Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:24:16 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 09:26:34 AM by chrysophylax

deleted

i did NOT delete this post ...

Tongue ...

#crysx

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:34:17 AM

Hi, chrysophylax!

I participate in SweepStakeCoin from the very beggining as miner and holder. It's great that SWEEP will be developed by your Group.
If you need Russian translation and it's not reserved yet just PM me when OP will be completelly designed.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:37:13 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 10:11:13 AM by chrysophylax

I've been following CWI guys for quite some time since you made the miner for Sigt which is by far the best miner/pool. I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys!

What other currency does this company have besides sweep, someone to inform me please?

to clarify and answer this question in full ...

this is our fault that all this is not clarified on the main CWI-Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ) - and will be rectified as soon as possible ...

the coins that CWI-Coins actually 'owns' are as follows ( in alphabetical order ) ...

- droidz ( drz - sister coin )
- granite ( grn - flagship coin )
- influxcoin ( infx - sister coin )
- ozziecoin ( ozc - sister coin )
- sweepstakecoin ( sister coin )

our core dev also has his own coins he developed and supports that are not 'owned' by CWI-Coins - but with steven being on of theTEAM members - CWI-Coins supports his coins as 'partner coins' ... which means these coins are also part of the CWI-InfraStructure and have similar facilities to the CWI-Coins 'owned' coins ... these are ( in alphabetical order ) ...

- berncash ( bern )
- donationcoin ( don )
- evergreencoin ( egc )
- sterlingcoin ( slg )

the supported coins are coins that CWI-Coins wishes to help in a number of ways ... whether it be pools or seednodes or other ways within out CWI-EcoSystem ... these supported coins are NOT affiliated with CWI - they are just projects we believe are worthy of our time and effort and infrastructure to help along the way .. we usually do not have any influence on the coins - or their team unless one of the CWI-theTEAM is actually directly involved ...

i hope that clarifies things a little better ...

#crysx

fotherly

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:47:36 AM

and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...

With the current coin price and infancy of the re-launch how has this been profitable? seems like a silly comment to me to deter people from getting involved. A coin becomes profitable with demand. the people currently selling/buying I'm assuming are doing so to try and pump the price, not make a profit that's worth anything to their bank account, the coin is not at that stage. By all means sell your coins and add some activity to the network but that is all your doing.

+reps to the new dev. good work so far.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

I have an old wallet. What will happen to the old coins on local wallets and on the exchange?
Will they swap or will they just burn?

old wallet and coins? ...

how old? ...

the original dev had a few issues with forks in the blockchain - and he implemented a fix for the fork ( disabling the sweepstake code ) - which helped bring the blockchain back on track ...

if you had coins in your wallet THEN - and they were on the main blockchain - then your coins will still be on the current blockchain ...

if you were on a fork - then those coins never really existed in the first place - as they were on a forked blockchain away from the main blockchain ... so when you ask this question - are you saying that you have a wallet from back then - or an older wallet from after the forking issue? ...

if your coins are on the blockchain - they should all be there ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

it would be great to see the coin listed on coinmarketcap soon , good work here ^^

it would be ...

but not a massive priority at the moment ...

that is one thing that we need to do with a full message to coinmarketcap for all the coins ... they a lot of outdated details on all 4 coins - and now sweepstakecoin ...

So on the list - but priority low ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:28:46 AM

Hi, chrysophylax!

I participate in SweepStakeCoin from the very beggining as miner and holder. It's great that SWEEP will be developed by your Group.
If you need Russian translation and it's not reserved yet just PM me when OP will be completelly designed.

appreciated ...

when we actually get EVERYTHING uptodate on the op - then we would accept translations and bounty that out ...

until then - our one needs to be up to date with all the info - so that no more questions like have been posted about why and what for ...

also - when we do bounty out - it will be for ALL threads - not just this one ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Valkad

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

I have an old wallet. What will happen to the old coins on local wallets and on the exchange?

how old? ...

the original dev had a few issues with forks in the blockchain - and he implemented a fix for the fork ( disabling the sweepstake code ) - which helped bring the blockchain back on track ...

if you had coins in your wallet THEN - and they were on the main blockchain - then your coins will still be on the current blockchain ...

if you were on a fork - then those coins never really existed in the first place - as they were on a forked blockchain away from the main blockchain ... so when you ask this question - are you saying that you have a wallet from back then - or an older wallet from after the forking issue? ...

#crysx

I think he meant that if you issue a new wallet, what will happen to the old wallet Cool

HUG - HNLhjuzyQ1LHXctvYYA76LpjtUQEaJ7HJe
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

how old? ...

#crysx

I think he meant that if you issue a new wallet, what will happen to the old wallet Cool

well in that case Smiley ...

no - no need to do anything as the structure is the same as is the code ... tho we are looking at removing tor altogether - so that we can test the sweepstake code again ...

better on testnet first than on the main blockchain ...

but for the moment - there is nothing anyone needs to do with current wallets ...

the next release of the wallets WILL be just for the seednodes once we get them compiled - installed - and running ...

#crysx

Dark Oopa

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:52:10 PM

Hi, tried to mine this but when I try with your miner (0.9.Cool, it doesn't even start, with ccminer "stratum connection failed"

any ideas?

I tried on my gaming PC with a 1060, no problem to mine SIGT with your miner.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

Hi, tried to mine this but when I try with your miner (0.9.Cool, it doesn't even start, with ccminer "stratum connection failed"

any ideas?

I tried on my gaming PC with a 1060, no problem to mine SIGT with your miner.

jha does not exist in this version of CWIgm ...

the next release will ... and stratum for sweep is down as we work on the recode for the stratum ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 only has two algos - skunhash and tribus ...

the amount of times i have had to repeat this is beyond me - when its all in the first / second post ... the details are all there - especially the second post where the miner and version and other details are all there on the CWIgm thread ...

please read ... i know reading a HUGE amount on the thread is not viable for most - but the 10seconds it takes to read the specs of the miner in the second post should be enough for you to determine that it wont mine anything else except those two algos ...

if i sound a little rude - its not meant that way ... if i sound frustrated that i need write and rewrite this time and time again - that would be spot on ...

there will be a complete update to the op and info soon ... until then - 'refer to op' will be the copied response ...

tanx for at least trying Smiley ...

#crysx

Dark Oopa

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

the second post is just reserved, I read the first post, it's written :
If you are using CWIgm (Currently Windows 7/10 only in Beta Test):

cwigm.exe -c sweep -u chrysophylax.cwi -p x --lodiff
or
cwigm.exe -c sweep -u chrysophylax.cwi -p x

You must change '-u chrysophylax.cwi -p x' to reflect your own account. For Example, '-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword' then go to 'File > Save as' and save the file as 'runme.bat' in the same folder containing your miners application files. You are now ready to mine, double click on 'runme.bat' to start mining.

The CWI-Pool System (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/) is an MPOS based pool frontend with a custom designed CWI-Stratum backend (unique to CWI). Choose the coin you wish mine, setup your account on the MPOS Pool, and start mining to your account.

There even is a config example for the miner, you can understand that I made the mistake no?
guzi4guzi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

or

You must change '-u chrysophylax.cwi -p x' to reflect your own account. For Example, '-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword' then go to 'File > Save as' and save the file as 'runme.bat' in the same folder containing your miners application files. You are now ready to mine, double click on 'runme.bat' to start mining.

The CWI-Pool System (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/) is an MPOS based pool frontend with a custom designed CWI-Stratum backend (unique to CWI). Choose the coin you wish mine, setup your account on the MPOS Pool, and start mining to your account.

There even is a config example for the miner, you can understand that I made the mistake no?

Mining Pools

Official SweepStakeCoin Pool (CWI-Pool System) - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/ (Please do NOT mine here yet - as we are still constructing)

Yiimp - http://yiimp.ccminer.org/
ZPool - http://www.zpool.ca/

Trade Exchanges

NovaExchange (SWEEP) - https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SWEEP/

At the moment he works with ccminer  1.8.4 - and pool Yiimp - http://yiimp.ccminer.org/
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

or

the second post in the CWIgm thread ...

that IS where you got our miner from - isnt it? ... by sending me a pm - and i send you the welcome pack - which has pretty much ALL the instructions in it ... you know - that thread and package ... right? ... Wink ...

but i do understand - yes ...

easy mistake to make ... ill fix that right now ...

tanx for the pointer ...

edit - fixed ... again tanx for the heads up ... it was confusing ...

now it reads - 'If you are using CWIgm (Currently Windows 7/10 only in Beta Test - from at least version CWIgm-0.9.9):'

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

or

Mining Pools

Official SweepStakeCoin Pool (CWI-Pool System) - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/ (Please do NOT mine here yet - as we are still constructing)

Yiimp - http://yiimp.ccminer.org/
ZPool - http://www.zpool.ca/

Trade Exchanges

NovaExchange (SWEEP) - https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SWEEP/

At the moment he works with ccminer  1.8.4 - and pool Yiimp - http://yiimp.ccminer.org/

most miners will work with the pool ...

when it is up and running of course - except for ccminer-spmod - as he coded a block on all our pools via the domain ... which can be easily fixed with two edit lines in windows ...

we hope to have this pool running in the coming days ...

#crysx

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Hey dev, are you planning not to have some bounties in the near future, I still don't find any on the front page.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

Hey dev, are you planning not to have some bounties in the near future, I still don't find any on the front page.

no offence - but the thread really is not that long right now ...

already answered this Smiley ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112735.msg21135970#msg21135970 ...

#crysx

Dark Oopa

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

or

that IS where you got our miner from - isnt it? ... by sending me a pm - and i send you the welcome pack - which has pretty much ALL the instructions in it ... you know - that thread and package ... right? ... Wink ...

tanx for the pointer ...

now it reads - 'If you are using CWIgm (Currently Windows 7/10 only in Beta Test - from at least version CWIgm-0.9.9):'

#crysx

Yes, I sent you a pm to have the miner for sigt, don't worry about that Wink

works great
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:54:34 PM

or

tanx for the pointer ...

#crysx

Yes, I sent you a pm to have the miner for sigt, don't worry about that Wink

works great

hehehe ...

all good ... i was just messing with you ...

the next revision of CWIgm though WILL have the jha algo - and we hope that we will have the pool ready for it in time ...

we HAD to acquire a coin with an algo that has a slightly different way of working with stratum - didnt we? ... Tongue ...

this is what makes this even more special to us ...

#crysx

junior.masters

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:05:12 PM

so we can mine on yiimp right now and use the vr 1.3 wallet with no problem for futures updates? will be a new wallet soon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: