Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:51:45 PM

Is there wallet availible? The github links are not working.

There seems to be some problem with nova exchange ( can be acceses only via TOR browser) so I want to get the coins out of the exchange. Sad

This also means that the coin will not be tradeable anymore.
You can get the wallet from the old ANN (link on OP)
Then add new nodes to the conf
As it uses TOR only, be patient during the chain download, it took 12 hours here.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sofar

Activity: 128
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

Hi there,

Who use what to mine SWEEP here?
I use the random ccminer 2.2 but i have already seen some really change of hashrate on some mod of ccminer, is there anyone for the jha algo?

Thx ++  Wink Cheesy

makomako

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Hi there,

Who use what to mine SWEEP here?
I use the random ccminer 2.2 but i have already seen some really change of hashrate on some mod of ccminer, is there anyone for the jha algo?

Thx ++  Wink Cheesy

use ccminer v1.8.4. fastest miner for jha just be carefule cause its not really stable,adjust your intensity and oc accordingly.

skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

Can not sign up to CWI pool
There are no confoirmating mails
I tried 3 mail addresses
Please fix
Sofar

Activity: 128
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

I tried 3 mail addresses
Please fix

Don't use it it doesn't work for now, better use the other one linked on the mainpage.

gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

I tried 3 mail addresses
Please fix

Don't use it it doesn't work for now, better use the other one linked on the mainpage.
The pool is working fine.
@skdsw have you checked your spam folders ?

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

Is there wallet availible? The github links are not working.

There seems to be some problem with nova exchange ( can be acceses only via TOR browser) so I want to get the coins out of the exchange. Sad

This also means that the coin will not be tradeable anymore.
You can get the wallet from the old ANN (link on OP)
Then add new nodes to the conf
As it uses TOR only, be patient during the chain download, it took 12 hours here.

The links are now working for me. Are you sure they are ok?

Bitrated user: Kompik.
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

So can anyone tell me what is the practical use of this coin? I read the original thread and this thread almost completely but couldn't find it.

Just this
Question 1: There are many altcoins now, what's special about this coin?
Answer: This is the first coin that provides sweepstake features and entirely running securely on the TOR network, so completely protect your privacy.

Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting or anything and I like this coin but I just want to know if there really is some practical use for this coin. I think that coins without any practical use are - well - just coins. With just being a coin there can't be any value or it will be minimal. In the bigger picture only the coins with some practical use will succeed when cryptocurrencies are taken to use by big masses.

I want to know this because I have been mining this for a while and just now I began to wonder is it worth it. Price is now almost zero and if there are not any hopes for future price rising, it's just not worth it.

Cheers to devs and all. Hopefully this coin will the one to succeed, atleast this has some great devs and they are here for long term Smiley
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

So can anyone tell me what is the practical use of this coin? I read the original thread and this thread almost completely but couldn't find it.

Just this
Answer: This is the first coin that provides sweepstake features and entirely running securely on the TOR network, so completely protect your privacy.

Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting or anything and I like this coin but I just want to know if there really is some practical use for this coin. I think that coins without any practical use are - well - just coins. With just being a coin there can't be any value or it will be minimal. In the bigger picture only the coins with some practical use will succeed when cryptocurrencies are taken to use by big masses.

I want to know this because I have been mining this for a while and just now I began to wonder is it worth it. Price is now almost zero and if there are not any hopes for future price rising, it's just not worth it.

Cheers to devs and all. Hopefully this coin will the one to succeed, atleast this has some great devs and they are here for long term Smiley
What I like the most in this project is the fast transaction.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:29 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 06:17:35 PM by abudfv2008

Just this

I'd be more concerned whether CWI took too much? They run several coins - none of them is successful - actually I've learned about their existence in their pool.
They released nice miner, and have a decent pool with rather low %. But it was 1.5 months ago. Since then lack of communication and any news about the ongoing process practically kills. They took Sweep but haven't released even a wallet with correct nodes. Does it require much work to do? Of course not. They have sweep on their pool, but it is not working. So what was the point of getting another coin?
They have a countdown timer on site wich shows 30 days now but no clue for what.
For the moment that is all.
erbott1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

I'd be more concerned whether CWI took too much? They run several coins - none of them is successful - actually I've learned about their existence in their pool.
They released nice miner, and have a decent pool with rather low %. But it was 1.5 months ago. Since then lack of communication and any news about the ongoing process practically kills. They took Sweep but haven't released even a wallet with correct nodes. Does it require much work to do? Of course not. They have sweep on their pool, but it is not working. So what was the point of getting another coin?
They have a countdown timer on site wich shows 30 days now but no clue for what.

Yes too much is just too much. Focus is the key. Focus your energy wisely and do atleast one thing good. When focus is lost in too many things you don't get anything done properly.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:54:30 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 02:07:29 PM by chrysophylax

Yes too much is just too much. Focus is the key. Focus your energy wisely and do atleast one thing good. When focus is lost in too many things you don't get anything done properly.

we agree ... on one point - focus ...

and that IS why we are focusing on the development work - and not worrying too much about what people say and get shit scared about ... to make matters even more complicated - we are starting to actually spend time with family and loved ones on weekends ... fancy that? ... we actually have lives outside of the crypto sphere and NOT stuffing around with answering useless questions about when where how what and who died ...

i have personally been in the crypto industry for over 5 years now ... yup - almost from the beginning ... and have seen this procedure of comments SO many times over that its become a bore ... seriously ...

we agreed we have taken on a great deal ... too much? .. .no way ... when a chance comes your way to add or improve - do you just walk away from it for someone else to take? ... or do you grab it if you have the chance to and run with it ...

some of you are successful business people - and have pm me personally to explain and congratulate AND criticize ... those sorts of criticisms are VERY welcome - as well as the praise and suggestions for improvement ... but only SOME of your are actually successful at what you do ... the MAJORITY of you are struggling - and have every intention to criticize without a shred of success on your own part ... yup - i said it ... the TRUTH hurts ... why? ... because WE also are strugglers - but some of us are also successful business people ... and we dont take this with a grain of salt ... we take it all very seriously ...

no successful coins? ... so influxcoin is not successful? ... granite has not come from 2sat to over 200sat in a matter of a few years? ... seriously? ... so your idea of success is not mine - which is not the next persons - which is not the next and so on ...

success if YOUR eyes is NOT the success that is seen in others eyes ... success itself cannot be define by one person - but an opinion and goal set for each individual ... so even when i mention successful people - its MY opinion of success ... so when you come here and start speaking ill of the coin - of the projects - or of us ( CWI ) remember two things here ...

1 - WE do this because WE believe that there is a need in this industry for honest and productive development ...
2 - if YOU dont like it - sell up all you have and dump the price down to zero ( like ozc had a while back ) and let us handle what we handle ...

we dont work at YOUR pace - we work at OUR pace ... not happy with it? ... taken 1.5months to release? ... go and spend your time with fake and rip off people ( not DEVS ) like that other moron thats selling the miner he has ripped from other devs ... who keeps hyping things without any REAL development work ...

meanwhile - REAL ENGINEERS will do the REAL work - which funnily enough - actually takes TIME ... fancy that? ... time - and sometimes loads of it ...

and yes - weekends are for families and friend and for unwinding ... when we start to see a billion dollars on the horizon - we will employ hundreds of people to help and market and hype and SELL you products everyday of the week ... until then - you ALL have choices ...

all this sound too harsh? ... its not ... its just reality ...

the CWI-WebSite IS going to be delayed once again ... why this time? ... because money and design work as well as added components are ALWAYS setting the website back ... so we just need to negotiate and build what NEEDS to be built in the backend ...

no one ever seems satisfied here - fro ANY reason whatsoever ... this needs to change people ... YOU need to realize this is NOT all about you - and there is a bigger picture here ... the bigger picture is CRYPTO itself ... to DEVELOP ( NOT copy and paste like other crap people ) takes time patience AND skill ... three things which MOST in crypto have no concept of - especially those that think that ANY of these things are just simple one day things to do ...

for those people - i ask that you leave ... thats right - leave our systems - leave our coins - leave our network and our threads ... honestly ... we will continue without you - we will continue without the crap you publish - we will continue without these posts im posting now on MY sunday away from MY family ...

those that are still interested - welcome ... those that have been interested - tanx for sticking around - those that are new - you are in for one hell of a time ... but for those that continuously EXPECT with NO real feedback ... go away ... you wont hear this from ANY other developer / team / group ... this is because they are ALL in the process of trying to get MONEY from YOU in the form of btc or any other alt ... we are NOT ... believe it or not - we are NOT trying to get money from you in anyway by doing what we do ... the 'earning' will come later in the forms of products sold via theSHOP ... thats it ... THEN you can EXPECT and complain if you have the right to ...

till then - we will continue on OUR path as we see fit ... period ...

focus is the key? ... we are focused ... very very VERY focused ... Wink ...

other than that - have a great weekend ...

#crysx

erbott1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

Thank you #crysx for your long answer! I liked it A LOT  Smiley You have a great attitude. And sorry if you saw my comments as harassing your weekend Cheesy

Take your time as you want. I will not be asking anymore "stupid" questions Cheesy  This coin will be success.
skdsw

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Hi
I added all nodes printed above, added blockchain
But nothing changed - wallet always offline and out of sync
I have many QT wallets (every works fine) have no firewalls, what am I doing wrong?

Don't use the blockchain snapshot, just do a fresh install and wait will sync ok.

I have done this  three times - every time synch started, but freezes at 37257 block from 20th of May 2017
Moreover I have tried to do this on three different clean machines
erbott1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

Hi
I have many QT wallets (every works fine) have no firewalls, what am I doing wrong?

Don't use the blockchain snapshot, just do a fresh install and wait will sync ok.

I have done this  three times - every time synch started, but freezes at 37257 block from 20th of May 2017

How long you have waited before giving up? I got those freezes too, but it did started syncing again after a while.
skdsw

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

Hi

How long you have waited before giving up? I got those freezes too, but it did started syncing again after a while.
About few days
erbott1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

Hi

About few days

Okay then I can't help, sorry Sad Freezes with me were just like couple of minutes...
Crypto Play Radio

Activity: 50
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:03:47 AM

Crypto Play Radio has added this coin to our pools at CPR Blocksucker Nation!

https://blocksuckernation.com

Listen in to the station at https://cryptoplayradio.com.

JOIN US we're on the air, now!

JOIN IN at...
https://discord.gg/Rv8ZcQU to listen
and
https://discord.gg/AUf98PB to type

We can get you mining quickly.

JOIN.QORTAL.ORG - Win up to 1,000 Qort
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2532

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

Glad to hear from you crysx. I have bought some coins when I heard about CWI taking of SweepStakeCoin since I was using your pool and miner for mining Signatum at the time. The coins are tucked away at the wallet and staking nicely. Take your time, I will be waiting with hopefully much larger amount of Sweeps Smiley 

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:07:30 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 09:41:06 AM by abudfv2008

1) no successful coins? ... so influxcoin is not successful? ... granite has not come from 2sat to over 200sat in a matter of a few years? ... seriously? ... so your idea of success is not mine - which is not the next persons - which is not the next and so on ...

we dont work at YOUR pace - we work at OUR pace ... not happy with it? ... taken 1.5months to release? ... go and spend your time with fake and rip off people ( not DEVS ) like that other moron thats selling the miner he has ripped from other devs ... who keeps hyping things without any REAL development work ...

meanwhile - REAL ENGINEERS will do the REAL work - which funnily enough - actually takes TIME ... fancy that? ... time - and sometimes loads of it ...

and yes - weekends are for families and friend and for unwinding ... when we start to see a billion dollars on the horizon - we will employ hundreds of people to help and market and hype and SELL you products everyday of the week ... until then - you ALL have choices ...

all this sound too harsh? ... its not ... its just reality ...

the CWI-WebSite IS going to be delayed once again ... why this time? ... because money and design work as well as added components are ALWAYS setting the website back ... so we just need to negotiate and build what NEEDS to be built in the backend ...

no one ever seems satisfied here - fro ANY reason whatsoever ... this needs to change people ... YOU need to realize this is NOT all about you - and there is a bigger picture here ... the bigger picture is CRYPTO itself ... to DEVELOP ( NOT copy and paste like other crap people ) takes time patience AND skill ... three things which MOST in crypto have no concept of - especially those that think that ANY of these things are just simple one day things to do ...

for those people - i ask that you leave ... thats right - leave our systems - leave our coins - leave our network and our threads ... honestly ... we will continue without you - we will continue without the crap you publish - we will continue without these posts im posting now on MY sunday away from MY family ...

those that are still interested - welcome ... those that have been interested - tanx for sticking around - those that are new - you are in for one hell of a time ... but for those that continuously EXPECT with NO real feedback ... go away ... you wont hear this from ANY other developer / team / group ... this is because they are ALL in the process of trying to get MONEY from YOU in the form of btc or any other alt ... we are NOT ... believe it or not - we are NOT trying to get money from you in anyway by doing what we do ... the 'earning' will come later in the forms of products sold via theSHOP ... thats it ... THEN you can EXPECT and complain if you have the right to ...

till then - we will continue on OUR path as we see fit ... period ...

focus is the key? ... we are focused ... very very VERY focused ... Wink ...

#crysx
Don't you think that it would be better to answer me directly?
1) Yes we have different points of view on "Success".
When I look here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/#markets
and see 3years of development, no exchanges, 48K marketcap and 101satoshi price.
And lastly Google warns about main site as a potential threat:
https://www.google.ru/interstitial?url=http://granitecoin.com/
Yes it is unsuccessful, as for me.

Influx is the same as many other (even closetodeath) coins. May-July pump of the market. There are better ones and worse also. The time will define whether is it one time pump or it will succeed.

2) If you do business, and as far as you constantly speak about theFarm, theXXX etc. it is supposed to be business, then you are supposed to set deadlines. No info about the ongoing process, no news and the uncertaintness usually distracts people. If it is not business and just a friends club than it is not good idea to have "industries" in the name, better to say straight - it is our club and any time we can stop the development just because.
Faith is faith, but it should be strengthen by something visible. Every time you forget that you are just a nickname on the forum. Everyone here is an investor whether he just buy, or mine. And everyone want to make good investmenst. There dosens of scammers here and it is not easy to find normal dev's with good coins, and one of the main points is clear roadmap with deadlines which are accomplished in time. You claimed a lot, and at the beginning there was a visible progress, but now there is none. What I see for the moment is:

a) 1.5 months from "0.9.9 will be released soon, just some polish". If you are not going to release something soon don't say it will be "soon"? It is another difference in understanding words, or what? 1.5months is not "soon" based on 0.9.8 was released in less then a week after 0.9.7. Don't you think so?

b) No Sweepstake wallet with corrected nodes. It should take 5 or 10 minutes to make it? But again a month and nothing. For a month already the link to wallet on github is dead. Even old windows binaries are not available in Ann. Do you think that it is good sign of development? Just to make links work? And to make wallet available for new people? What about SweepStake feature - is it working now or not?

c) Just yesterday miners on your pool got many orfaned blocks. But you or someone else didn't come out and say something like "signatum network had problems with ddos and small pools like ours were affected by that. Sorry folks but we can't do something with that it's not our fault." I think Epsy has also much work to do, but he is online when the pool is hacked or have some other problems and still finds time to explain what's going on.

It is not blaming, it is just the constatations of facts.
Of course I'm not the one to learn but it is so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: