Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

i think this one need a name change that have a better impact, like stakecoin or simply stake, sweepstake sound redundant, what do you think?

A namechange is one of the considerations.

#crysx

Is it possibile to reduce the max supply as well?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

I mine a coin. You, like me, spend certain forces and resources not disinterestedly. Can we find out where you can get a reward for the extraction of coins - on none of the exchanges is this coin.
P.S. google translated.
I'm afraid that like with miner crys will come out in summer and say something in his style like:
"blahblahbla - we made extraordinary improvements to the coin but we won't release them in public because ....blablabla ... but the coin is not dead because ... blablabla ... abd we will relase it in a year ... two ... never... blahblahblah"

P.S. Sp_ is actually roling under his table laughing at cwi and I understand him - so many selfpriding words and blewing cheeks and nothing at the end. Grin
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

I mine a coin. You, like me, spend certain forces and resources not disinterestedly. Can we find out where you can get a reward for the extraction of coins - on none of the exchanges is this coin.
P.S. google translated.
I'm afraid that like with miner crys will come out in summer and say something in his style like:
"blahblahbla - we made extraordinary improvements to the coin but we won't release them in public because ....blablabla ... but the coin is not dead because ... blablabla ... abd we will relase it in a year ... two ... never... blahblahblah"

P.S. Sp_ is actually roling under his table laughing at cwi and I understand him - so many selfpriding words and blewing cheeks and nothing at the end. Grin

There is an old saying - 'it takes one to know one' ...

In consequence of that, I see you have joined the 'imbecile' bandwagon of the Rune Stensland (SP) and BenSam circus show. At least in my books.

Your words have now become inconsequential abudfv2008, as it seems you have little to NO idea about how to run a business, what is involved, the issues and calamities that come with it, the cost both personal and financial, the greed that comes with such things, and of course the putting up of imbeciles to a constant and regular extent.

I actually got very upset when I saw this post of yours - initially. Then I realized, as one would, that someone like you that has NO experience in ANY of the projects we have taken on, that has NO education over what it takes to do what we do, that has little or no morals with regards to his/her fellow perosn, actually has no bearing on what is actually being done. Because when someone like you speaks, the words are weak and have no substance. Some truth with regards to our delays, but no substance at all.

When NO ONE backed Elon Musk and they all pointed fingers at him and laughed, as you are doing with your circus clowns I mentioned before, he kept going and continued on the path that he needed to. As do we. CWI will not stop, no matter what delays we encounter, no matter issues befall us, and especially no matter what clowns laugh at us or point fingers.

Good work at showing that you have no critical skills to help anyone, except point fingers and criticise those that are actually getting off their bums.

Nice show at the Cirque De Rune that you seem to be a part of.

We do what needs to be done ans SWEEP is no exception. Priorities are there for a reason and we WILL adhere to the priority list we currently have. SWEEP is NOT slated to be worked on until AFTER OZC then INFX. PERIOD!!!

How long will that take? Why don't you ask that other clown that copies other peoples work and tweaks to get a small 0.5% gain that he fabricates? And you are all laughing at us? hehehe ... you don't seem to realize that Rune is laughing at all you imbeciles that continue to buy his fake 'optimizations', and not REAL code!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

i think this one need a name change that have a better impact, like stakecoin or simply stake, sweepstake sound redundant, what do you think?

#crysx

It is possible.

We have yet to really nut out anything with the coin except that we either need to fix the sweepstake code, or remove it and give the coin another direction, meaning we can change a number of things in the coin, including the cap.

#crysx

erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

I think the biggest obstacle for this coin to be succesful is crysx spending his energy and time fighting with "Rune" and bensam and other people who have something not-so-pleasurable words to say about crysx or his work.

Really. Forget about writing(fighting here at forums) and focus your time and energy in things that matter....and by the way I like CWI and your style but that fighting here at forums is just useless...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

I think the biggest obstacle for this coin to be succesful is crysx spending his energy and time fighting with "Rune" and bensam and other people who have something not-so-pleasurable words to say about crysx or his work.

Really. Forget about writing(fighting here at forums) and focus your time and energy in things that matter....and by the way I like CWI and your style but that fighting here at forums is just useless...

Agreed.

Which is why I have started deleting the posts instead.

Massive waste of energy just to argue over things they will eat their words over. All good things take time, and time is a luxury we actually have, unlike those that push the negative aspect of speculation and money accumulation, which is NOT what Crypto was designed for in the first place, and NOT what the endgoal is anyway.

We will work on SWEEP and the idea we can put forward for it after the other two coins (OZC and INFX) are finished, which will be worked on after the higher priority jobs on the list are completed. Sticking to plan no matter what.

Thanks for the positivity,

#crysx

Boriss

Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

#crysx

It is possible.

We have yet to really nut out anything with the coin except that we either need to fix the sweepstake code, or remove it and give the coin another direction, meaning we can change a number of things in the coin, including the cap.

#crysx

Reducing the CAP would attract more attention to SWEEP because current supply is really big  Roll Eyes /2,000,000,000

Would it be possible to predict time table for SWEEP remake (redesign, wallet, exchanges...)?
abudfv2008

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

When NO ONE backed Elon Musk and they all pointed fingers at him and laughed, as you are doing with your circus clowns I mentioned before, he kept going and continued on the path that he needed to. As do we. CWI will not stop, no matter what delays we encounter, no matter issues befall us, and especially no matter what clowns laugh at us or point fingers.
Oh come on. The difference between you and Mask is obvious. He show what he does. He makes it in strict and definite TIME. And he makes it REAL.
You are no even an inch close to him, because your words cost nothing. All words were and are just blewing cheeks .... until you show the result. Mask show it you don't - simple as it is.
As a guy in previous post wrote - you spend too much time to write huge blahblahblah posts with 0 value ... until they are not backed up by real work.

Yes - "I have megasuperultrafast miner in the world but I won't show it to you" - that's what was the post about.
Oh yes - I have it also - it is 100 time faster than yours - and I won't show it also.
Thats the game?

If you can make superminer and don't want to make it public - it's ok - it's your choice. But if you PROMISED to release and then switched to rear - there is a word in Russian - don't know how to traslate it better - ПИЗДAБOЛ.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

#crysx

It is possible.

#crysx

Reducing the CAP would attract more attention to SWEEP because current supply is really big  Roll Eyes /2,000,000,000

Would it be possible to predict time table for SWEEP remake (redesign, wallet, exchanges...)?

Yes the cap is absurdly high. Should be reduced at least by 10x.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
mareares

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Hi. I want to say thank you to Chainworks Industries to purchase this coin cause previous guy abandoned it.
Said that and with all due respect I searched in your profile more projects you have and you have like 5 coins on total and a lot of them were delete from exchanges.
Why was that and what is the future of Sweep?
I mean at this moment it doesn´t have exchanges. Are you fiding another one or will you wait to coinsmarket and novaexchange?
Will it have masternodes in the near future and how many coins will be needed for that?
Thank you for your time.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:07:23 PM by chrysophylax

Oh come on. The difference between you and Mask is obvious. He show what he does. He makes it in strict and definite TIME. And he makes it REAL.
You are no even an inch close to him, because your words cost nothing. All words were and are just blewing cheeks .... until you show the result. Mask show it you don't - simple as it is.
As a guy in previous post wrote - you spend too much time to write huge blahblahblah posts with 0 value ... until they are not backed up by real work.

Yes - "I have megasuperultrafast miner in the world but I won't show it to you" - that's what was the post about.
Oh yes - I have it also - it is 100 time faster than yours - and I won't show it also.
Thats the game?

If you can make superminer and don't want to make it public - it's ok - it's your choice. But if you PROMISED to release and then switched to rear - there is a word in Russian - don't know how to traslate it better - ПИЗДAБOЛ.

Here is the main difference between what YOU chatter on about, and what I actually say and commit to.

First - CWIgm WAS released, and WAS the fastest miner in existence for the Algos we included in it. No matter how many or how little, the original concept of the project was to bring the best MINER out to market and we DID just that. We WERE goign to release the next version, until a few internal issues and a LOT of bullcrap like yours, made our decision for us easy.

Second - I PROMISED NOTHING. Promise is an unbreakable bond, and you REALLY should look that up in the dictionary before your post your damned garbage here. CWIgm is a BETA coded system, and it is OURS, not YOURS so we can and will do what we damned well like with it, without a resultant imbecile like you TELLING us that we HAVE to deliver something we did NOT promise to bring to market. Especially an imbecile like you that DEMANDS something of us that is completely free of cost to YOU. It is people like YOU that always make us think twice about doing something decent FOR the community, because people like YOU have no conscience nor moral duty or are EVER grateful for ANYTHING that is given you from the goodness of our hearts. A complete and utter imbecile.

Third - ALL our systems are coming into play now, as MOST of our backend and internal systems are now functioning as they should be. From CWIgm to CWI-Pool system to CWI-Fund and CWI-Stake systems to theFARM (which is now almost the size it was previously and growing bigger by the month), to the CWI-Trade system to the CWI-Coins as well as theSHOP which will be released shortly after the CWI-WebSite is connected to it to a number of other areas which you have almost ZERO knowledge over, let alone any factual data. To build these systems AND the BUSINESS (READ that carefully imbecile - BUSINESS!) takes a lot more than a couple of keystrokes and a few fiddles with a sloppy website and ICO to put together like most your type do. Illigitimate and false in every way one can imagine.

Had it not been for pathetic garbage like what you have so elegantly been, and the screwing and ripping off of community members by people like Rune, as well your type residual rubbish that comes from all that fallout, we would actually have a decent Crypto Community with those that are GRATEFUL for what is given them and afforded them by people like us who ask for nothing back for our tireless work. People like you demand and demand and demand and give NOTHING back to the community, let alone the developers who spend more than you would EVER commit to on these projects. You are pathetic in the highest degree and disgust me more than I am willing to admit here.

If you will not come here with anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say from now on, then I shall delete every single post you make that is not on topic OR is completely irrelevant and disrespectful. What a pathetic human being you are, for not being grateful for ANYTHING that is given you.

I would use the word we use here in Australia to describe people of your ilk, but that four letter is reserved for Rune and bensam alike. Now for you also.

One last thing - this year when you eat all these words you have written, and watch how we grow and actually do as much as we can for the betterment of Crypto in general, you know truly how much of a ungrateful disgusting creature you are when it all comes down on you.

BTW - Musk started in a little room also, like I did. A visionary that is YEARS beyond what today sees. Almost no one wanted any part of him until he started to make money by providing the industry he chose what they required (an online address book). You too will see CWI rise to a level YOU can only talk and dream about because that is all you are willing to do, just talk and dream. That day will come, mark my words. I will not stop until CWI realized the goals it has, and the plans set forth today for tomorrow.

Thanks for nothing,

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

#crysx

It is possible.

#crysx

This is something I agree with.

Let's see what we can do when we start working on it.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Hi. I want to say thank you to Chainworks Industries to purchase this coin cause previous guy abandoned it.
Said that and with all due respect I searched in your profile more projects you have and you have like 5 coins on total and a lot of them were delete from exchanges.
I mean at this moment it doesn´t have exchanges. Are you fiding another one or will you wait to coinsmarket and novaexchange?
Will it have masternodes in the near future and how many coins will be needed for that?
Thank you for your time.

Well.

All coins are still on exchanges. SWEEP (now) is the only one that is not. Just ONE!

That was recent and was also due to the issues the EXCHANGES had, not the coin. Exchanges problems and decisions are not in our control, and as such, EVERY coin is at the whim of the exchanges. We will work on other exchanges as we go. There is no intention to have it off any exchanges, including the consideration of our own exchange.

As for the features the coin will have in the future, that will be determined at the time it is further developed. There are considerations for all matter of features, but the main thing we are looking at right now are the highest priority 'jobs' we need to have done BEFORE any of the development restarts for these coins.

#crysx

mareares

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

Thank you for your time.

Well.

All coins are still on exchanges. SWEEP (now) is the only one that is not. Just ONE!

That was recent and was also due to the issues the EXCHANGES had, not the coin. Exchanges problems and decisions are not in our control, and as such, EVERY coin is at the whim of the exchanges. We will work on other exchanges as we go. There is no intention to have it off any exchanges, including the consideration of our own exchange.

As for the features the coin will have in the future, that will be determined at the time it is further developed. There are considerations for all matter of features, but the main thing we are looking at right now are the highest priority 'jobs' we need to have done BEFORE any of the development restarts for these coins.

#crysx
Ok thanks for your answer.
Anyway to know new features and updates, a discord or something?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Thank you for your time.

Well.

#crysx
Ok thanks for your answer.
Anyway to know new features and updates, a discord or something?

You are welcome.

Currently, you can join the CWI-Slack and add yourself to the SweepStakeCoin channel, or any other channel we have there for the various projects.

CWI-Slack invite link is here - https://join.slack.com/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/MjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LTE0OTg4MzEwMTctOWMzM2JkNmU2Zg

#crysx

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

both exchange are not working, why not listing on stock exchange?

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

both exchange are not working, why not listing on stock exchange?

Both exchanges have their issues.

We have reached out and they do not wish to do much else except delist. That is fine for the moment, as we have been looking more at the Cryptopia listings for some time now, except that they are quite expensive for the time being. We will enter into discussion with them WHEN we have that as a major priority AND when we have the cashflow (many many MANY tens of thousands of USD) to discuss with them properly.

As has been mentioned many times before, we do NOT own these exchanges, and therefore have very little bearing on what they do, or on what happens to them.

For now, all I can suggest is to stake all you can, as when the time comes for entrance into a QUALITY exchange comes, you will be ready to trade.

#crysx

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

#crysx

It is possible.

#crysx

This is something I agree with.

Let's see what we can do when we start working on it.

#crysx

so if you guys are seriously considering and looking at working on a reduction in the number of sweep, are you including a swap for whats already out there to a "new" coin? or whatever you name it?I dont see people voluntarily giving up millions of sweep just to reduce the amount circulating so the only way I can see that happening is with a swap...
Boriss

Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

so if you guys are seriously considering and looking at working on a reduction in the number of sweep, are you including a swap for whats already out there to a "new" coin? or whatever you name it?I dont see people voluntarily giving up millions of sweep just to reduce the amount circulating so the only way I can see that happening is with a swap...

I am not sure that changing the total CAP number necessarily means SWAP process, or am I wrong?

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

I am not sure that changing the total CAP number necessarily means SWAP process, or am I wrong?

if they just reduce the cap, then no, a swap would not be necessary. If they want to reduce the overall amount, then a swap would have to take place to do that, depending on the amount actually circulating and how much they want to reduce from final CAP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: