Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35057 times)
kasper-guts

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

Hey kasper do you have other private investors or all of it bought from pre-sale? Can we expect new waves of investment from big parties? Bar progress looks too slow for the first day. If it were faster people would be more excited about investment.

9.025.881 GET SOLD

9.600 ETH RAISED

€2.724.372 TOTAL

722 CONTRIBUTIONS

Good question. So yeah it was a slow start, our main-stream marketing is just about to take root and will increase in upcoming weeks. It is completely true we don't have the FOMO driven sales frenzy you see with other ICO's out there. Avoiding this FOMO motivation was intentional and by design. I don't know if you were aware but we have used an ICO application (based upon the infrastructure of our smart ticketing application that is already in use). Read more about it here https://blog.guts.tickets/the-ico-application-how-it-works-f65c41465dec. The reasoning (as you can read in that blog) is to improve upon the ICO experience and actually lay a foundation for a token that is based on more than FOMO alone. I think you'll find this foundation/philosophy in a lot of aspects on how we approach our endeavors.

As for larger investments, yes we do very much expect several larger pledges to come in upcoming days/weeks. We are in talks with several groups/syndicates but have chosen to first let the community do their rounds. I highly recommend checking out our blog as we are very transparent in all the choices we make! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Smiley

Read more about our ICO: https://guts.tickets/ico
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Good luck team. 25% coins sold. For a product already on use we should already hit hardcap. I try to introduce this platform to my friends.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that GET Protocol application and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to GET Protocol Team!

Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:51:39 AM

Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

This thread shouldn't be too quiet. They raised good money in pre-sale but why people hesitate to invest in ICO? That doesn't sound right. What's missing?
cabsav
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

This thread shouldn't be too quiet. They raised good money in pre-sale but why people hesitate to invest in ICO? That doesn't sound right. What's missing?
On pre sale there was a private investor raised most of the money. Im checking everyday ico page its going pretty slow. Forum looks like didnt aware this project yet.
People should know the product already ready and its working.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Ico started)) Nice project, perfect rules, i like this dev, different from other dev. And i hope this coin to the moon soon
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

Will be destroyed all unsold tokens for this ICO? So, i think there is enough time to reach softcap goal.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

Will be destroyed all unsold tokens for this ICO? So, i think there is enough time to reach softcap goal.

Yes, unsold tokens will be burned. The softcap has already been reached in the presale.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

Government Failure To Resolve Dutch Ticketing Issues Catapults Blockchain-Based GUTS To $2.5 Million Raised In First Hours Of ICO

Event-goers in the Netherlands have flocked to support GUTS, an Amsterdam-based start up seeking to disrupt the industry of event ticket sales, who’s consumers seemingly tiring of being held at the mercy of ticket gougers for years.

After launching their still-ongoing ICO, GUTS witnessed a deluge of interest from participants keen to back the revolutionary blockchain-based solution that promises to make ultra-hiked up event tickets a thing of the past. Within hours, the ICO had raised more than $2.5 million, more than 15% of the total funding of the $17.5 million sought by the start up to bring honesty and low prices back to ticketing.

An Industry Monopolized by Resellers

Amsterdam is one of the modern capitals of the arts and entertainment industries, with a concert, festival or music event happening every day, staged across hundreds of venues throughout the city. With a lively industry generating mounting revenue and attracting larger audiences, the demand for tickets to watch these events has never been higher.

https://coinidol.com/government-failure-resolve-dutch-ticketing-issues-catapults-blockchain-based-guts/

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

GUTS Tickets ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!     https://youtu.be/XqUj-PUCLoE
                                                      https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/932338788977823744
    Your project GUTS Tickets seems amazing! I have decided to record a video about your company to show people who speak Russian the main idea of GUTS Tickets.

kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

All unsold tokens during the crowdsale will indeed be burned! Also in the other partitions like Team, User Growth Fund etc.

Let me know if anything is unclear!

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

I can see 1908 ETH has been collected from 804 contributors during the pre-sale stage, I want to know what is the pre-sale price since I want to know if there is any bonus for the pre-sale and then I will make a decision whether I will join in the formal ico or not.

Presale was @ €0.37/GET, ICO will be @ €0.42/€0.44/€0.47/€0.49 per GET.

Thank you for your information, it seems the early investors have great bonus, and I feel pity not able to join in. So I hope I can get some bounty tokens and make some profit.
Tadic

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

All unsold tokens during the crowdsale will indeed be burned! Also in the other partitions like Team, User Growth Fund etc.

Will you still give full amount of bounty rewards if the project couldn't hit the hardcap number?
It looks like ICO sale is very slower than pre-ICO sale. I see there's a mismanagement, the progress should've been way faster.
cabsav
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

Will you still give full amount of bounty rewards if the project couldn't hit the hardcap number?
It looks like ICO sale is very slower than pre-ICO sale. I see there's a mismanagement, the progress should've been way faster.
As i understand they also planing to burn same % of bounty tokens too.But they giving guaranteed amount of tokens on their bounty so might be they will give that current amounts.
Bitcoinless

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

Only 9.768 ETH Raised. And %90 of it comes from presale. ICO is too slow!
Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

After 12 hours still same level. No hype, no demand.
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

After 12 hours still same level. No hype, no demand.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. No hype. That is a good thing in a way. In the sense that there is no FOMO fueling this ICO/GET valuation. But if you have following this project for a while you should have noticed this is intentional. We are actually founding/basing our proposition on a lot more than FOMO value alone. We don't want to have a community of pump and dumpers that are only in it to flip the coin because they expect people will buy it on exchanges, or add some empty partnership. We don't like empty stuff, we like full stuff. Like the events, we sell out weekly with our smart ticket application. This will create demand for GET by actual event organizers, believe me, this type of demand is a lot more sustainable growth model than the pump/hype/announcing-an-announcement that currently drive digital asset prices.

It's pretty easy to interpet what I am saying here as some stupid try-hard excuses to rectify a slow crowdsale. Sure we would have liked the sale to have sold out or at least that there would have been a more solid stream om contributions. But as I look at it the underlying value of our concept and working product is still the same.  

It all comes down to if you believe in the fundamentals of this company. Especially if you benchmark us to other smart ticket crypto projects. In the contrary, to aventus or blocktix we are fully operational and have a 10 people strong on-site team in Amsterdam for almost 16 months now. Fully dedicated to smart ticketing on the blockchain. We have a full event feed we already provide blockchain ticketing for against competitive rates. Check it our here: https://events.guts.tickets/events.

I just posted a summary of our protocol you can find here: https://guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf. Let me know what you think!

Account Supplier

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

NOT making an hardcap is good only if there will be demand after ICO. That way we can see new highs.
Having only 15 million € hardcap is already small, imagine it reaches 50 million € marketcap after only 3-5 million € money collected in ICO.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
      ██            ▀▀███▄▄
    ██                  ▀███▄
   █       ▄▄  ▄▄         ████
  █        ██  ██          ████
 █       ███████████        ████
█        ███████████         ████
█        ████                █▀ ▀▌
█        ██████████           ▄█▄
█        ██████████          ████▌
█        ████               ▐████
 █       ███████████        ████
  █      ███████████       ████
   █       ██  ██         ████
    ██     ▀▀  ▀▀       ████▀
      ██            ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██
██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██
██  ██  ██
██
▄███▄
███████████████████████
██                   ██
██ ░███████████████░ ██
██                   ██
▀███ ░███████████████░ ███▀
▄  ▀█                   █▀  ▄
██▄    ███████████████    ▄██
████▄                   ▄████
██████▄               ▄██████
████████             ████████
██████▀  ▄██▄   ▄██▄  ▀██████
████▀  ▄██████▄██████▄  ▀████
██▀  ▄█████████████████▄  ▀██

WHITEPAPER
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██▄     ███████     ▄███
████     █████     █████
████ ▌    ███▌     █████
████ █     █▌ ▐    █████
████ ██      ▐█    █████
████ ███    ▐██    █████
███▀ ▀███   ███    █████
█▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀███
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀    ▀█████
██░▀████████▌      ▀████
██░   ▀████▀        ▀███
██                 █████
███                █████
█████              █████
██████           ▄██████
█████▀         ▄████████
███▄▄      ▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
.██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▀▀    ▐█████
███████▀▀     ▄▀  ▐█████
███▀▀       ▄▀    ██████
██░       ▄▀      ██████
████▄▄  ▄▀       ███████
████████▄        ███████
█████████        ███████
██████████ ██▄▄ ████████
████████████████████████
.██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: