Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

At the moment there is no update except normal communication. I personally will suggest Snovio team to consider at new exchange listing as that is slightly weaker point left in the project. I am following the development and quite satisfied with their work but exchanges number is still concerning point. Liquidity and good market exposure via exchanges is what needs the most now.
what you say is true, but adding new exchanges to the Snov token will only have a temporary impact, it needs better and more interesting updates, such as cooperation contracts with potential partnerships
yes I agree it won't last long and I think the team must be more serious about the project because it's so much better and we are waiting for the market to return to normal
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Once the involvement of institutions starts practically with cryptocurrencies then completed projects with use cases will be their choice. Snovio has working platform which can play effective role in marketing and other services they offer. When you make list of projects with functional platforms can't ignore Snovio. It took longer that everyone anticipated but big hopes of recovery are next year now.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

I hope there will be a recovery soon in this project. There is no development if the team does not immediately move to develop this project in order to recover as before. although it must be in the long run the most important thing is the progress of SNOVIO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

I hope there will be a recovery soon in this project. There is no development if the team does not immediately move to develop this project in order to recover as before. although it must be in the long run the most important thing is the progress of SNOVIO.

At this point this project is more developed as compare with early stage. They have fully functional platform and ready to get started with this as we are in bad time than it is still undervalued. I hope future of this project will be brighter.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

They didn't sell not even a single token reserved for team members. They even extended locked period till April seeing the bad conditions of market. If you provide evidence which backs your claim then I will believe. They have released etherscan link to address where all the tokens are locked. They are also very active and updates are coming out regularly.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:48:44 PM

Other russian scam project, dev sell self token in pump and leave project and marketing.

https://twitter.com/snovio_ico/status/1067025294849130497

Probably you are not following the movement of the team they already announced about extend in release of the tokens. If you have some inside info than share with us I'm interested to let know about this hidden truth.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:17:51 PM

They didn't sell not even a single token reserved for team members. They even extended locked period till April seeing the bad conditions of market. If you provide evidence which backs your claim then I will believe. They have released etherscan link to address where all the tokens are locked. They are also very active and updates are coming out regularly.

yes you're right, let's talk about this project. looking at all the efforts made by the development team, we can know how good this project is. the current problem is only about the price and the reason maybe everyone here already knows that is because the market is currently falling. we just need to wait and make sure there will be results that can be obtained.

NrX

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:21:42 AM

This is amazing write up which cleared the financial situation of the project as team added one more member with experience. At the same time they repeated that team funds locked period was extended because they have enough funds to complete the platform. That announcement about airdrop is awesome and will be waiting for more to be revealed.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

Price has been more than double after hitting 34 satoshi few days ago. It was going in one way and when teams are active and people money is involved you should expect such quick increases after long accumulations. I also saw few days before this pump they cleared their financial situation that gave confidence signal to market.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:24:54 PM

Today I see an increase in prices for SNOV tokens. almost 30% of the price at pump, even though it's still far from the highest price but I see SNOV has the opportunity to rise higher.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:36:24 PM

Today I see an increase in prices for SNOV tokens. almost 30% of the price at pump, even though it's still far from the highest price but I see SNOV has the opportunity to rise higher.

That is not fair to judge the potential of any legit project like SNOV.io with the price movement even this is still undervalued but they achieved their goals successfully. I hope this will change the life and will turn into mega project in blockchain ecosystem.
NrX

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:39:41 PM

There was a good small rally which doubled the price. It was surely relief rally and hopefully people made some profit and will remaining money will be buying back from here all the way down. This is how smart traders keep their financial position string while keep supporting the token at the same time. In the long run return will be lot higher but it takes a while.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Team you have plan add to more exchangers?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

Fully agree with you on more exchanges demand from team to do something in this regard as well. No doubt in your hard work that related to marketing of Snovio but making it accessible for as many people as possible from across the globe also should be part of development. You may have notice if SNOV was on more exchange lack of liquidity could be handled more efficiently.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:52:06 PM

I don't think so, this project is still alive, even though the trading volume on the exchange is not large but the team is still actively developing this project, you can see the SNOV.io team working on SNOV.io social media accounts
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:03:46 PM

I don't think so, this project is still alive, even though the trading volume on the exchange is not large but the team is still actively developing this project, you can see the SNOV.io team working on SNOV.io social media accounts

Yes the snov team doing great work for developing the snov platform as per their roadmap may be it will be take some more time to finish and I am sure this is the best time to invest in snov platform to get more benefits before going to launch their final product and I am doing the same now so do not miss the great opportunity to get more profits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:05:02 PM

That is not fair to judge the potential of any legit project like SNOV.io with the price movement even this is still undervalued but they achieved their goals successfully. I hope this will change the life and will turn into mega project in blockchain ecosystem.

yes you're right, this is very irrelevant. why should it be seen from the price, even though today almost all altcoins also experience the same thing. even coins like eth and XRP also experience this.
template

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:46:09 PM

Team burn 100m snov
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 03:52:02 PM

Team burn 100m snov

But still no effect on the price. It still dropped by 2%.

template

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:52:42 PM

Team burn 100m snov

But still no effect on the price. It still dropped by 2%.

Because snov is not listed in major exchanger Sad Only buyers can increase price
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: