Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

is version 1.3 the last version?

Yes it is ...

Though if you are compiling, you will need to compile in a certain method (from a a prior commit) for it to work, otherwise it segfaults.

#crysx

Alegro40

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Will payments be made from the old pool? I have 5400 coins in the statistics. Neither in manual nor in automatic modes coins are not output.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development! Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development! Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
I agree with you.
Also have a notice at the speed of the transaction. SweepStakeCoin has very fast transaction.
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

I agree with you.
Also have a notice at the speed of the transaction. SweepStakeCoin has very fast transaction.

Please don't feed bots.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Pool is not paying.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Pool is not paying.

How long ago was the last payout?

Will be in the office in an hour and I'll have a look then.

Seems we all have not been paid out - a locked script. Will fix that as soon as I get in. This will NOT affect the mining as ALL shares are stored in the DB, so you will be paid out for all mining that occurs while the payout script is recitified.

Thanks for the headsup.

#crysx

abudfv2008

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Pool is not paying.

Seems we all have not been paid out - a locked script. Will fix that as soon as I get in. This will NOT affect the mining as ALL shares are stored in the DB, so you will be paid out for all mining that occurs while the payout script is recitified.

Thanks for the headsup.

#crysx

Never (since yesterday). I see this. No manual payout is working also.
  We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

Pool is not paying.

Thanks for the headsup.

#crysx

We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Sorted ...

It was the payout script that was locked.

It turns out that the SWEEP daemon has to contend with so many small transactions and blocks, that it needs to be consolidated into a single block BEFORE payout happens every once in a while, otherwise it spits an error to the payout script. This is a pain, but unavoidable. Like when people mine directly to the Exchange wallets. Though they have millions of transactions to deal with, not a few hundred thousand like SWEEP.

So we just need to be diligent with this, as originally we thought it was the slow server doing this, but even on these massive servers, the daemon gets flooded.

Should be back to normal now, and will look at this every few weeks to see how fragmented the tx list is. Maybe sooner if necessary. Maintenance on this pool alone will be more than once a month I think, so we will keep an eye out for it.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

Is this project should be trusted and value to be invested?

Is everyone getting sick of these bots above - or am I the only one?

Should they be deleted immediately when we can plainly see they are nothing but bots?

#crysx

Boriss

Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

Is this project should be trusted and value to be invested?

Is everyone getting sick of these bots above - or am I the only one?

Should they be deleted immediately when we can plainly see they are nothing but bots?

#crysx

Yes, we should have clean topic without these bot interrupts with useless comments, delete when possible.

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

And they use a bad grammar as well.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Pool is not paying.

Thanks for the headsup.

#crysx

Sorted ...

It turns out that the SWEEP daemon has to contend with so many small transactions and blocks, that it needs to be consolidated into a single block BEFORE payout happens every once in a while, otherwise it spits an error to the payout script. This is a pain, but unavoidable. Like when people mine directly to the Exchange wallets. Though they have millions of transactions to deal with, not a few hundred thousand like SWEEP.

So we just need to be diligent with this, as originally we thought it was the slow server doing this, but even on these massive servers, the daemon gets flooded.

Should be back to normal now, and will look at this every few weeks to see how fragmented the tx list is. Maybe sooner if necessary. Maintenance on this pool alone will be more than once a month I think, so we will keep an eye out for it.

#crysx

So we can get coins out when the pool is back up? Because I made manual payout request for 5000 coins but I haven't never received it and now you can't access the pool.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Pool is not paying.

Thanks for the headsup.

#crysx

Sorted ...

#crysx

So we can get coins out when the pool is back up? Because I made manual payout request for 5000 coins but I haven't never received it and now you can't access the pool.

5000?

There was not any request for that amount that I have seen. When, where and how did you do it? What was the account name and when were you mining?

I need these and a few more details to ascertain what was allocated. The system itself was completely corrupt which is THE reason we stopped it in the first place, and stopped the mining. The mining was showing numbers of a few hundred to a few thousand coins, while the payout was showing a few hundred million coins for the mining. This sort of corruption is NOT acceptable by any standard and when the wallet shows no where near that amount of coins available as a payout, we locked the pool. This is one of the reasons why we released the details of the temporary URL for the new pools on the new servers. These new servers are by far more powerful and secure in terms of scales better than the one old pool.

So it will be some work to determine what is ACTUALLY owed to you, if anything at all. There are a few thousand coins available to redistribute to the miners that are ACTUALLY owed the coins. So it will be up to you to prove they are your coins, as I need ALL the details you can provide me to send you what is actually owed to you.

PM me all your details please and we will work out what is actually owed, if anything is owed to your miner.

Thanks.

#crysx

CoinBed Representative

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

I am here to PERSONALLY invite this lovely ICO to join our clan and help your ICO to get the much NEEDED exposer. We have created Coinbed for ICO owners, as not only we have SIMPLE process to get the ICO listed, but also we have cheap price UNLIKE other exchange out there.

So, I am here to invite this lovely ICO to be part of the deal. It could really give your ICO the boost needed.

Visit http://www.coinbed.io/ for more info or email us at Support@coinbed.io

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

I am here to PERSONALLY invite this lovely ICO to join our clan and help your ICO to get the much NEEDED exposer. We have created Coinbed for ICO owners, as not only we have SIMPLE process to get the ICO listed, but also we have cheap price UNLIKE other exchange out there.

So, I am here to invite this lovely ICO to be part of the deal. It could really give your ICO the boost needed.

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

Appreciate the invite - BUT ...

This is NOT an ICO of any sort, never has been. So unless you are willing to commit to including SWEEP to your exchange, then please do not advertise here again.

We do appreciate that you need all the exposure (NOT 'exposer') that YOU can get by advertising in all coin threads, but please do not do so here when you have clearly NOT read what this project actually is, and NOT what you have stated it to be.

If you are still interested in any further discussion, please contact me directly.

Thanks.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

This is NOT an ICO of any sort, never has been. So unless you are willing to commit to including SWEEP to your exchange, then please do not advertise here again.

We do appreciate that you need all the exposure (NOT 'exposer') that YOU can get by advertising in all coin threads, but please do not do so here when you have clearly NOT read what this project actually is, and NOT what you have stated it to be.

If you are still interested in any further discussion, please contact me directly.

Thanks.

#crysx

Stop feeding the bots.  Grin

Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

Thanks.

#crysx

Stop feeding the bots.  Grin

hehehe ...

I fell victim to these bots too? Bloody hell!

I will delete all these posts when you respond to this message mate, and then delete that message also, just so I know you have read and understood that it was not you or your messages that were the issue here.

Kool?

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

Thanks.

#crysx

Stop feeding the bots.  Grin

hehehe ...

I fell victim to these bots too? Bloody hell!

I will delete all these posts when you respond to this message mate, and then delete that message also, just so I know you have read and understood that it was not you or your messages that were the issue here.

Kool?

#crysx

Do it.  Cool

Thomas Paine, 1776.
covs67

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

Thanks.

#crysx

Hi,

Really sorry if this message offended many people because i understand it really sounded generic and bot-like which was a bad job by one of our staff. My name is Valentine and i'm one of the Directors at Coinbed.io. Actually, we are a start-up altcoin exchange registered in the UK and in the final stages of development. We are looking for legit coin owners like you that we could add to our exchange before it launches to the public and starts trading.
Actually, you will get this at a giveaway price since we want to add as many coins as possible before launching and at the moment have only got a few.

Please let me know if this sounds like something that you are willing to do and we will inform our developers at once.

Thanks and sorry for the earlier inconvenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: