that you work on? How can I try it out? is there a free version of it?

It is in the process of development now.

I see. When do you think you will be ready to launch this? Also, will there be a free plan, or marketplace is 100% paid product for users?

If you create an order and it is fulfilled by contributors, they must get the reward for their job. But you cam reward them with the tokens you got as a contributor.

You may find all the info on our website - tokensale.snov.io
That's right, all details were in website and it can easily get to absorb the information , from having a clear graphics and brief explanation,everything you need to know, don't miss the opportunity to be part of this project.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

The amount of investment in two days is similar. Is not updated instantly? or is it fixed investment?

What do you mean by fixed investment? I think it's updated in real time. Otherwise they would maybe not provide the graphic.

What i'm trying to say ; the amount of investment seems to have been the same since the token sale start on the tokensale.snov.io site. the amount of investment is still the same ?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Anarchy101
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

If the soft cap of $5M is not raised by the end of the crowdsale will you issue a full refund to the investors or you will continue with the project?
sayedtaha

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:07:23 PM

What do you mean by fixed investment? I think it's updated in real time. Otherwise they would maybe not provide the graphic.

What i'm trying to say ; the amount of investment seems to have been the same since the token sale start on the tokensale.snov.io site. the amount of investment is still the same ?
dear all
here is the link to Arabic translation of home page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324959.0
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

If the soft cap of $5M is not raised by the end of the crowdsale will you issue a full refund to the investors or you will continue with the project?

I didn't know about this fact before reading your comment that some soft cap of $5 million exists for the project. I went through whole opening page again but still didn't see it mentioned nowhere. I may have missed it twice but someone from team will surely respond to it.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

I didn't know about this fact before reading your comment that some soft cap of $5 million exists for the project. I went through whole opening page again but still didn't see it mentioned nowhere. I may have missed it twice but someone from team will surely respond to it.

This has been answered now several times. There is no soft cap since Snovio is an already operating business and they do not really need money to realize the concept. It is just to expand their operations and therefore there is no more soft cap.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

This has been answered now several times. There is no soft cap since Snovio is an already operating business and they do not really need money to realize the concept. It is just to expand their operations and therefore there is no more soft cap.

Last time when I checked the thread, they said they had set the soft cap to $5M I had no idea that they changed that so am sorry for that.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:53:21 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118988

Check this thread if you are interested to join bounty campaign link is given above.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:47:11 PM

I hope their visit at the current conference helps boosting contributions from investors. Right now it is a little bit slow although I expected it go very well.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

I hope their visit at the current conference helps boosting contributions from investors. Right now it is a little bit slow although I expected it go very well.
Let's continue on supporting and promoting SNOV, it is indeed a good project, i know they can attract more supporters on that conference.
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:08 PM

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

Thank you sir for your clarification. Is ico page updated continious ?  If it is, you collected 740 thousand dolar investment for now, am ı right ?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

When you follow this link you can precisely see how much they raised until now: https://tokensale.snov.io

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Snovio is a working business with more than 200 paying customers.  That means we do not need a minimum amount to build the product because we already have it.   So there is no soft cap

Thank you sir for your clarification. Is ico page updated continious ?  If it is, you collected 740 thousand dolar investment for now, am ı right ?

Yes. That's right. But we have much time to raise more.

lagur

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Finally someone bringing blockchain to lead generation. You got my support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: