Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com  (Read 151405 times)
CoinEntropy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Metacoin Enthusiast

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:51:49 AM

The ability to trade PXC and other coins for USD will be added as soon as possible. Our lawyers are working on all the required documentation.

"our" lol

Hey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:57:51 AM

The ability to trade PXC and other coins for USD will be added as soon as possible. Our lawyers are working on all the required documentation.

"our" lol

Whats so funny. Share with us we will laugh together. Huh

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
clearcrystal

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:08:04 PM

Ok would be great to add funds in $!Otherwise I need to buy bitcoins at gox first, then transfer the funds and finally buy FTC/PXC or WDC. I think it definitely would give a necessary and useful advantage.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:41:56 PM

http://explorer.phenixcoin.com/

still down?  Undecided

nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:56:43 PM

I'm closing down my pxc pool.  Just never had much hashrate, and its now been 9 days since a found block.  Website will remain up for at least 1 week for people to withdraw coins, though mining will be turned off as of now (no active miners atm anyways).

http://pxc.scryptmining.com

Best of luck with the coin, and thanks to those who mined while it was up!

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:45:41 PM

Mike knows about it but he is really busy with UNOCS. It will be up soon.

negerkolle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:09:50 PM

Yeah the block explorer has been down for a week now and they can't fix it. But these great developers will surely create so much value for you...

It's time to wake up guys. What is there to show for? A poker site that is based on open source that the developers did not even create themselves. Yeah thats it, and it has been how long now?

I challenge you nawazish to write something down like this: "If nothing new has been released withing 2 weeks I realize this is a scam and will sell my coins" then stick to it. Because right now you are falling for the good old BFL Two weeks TM trick. In two weeks you will go, oh its just right around the corner and prices will explode, then in a couple of more weeks... you get the drift.

You can thank me later  Grin
FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:25:32 PM

Yeah the block explorer has been down for a week now and they can't fix it. But these great developers will surely create so much value for you...

It's time to wake up guys. What is there to show for? A poker site that is based on open source that the developers did not even create themselves. Yeah thats it, and it has been how long now?

I challenge you nawazish to write something down like this: "If nothing new has been released withing 2 weeks I realize this is a scam and will sell my coins" then stick to it. Because right now you are falling for the good old BFL Two weeks TM trick. In two weeks you will go, oh its just right around the corner and prices will explode, then in a couple of more weeks... you get the drift.

These guys just won't listen. They are ignoring the fact that not a single important promise came true. And when asked for evidence the devs only show some random-ass screens that everyone can make.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:28:36 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 11:21:49 PM by nawazish1

You can thank me later  Grin

Don't worry for me I have survived with them for three months now and will manage to do it in the future as well. You are free to sell your coins no ones stopping you. Sell them now or sell them later it is your property.

At the end Thanks for your guidance.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:44:06 PM

These guys just won't listen. They are ignoring the fact that not a single important promise came true. And when asked for evidence the devs only show some random-ass screens that everyone can make.

But here you guys are the ones who are ignoring the facts we are telling you. We know a lot more about PXC then you guys know. It would be better for all of us to wait for the UNOCS bridge. After that Iamatrix will be back to PXC only projects and you will find everything working properly. UNOCS was an additional project which seemed more important to them say they directed all their attention towards that project.

I can assure you that Exchange is completely ready it will be released without USD at first and when the documentation will be done completely it will support USD as well. Free rols are not working because Iamatrix is busy at the moment. Have some patience

TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:40:24 PM

"our" lol

Whats so funny. Share with us we will laugh together. Huh

He's laughing because of the relentless promises and agreements PHX's team has claimed to be making, but there is close to nothing to show for it. It makes people start to wonder, but I suppose it's reflected when you see .0025.
negerkolle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:41:56 AM

I can assure you that Exchange is completely ready it will be released without USD at first and when the documentation will be done completely it will support USD as well. Free rols are not working because Iamatrix is busy at the moment. Have some patience

Yes, but yet they can not get the block explorer to work. Comon son, if you want to believe the hype at least find a coin that has a functioning blockexplorer to throw your money at.
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:50:15 AM

But here you guys are the ones who are ignoring the facts we are telling you. We know a lot more about PXC then you guys know. It would be better for all of us to wait for the UNOCS bridge. After that Iamatrix will be back to PXC only projects and you will find everything working properly. UNOCS was an additional project which seemed more important to them say they directed all their attention towards that project.

If anything, it is showing that the dev of PXC has too much work and is trying to put out fires where they arise. Is it correct to state that all of UNOCS/PXC falls back upon one dev?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 10:59:06 AM

Hello everyone Smiley

We got an update from Bushstar, on the FTC team Smiley

UNOCS is getting closer to being released and will bring us solutions that we want for Feathercoin's merchants and for ourselves. Launch delays are nothing new and it is better to postpone than to launch a system before it is ready. It should be taken as a good sign that the developers will not launch until they believe the system is ready. I believe that UNOCS will prove itself useful overtime and will win over the critics. The Bridge is being put through some serious security testing before being launched as this is a professional enterprise system. This can be a costly and time consuming process that is more involved than running Nessus and Websploit as some would imagine.

Ultimately the UNOCS system is designed to make life easier for everyone and this is why Feathercoin is involved. The long term goals are very ambitious and look to solve some of the issues that the cryptocoin community face as a whole.  I am still as keen as ever to see this system launch as it is one step closer to the banking system that all the coins need.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:05:28 PM

If anything, it is showing that the dev of PXC has too much work and is trying to put out fires where they arise. Is it correct to state that all of UNOCS/PXC falls back upon one dev?

I think MaGNeT's post is an answer for you.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:49:17 PM

Here is a really great update.

Coindesk covers UNOCS Bridge. Here is a link to the article

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-partnership-unocs-launches-bridge-service-for-instant-merchant-payments/

FiNaLize

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:34:55 PM

MaGNet why did you remove the bet?! just like the rest failing to actually deliver?

d2.cc

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 07:36:31 PM

I'm thinking most of the people trash talking here are just trying to drive the price lower so they can buy more cheap.

No it wasn't quite ready to roll at the release date, there were set backs which are completely understandable as it happens in nearly every industry. The fact still remains that this is a huge step forward from 3 coins that are practically brand new on the scene.

Once upon a time
FiNaLize

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:37:45 PM

I have 2 serious questions:

even if this devs deliver some items, why would it benefit phenix? Every service also support other coins?!

Also PR guys Joerii and Magnet I heard you own a lot of coins, what happens if you get tired or just decide to "cash in"and dump all coins at a certain price?  The idea of crypto is that it isn't controlled by individuals but it is.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:02:13 PM

I have 2 serious questions:

even if this devs deliver some items, why would it benefit phenix? Every service also support other coins?!

Also PR guys Joerii and Magnet I heard you own a lot of coins, what happens if you get tired or just decide to "cash in"and dump all coins at a certain price?  The idea of crypto is that it isn't controlled by individuals but it is.

They are called early adopters. And who gave you this Idea which is totally impractical. Trust me even if they will want to dump coins they will not dump all at once. Still there are lots of Big BTC holders who control the prices sometimes. So it is not something new.

UNOCS is not only for PXC but other services are directly targeted towards PXC so that is how PXC will get more benefit. And yeah every one knows that UNOCS bridge is mostly developed by Iamatrix so thats another reason PXC will benefit from.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: