Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:41:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51203 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
godofmine

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

wallet is stuck at block 37257 for more than a week now...what's happening???

If I don't get wrong, it's the "forked one".

Check that you have the last one, v 1.2 with forced checkpoints, if still stuck, close and reopen wallet and wait, it should work fine. It goes without saying you need to import nodes into .conf.
The latest was 1.3.0.0, wasn't it?

I'm using the latest version 1.3.

what nodes should I import?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Yes, my mistake, 1.3.0.

I have these nodes in my conf:
Code:
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

I created a Discord channel to Trade SWEEPs:
SWEEP Trading Channel

Also First Run Bounty available!
First TEN Participants of SWEEP Discord Trading channel will receive 1000 SWEEP each!
Just post your SWEEP address in #bounty

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

SWEEP Trading Channel

First TEN Participants of SWEEP Discord Trading channel will receive 1000 SWEEP each!

Ok, I've joined. It's a good idea, but I don't thing hand trading will be very easy at all. How do you price sweeps without a buy/sell order?

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Myhashrate.com

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

Ok thanks to both.
But how to mine solo with gpu. Any tip to do it?

On Win OS your sweepstakecoin.conf should looks like:

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=YOUR_GPU_RIG_IP_ADDRESS
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

and miner *.bat file  like this:

Code:
ccminer -a jackpot -o YOUR_WALLET_PC_IP_ADDRESS:17571 -u sweepusr -p x -d 0,1 -i 25

Also do not forget open corresponding TCP port on the Wallet PCin Win firewall

How to find GPU rig IP address? Any Advice?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

SWEEP Trading Channel

First run bounty is over!
Congrats to first ten participants!!!

Wink Lets begin the second round!  Wink
Next 16 new participants will receive 900 SWEEP each!

P.S. Make SWEEP more popular!

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
meyerjoer5

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Any chance someone could post a wallet executable for either windows or linux? I'm having trouble getting the build to work. It opens then almost immediately crashes with a segmentation fault (probably user error).
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Are there any exchanges that are going to list SWEEP? To sell / buy coins at this time is there only the group discord?

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

Are there any exchanges that are going to list SWEEP? To sell / buy coins at this time is there only the group discord?

Devs already expressed their opinion: they're going to open they own exchange in order to trade their coins. Which may be a really good idea after all, no more delistings no more ups and downs.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

SWEEP Trading Channel

First run bounty is over!
Congrats to first ten participants!!!

Wink Lets begin the second round!  Wink
Next 16 new participants will receive 900 SWEEP each!

P.S. Make SWEEP more popular!

We need to state simply.

I like what you are doing - but we cannot say that this is being endorsed nor backed by CWI or any one of theTEAM.

However, I can see this is a good way of promotion, which we had no intention of doing till later this year when the development of the coin was underway.

I can also see that the funds you are using are NOT from us directly. So where are they coming from? Your own pocket?

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

Any chance someone could post a wallet executable for either windows or linux? I'm having trouble getting the build to work. It opens then almost immediately crashes with a segmentation fault (probably user error).

If you are compiling directly from 'master' branch in our official git - don't!

You need to checkout a few revisions back when TOR was still implemented. A few pages back I posted steps on what need be done to get to the 'proper' git level so that you don't suffer the segfaults.

If you have any issues finding it, I'll repost here if you like.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

That discord group also is NOT our official one.

Though again they seem to be doing reasonably well with their functionality and running of the group.

We do NOT endorse them nor back them, as the official groups so far are CWI-Slack and soon CWI-Skype.

You will need to understand that all these groups you are using and function with (especially trade) are at your own risk.

This is not to say that they are doing a bad job, it is just that we are not involved with ANY of these groups currently.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

Devs already expressed their opinion: they're going to open they own exchange in order to trade their coins. Which may be a really good idea after all, no more delistings no more ups and downs.

This is partially correct.

We have seen too much with Exchanges that deem themselves too important/high level to have our coins, or any other coins for that matter, that we are looking at alternatives to these exchanges. Some Exchanges charge RIDICULOUS prices for the inclusion of coins, and we think that time has come to change all that.

We have been working on many things, including the research of a new exchange backend, and we think we have found one that seems to be solid and stable, but also VERY expensive. So our search will continue until we can decide on a good solid base to work from with regards to an exchange.

We have time - so don't fret Smiley

#crysx

Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Though again they seem to be doing reasonably well with their functionality and running of the group.

We do NOT endorse them nor back them, as the official groups so far are CWI-Slack and soon CWI-Skype.

You will need to understand that all these groups you are using and function with (especially trade) are at your own risk.

This is not to say that they are doing a bad job, it is just that we are not involved with ANY of these groups currently.

#crysx

Thank you for the information, lot of people have joined the group, so far they have drooped some coins to new members and that is good to actually expand pool of people that hold SWEEP in their wallets.

Maybe we can expect to come back on NOVAExchange?, they have stated few days ago that they will continue to work.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

#crysx

Thank you for the information, lot of people have joined the group, so far they have drooped some coins to new members and that is good to actually expand pool of people that hold SWEEP in their wallets.

Maybe we can expect to come back on NOVAExchange?, they have stated few days ago that they will continue to work.

Possibly.

NovaExchange has not specifically stated they will bring SWEEP back onto their Exchange though, so please don't rely much on the hope they will unless they categorically state they will.

As for the groups, this is a good thing, but we needed/need to state that we are NOT affiliated with ANY of these groups and they are NOT backed by us. If they were, we would not only endorse them, but also supply coin from the premine as an endorsement (which btw - still owe Steven Saxton and myself SWEEP coins from the original SWEEP takeover arrangement). Though I cannot speak on Steven Saxtons (Core Coin Developer/Engineer) behalf, I would be happy to donate my 2.5MSWEEP share to a good cause.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

#crysx

Possibly.

NovaExchange has not specifically stated they will bring SWEEP back onto their Exchange though, so please don't rely much on the hope they will unless they categorically state they will.

As for the groups, this is a good thing, but we needed/need to state that we are NOT affiliated with ANY of these groups and they are NOT backed by us. If they were, we would not only endorse them, but also supply coin from the premine as an endorsement (which btw - still owe Steven Saxton and myself SWEEP coins from the original SWEEP takeover arrangement). Though I cannot speak on Steven Saxtons (Core Coin Developer/Engineer) behalf, I would be happy to donate my 2.5MSWEEP share to a good cause.

#crysx

In my opinion, Sweep has been listed in cheap exchanges. Cheap exchanges provide always bad performances.
I personally dislike when an exchange is making the first lady of the exchanges (asking fees absurdly high, even if are met with a good quality of service), but a dead or nearly dead coin, in terms of trading, is a bad asset to them. Stocks.exchange for example requires a costant daily volume to keep the coin listed (and I think at a certain point someone will just use bots to do the trick).

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

In my opinion, Sweep has been listed in cheap exchanges. Cheap exchanges provide always bad performances.
I personally dislike when an exchange is making the first lady of the exchanges (asking fees absurdly high, even if are met with a good quality of service), but a dead or nearly dead coin, in terms of trading, is a bad asset to them. Stocks.exchange for example requires a costant daily volume to keep the coin listed (and I think at a certain point someone will just use bots to do the trick).

I would like to see SWEEP on high performance exchange, but reality is that cheap exchange is better than none exchange.
You know how they say, it's better to drive in an old car than to walk in new shoes  Grin

ps. NOVAexchange is also delisting coins with low volume but that's not a problem because we can hold SWEEP beyond their delisting limits, like we did before.
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

High quality exchanges are no longer listing anything that is of questionable legality such as securities tokens, gambling-related, or does not have a clear and present utility.  Need to be realistic here.  Let SWEEP reincarnate on a solid underlying foundation, then worry about listing it.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

#crysx

Possibly.

#crysx

Well ...

I totally disagree with the whole 'funding' process of paying to get listed AND with the constant trade volume to STAY on an exchange you have paid for. Damned ridiculous in my opinion as there are MANY variables that cater to a coins trade.

We are looking at changing all this, regardless of how 'shit' the coin seems to be, based purely on the FACT that if there are NO chances given for an opportunity, then it would cause much upset for the coin to even get off the ground, let alone grow.

Regulation seems to be stumping Exchanges a lot, but that is only a hurdle, not a stop sign!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

I would like to see SWEEP on high performance exchange, but reality is that cheap exchange is better than none exchange.
You know how they say, it's better to drive in an old car than to walk in new shoes  Grin

ps. NOVAexchange is also delisting coins with low volume but that's not a problem because we can hold SWEEP beyond their delisting limits, like we did before.

Agreed.

Though NOVA have made it quite clear that they have other 'priorities' here, especially when it comes to making sure their 'volume' coins make them more cashflow, which is a thorn in my side when it comes to Exchanges in general. The DOLLAR seems to be the prerequisite, NOT the coin. Which is NOT what Crypto is all about.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: