Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35049 times)
kasper-guts

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Nice project, how can I get more information?

https://guts.tickets/ico and here https://blog.guts.tickets/

Read more about our ICO: https://guts.tickets/ico
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:43:28 AM

I have a question concerning the buyback guarantee:

Let's say I buy 1000 GET in the ICO.

1 month later the price per GET is at 0.40 Euro.

I have to sell because I need the money.

Can I then sell my GET to the contract / stability fund at 0.50 Euro per GET?

Would I then get back ETH equal to 0.50 Euro per GET?

Good question! So the buy-back guarantee is funded by event organizers using the protocol (and a few of them are already doing so Smiley ) These event organizers need GET in order to create smart tickets and run events on the protocol and so buy these GETs from the Stability Fund. After this ETH transaction, the Stability Fund will buy back the GET that was transferred to the Event Organizer from the open market. Please note that EOs can't directly buy GET from the open market, the only way to acquire GET is with the stability fund mechanism. This means that the stability fund will set the price the EO pays per GET. The price is the SF charges the EO is based on the averaging of the GET price on exchanges for a certain time span. There is a 'hard coded' minimum price per GET that the stability will always have the event organizer pay and that minimum price is €0.50 per GET.

So that is a general explanation, now for your specific question. If the price average price per GET is €0.40 then the EO that needs a certain amount of value covered for the event in GET will pay €0.50 per GET as this is the minimum set by the stability fund.

TLDR to your question: Yes, you would still receive €0.50 per GET, taken that at the moment you want to exchange GET for ETH  the stability fund is in the process of buying back GET. The stability fund will only need to do so if there are event organizers that on their part are buying GET from the SF on the 'protocol side'.

In the end €0.50 is the minimal/gauranteed amount you will receive at leatst for your GET, assuming GUTS Tickets will be able to onboard event organizers to use the protocol for their ticketing. And we got that covered Wink

Let me know if this explanation clears it up!

Is this buyback guarantee is for ico buyers? or bounty hunters and market buyers can also under this guarantee with some limited quantity?
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:34:59 AM

I guess the buyback guarantee is a global protocol on GET software so it includes basically every token holder. Wink At least thats what I got from the whitepaper.

kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

I guess the buyback guarantee is a global protocol on GET software so it includes basically every token holder. Wink At least thats what I got from the whitepaper.

You are right!

kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

Good question! So the buy-back guarantee is funded by event organizers using the protocol (and a few of them are already doing so Smiley ) These event organizers need GET in order to create smart tickets and run events on the protocol and so buy these GETs from the Stability Fund. After this ETH transaction, the Stability Fund will buy back the GET that was transferred to the Event Organizer from the open market. Please note that EOs can't directly buy GET from the open market, the only way to acquire GET is with the stability fund mechanism. This means that the stability fund will set the price the EO pays per GET. The price is the SF charges the EO is based on the averaging of the GET price on exchanges for a certain time span. There is a 'hard coded' minimum price per GET that the stability will always have the event organizer pay and that minimum price is €0.50 per GET.

So that is a general explanation, now for your specific question. If the price average price per GET is €0.40 then the EO that needs a certain amount of value covered for the event in GET will pay €0.50 per GET as this is the minimum set by the stability fund.

TLDR to your question: Yes, you would still receive €0.50 per GET, taken that at the moment you want to exchange GET for ETH  the stability fund is in the process of buying back GET. The stability fund will only need to do so if there are event organizers that on their part are buying GET from the SF on the 'protocol side'.

In the end €0.50 is the minimal/gauranteed amount you will receive at leatst for your GET, assuming GUTS Tickets will be able to onboard event organizers to use the protocol for their ticketing. And we got that covered Wink

Thanks for clarifying.

So the SF would automatically send me back ETH (equal to at least 0.50 Euro/GET) ?

Apologies for my late reply, probably bitcointalk bugged out or something. Whatever happend, you are completely right. That is exactly how the mechanism works!

sander-guts

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

Hi everyone! You are invited to meet the team in person! From the 18th until the 22nd of October, Amsterdam will be the place where the world-wide electronic music industry gathers during Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE). Besides an incredible amount of concerts there will be many masterclasses and conference style meetings too. ADE is organized by Buma/Stemra and their initiative Buma Music meets Tech invites GUTS Tickets for drinks and networking at a beautiful location in the center of the city. Best of all: you are invited to join us and meet the team on October 19th 4:45PM local time! Get yourself a free ticket here: Meet the team! We are looking forward to meet you!
Okuzgozu

Activity: 710
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:52:04 PM

Im really wondering the ico for guts. Guts has Working product and similar project hit hardcap with just alpha release.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Thanks for clarifying.

So the SF would automatically send me back ETH (equal to at least 0.50 Euro/GET) ?

Apologies for my late reply, probably bitcointalk bugged out or something. Whatever happend, you are completely right. That is exactly how the mechanism works!

No problem, thanks for the answer.
This ICO looks very interesting...
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:27 AM

Hi everyone! You are invited to meet the team in person!

Hey sander, do you consider raising hardcap amount? I think it's very low, you can collect more than that. Anyways good luck for the project. If I was near Netherlands I'd like to meet you in person.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Wish I was in NL to meet with the team. Unfortunetly I'm traviling at the moment.

I have a question. Do you guys have a recording of Maarten's speach at Wolves Summit? I'd really like to see it. How was the crowd reaction?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

gangnam2016

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Just saw the promotion video on slack. The app and real world usage seems very good. Are you guys planning to showcase your video here?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

I can see there are a lot of members join in the signature bounty, about 100, that means this project is very hot in this forum, I will keep an eye on this project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

I think this one might be a nice competitor to eventchain - let's have a look, who will be the better solution

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

I think this one might be a nice competitor to eventchain - let's have a look, who will be the better solution

Eventchain? LOL.
ICO ends tomorrow and they raised only 1650 ETH out of the 65,000 ETH they wanted to raise.
That's 2.5% !!! They might not even make the (adjusted) soft cap.
How will they develop a product with that kind of money?
How will they do marketing in such a competetive market with that kind of money?
Who will want to partner with a company that has no experience, such low capital and therefore might have to close any time?

GUTS/GET on the other hand already has a WORKING product.
They are selling REAL tickets on the ETH blockchain.
They have the manager of Martin Garrix (https://www.youtube.com/user/MartinGarrix, 7.1 million subscribers) on their advisory board. Maybe his tickets will be next???

They will have competition.
But it won't be the likes of Aventus, Blocktix or Eventchain who only have whitepapers or alpha demos.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

Eventchain? LOL.
ICO ends tomorrow and they raised only 1650 ETH out of the 65,000 ETH they wanted to raise.
That's 2.5% !!! They might not even make the (adjusted) soft cap.
How will they develop a product with that kind of money?
How will they do marketing in such a competetive market with that kind of money?
Who will want to partner with a company that has no experience, such low capital and therefore might have to close any time?

GUTS/GET on the other hand already has a WORKING product.
They are selling REAL tickets on the ETH blockchain.
They have the manager of Martin Garrix (https://www.youtube.com/user/MartinGarrix, 7.1 million subscribers) on their advisory board. Maybe his tickets will be next???

They will have competition.
But it won't be the likes of Aventus, Blocktix or Eventchain who only have whitepapers or alpha demos.

Well put EDisney. Nice to have you as a part of the GUTS / GET Protocol community. Wink

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
sander-guts

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:55:39 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 02:02:58 PM by sander-guts

Hi everyone! Find us on Telegram too! Please join the group here and receive news and discuss the GET-protocol right in our chat. Today we will publish some great news (we have a deal), and we will publish it on Telegram first. In the meantime, don’t wait too long to subscribe yourself for the whitelist: https://guts.tickets/ico.

Want to know more about how our ticketing solution works, buy a free fake ticket here: http://sandbox.guts.tickets/ and check this video showcasing how we facilitated the sale of tickets of a show of a Dutch comedian in the Netherlands. Enjoy!
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

I think it is the most ambitious project with the ticket projects on the block-chain, with both protocol and sandbox applications, which are currently working and selling tickets for many activities. GUTS is a team that already sells tickets for local events.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

I think it is the most ambitious project with the ticket projects on the block-chain, with both protocol and sandbox applications, which are currently working and selling tickets for many activities. GUTS is a team that already sells tickets for local events.

I agree. it has a pretty good squad. they have a potential to be a leader in the market.the work is nice and makes good progress.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

I think btctalk community didnt aware enough yet for this project. Cause altcoins full with scams and real projects hidden between these. This project should easily hit hardcap
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

interesting peoject, i will keep an eye on it to see how the ticket industry be changed by blockchain technology

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: