Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I do not like what coinsmarkets is currently doing. I understand the problems around this meltdown, security patches, the downscale in performance and whatever, but they are just sitting there with a statement "we're not scammers! We're searching server", yeah ok it's 2 weeks now. The site goes up and down.

But you can't rule out exchanges. The best ones don't come cheap of course, but there are a lot that are still good. Stocks-exchange is a good deal if it costs "only" 0,8 btc.

I know this sounds weird, we're are the users and we only get benefits from devs paying for the listing, but such is the way of things.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

I do not like what coinsmarkets is currently doing. I understand the problems around this meltdown, security patches, the downscale in performance and whatever, but they are just sitting there with a statement "we're not scammers! We're searching server", yeah ok it's 2 weeks now. The site goes up and down.

But you can't rule out exchanges. The best ones don't come cheap of course, but there are a lot that are still good. Stocks-exchange is a good deal if it costs "only" 0,8 btc.

I know this sounds weird, we're are the users and we only get benefits from devs paying for the listing, but such is the way of things.

Understood, but not always the way things 'should' be.

This is why a huge amount of developers drop from the scene to be consultants instead, and because the recognition is so little, let alone the pay for the huge amount of work involved, it makes little sense for us as a team of developers or a business entity, to pay for one exchange after another after another when things like this happen on a very consistent basis. We could spend TENS of thousands of dollars on listings, only to have the exchanges fall over in a couple of months or less in some cases.

So agreed on many points there, but would it not be better to wait until we can actually get on a decent exchange rather than just 'any' exchange just for the sake of being on an exchange?

I see the hash rate of SWEEP drop to very low levels, because of a number of factors, the main being the exchange. In the situation we are in currently with this coin, we will find ourselves in this situation again if we are not very picky with who we deal with, thus having MUCH LESS miners and SWEEP owners losing their coins to an exchange that cannot function as they should.

We have considered MANY times setting an exchange for CWI specifically, but the work involved means we stretch our already stretched team.

I will check some of the exchanges you have suggested, and see what happens. Are there any other exchanges that you all believe are worth the effort AND money to go on? Remembering we will never take this sort of decision lightly, not for any of our coins.

#crysx

Maximus77

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Place this coin on this exchange https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Will check this out tomorrow.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

We will NEVER accept that Yobit is anything but a a bunch of GREED RIDDEN people.

We have a long and very bad history with them, and refuse to go anywhere near them, let alone promote them in any way, shape or form.

Thanks for trying to suggest though Smiley

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

This is why a huge amount of developers drop from the scene to be consultants instead, and because the recognition is so little, let alone the pay for the huge amount of work involved, it makes little sense for us as a team of developers or a business entity, to pay for one exchange after another after another when things like this happen on a very consistent basis. We could spend TENS of thousands of dollars on listings, only to have the exchanges fall over in a couple of months or less in some cases.

So agreed on many points there, but would it not be better to wait until we can actually get on a decent exchange rather than just 'any' exchange just for the sake of being on an exchange?

I see the hash rate of SWEEP drop to very low levels, because of a number of factors, the main being the exchange. In the situation we are in currently with this coin, we will find ourselves in this situation again if we are not very picky with who we deal with, thus having MUCH LESS miners and SWEEP owners losing their coins to an exchange that cannot function as they should.

We have considered MANY times setting an exchange for CWI specifically, but the work involved means we stretch our already stretched team.

I will check some of the exchanges you have suggested, and see what happens. Are there any other exchanges that you all believe are worth the effort AND money to go on? Remembering we will never take this sort of decision lightly, not for any of our coins.

#crysx

Yep it's a cutthroat business, we agree on that. But it's all interlinked: exchanges -> chances for profit -> nethash increase. The blockchain is all around miners mining.
I stick with you for the fact you don't seem to take decisions lightly about the coins. It's a little premature to say (the coin needs new wallet etc) but you will need to stabilize the price of the Sweep.

At least that is how I believe it works. If you don't increase the value of your coins you can't buy listing in better exchanges nor you won't make any profit by mining your own coins.
I don't know if a new exchange (much more stable than coinswhatever) is going to work, it's a shot in the dark, but maybe you just need to make things move a little.

This is just my opinion.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

#crysx

Yep it's a cutthroat business, we agree on that. But it's all interlinked: exchanges -> chances for profit -> nethash increase. The blockchain is all around miners mining.
I stick with you for the fact you don't seem to take decisions lightly about the coins. It's a little premature to say (the coin needs new wallet etc) but you will need to stabilize the price of the Sweep.

At least that is how I believe it works. If you don't increase the value of your coins you can't buy listing in better exchanges nor you won't make any profit by mining your own coins.
I don't know if a new exchange (much more stable than coinswhatever) is going to work, it's a shot in the dark, but maybe you just need to make things move a little.

This is just my opinion.

Makes sense.

Maybe we should look at the possibility of an exchange creation specifically for the CWI-Coins alone, along withe our partner coins, and those we have good relations with/mine with, remembering that SWEEP is one of the coins here that we need to cater for, regardless of whether the other coins have an exchange or not.

We have been in discussion for a while with a long term 'friend' in the Crypto Industry (also an owner of a good coin which he has built to a very comfortable level now), and we are looking at a number of potential paths that can be taken. We may be able to work with him, and he with us, or even merge portions of the developments in some way. That could also be another avenue.

#crysx

DiMMkA

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

https://tradesatoshi.com/
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

#crysx

This is just my opinion.

Makes sense.

Maybe we should look at the possibility of an exchange creation specifically for the CWI-Coins alone, along withe our partner coins, and those we have good relations with/mine with, remembering that SWEEP is one of the coins here that we need to cater for, regardless of whether the other coins have an exchange or not.

We have been in discussion for a while with a long term 'friend' in the Crypto Industry (also an owner of a good coin which he has built to a very comfortable level now), and we are looking at a number of potential paths that can be taken. We may be able to work with him, and he with us, or even merge portions of the developments in some way. That could also be another avenue.

#crysx

In that case you should go big then. If you're planning a serious work on a private exchange on your own, you should start to think about issuing your own "stock" tokens. Maybe on ethereum smart contracts?

If this will be the case ... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge I love where this is going!

Btw: do you have any slack/discord?

Thomas Paine, 1776.
DiMMkA

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

https://crypto-bridge.org/
https://c-cex.com/
https://hitbtc.com
https://tradesatoshi.com/
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

https://crypto-bridge.org/
Barterdex
Maximus77

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

#crysx

No coins on the exchange  Angry
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

#crysx

No coins on the exchange  Angry

Seems to be no exchange.

This is not one we will likely make the effort for.

#crysx

Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Novaexchange is no longer closing down.
They will be listing coins based on requests and will announce this in due course.

Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

Novaexchange is no longer closing down.
They will be listing coins based on requests and will announce this in due course.

SWEEP is already available on NovaExchange so now when they are staying in the game we don't have to do anything anymore.

The have announced the news one week ago under the news section. https://novaexchange.com/news/
Strange part is that when they said they are closing down they sent few newsletters about exact dates, it's a little strange to make decision of 180 degrees and not sent customers email about that. I am not sure if this is actually their last decision.

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Neither Nova nor coinsmarket is working as for now. Can't see sweep listed on nova.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

Heads up, devs:

https://trueflip.io/
https://firelotto.io/
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Neither Nova nor coinsmarket is working as for now. Can't see sweep listed on nova.
Sweep was delisted from Nova on 30th december.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Sweep was delisted from Nova on 30th december.

Probably delisted due to low or none trading volume.
SWEEP volume were OK before NOVA announced that info about closing door, then people started leaving and there was no volume anymore.

Another problem is that SWEEP is not listed on coinmarketcap, so a lot of people doesn't even know that coin exist in the first place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: