Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

The project is really dead. Over the past year there have been no changes for crypto coins. In a discord, you can just chat, the sense of it is zero.

Thanks you for your useless input ...

Seeing that you are neither one of theTEAM OR someone we liaise with at ALL, I am sure that this wealth of knowledge you have just shared with us is about as accurate as Trump is with Climate Change, or anything else for that matter!

Speak what you KNOW, not what you personally DON'T KNOW. This is why I usually delete posts like yours, but I thought I would give a chance for all that DO read these posts, to see how fruitless it is to comment unless you actually KNOW what is going on behind the scenes, and what is actually happening behinds the scenes. Just because it is not slapping you on the forehead, does NOT mean the coin, or any of our projects for that matter, are dead or otherwise.

It means that unless I come out and say this is true, then the your words are nothing but useless posts to spark nothing else but shame on your lack of knowledge about ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd, or anything else pertaining to the Company, the Projects, the Developments, the purchases, the Deals, the Stock, and ALL the other components of what we do.

Want to speak knowledge? Get to KNOW first, instead of comment a useless barrage of weightless wisdom, and unfounded guesswork.

#crysx

Preach! Seriously, though, I despise that kind of low-energy negativity. Everybody wants instant gratification and life just doesn't work that wait. Everybody has to have patience.
I decide to stay loyal to CWI because, hey, this project is really neat and it has great potential.

Much appreciated and thanks for sticking around ...

We do not bother ourselves with insecurities of the likes of 'missing' deadlines, because we have none.

Our work is slow and progression solid. That is all we care about. If the progress is rubbish, then we have a real problem. If the progress is fast and solid, then great, but as far as we can see, those projects that have done nothing but churn out update after update after update have had more issues than actually thoroughly testing EVERY update BEFORE a more stable update at a much later date.

I won't make excuses as for the length of time, as we are slow in our progress, but almost everything we bring out is rock solid, and NOT flaky and unstable. The same will will go for the coin development when we STOP the 'getting screwed' for massive amounts of money for updates in future. Internally, we are now focusing on making massive amounts of money, which we have started, so that none of this rubbish with greedy developers comes to light with us EVER AGAIN.

So for those that are with us for the long haul, it will be worth the ride.

SweepStakeCoin is ONE of the coins we have that will be privy to the update we are implementing to all the coins. They will all have the same codebase, and will all be updated to a level that we can integrate into the main project that will be the last of the coin projects after all this is done.

Quite a lot of SWEEP is being traded currently in the Discord Channel (#cwi-trade) and seems to be the one that will have the most impact with the changes we have planned for it.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

Thanks for info! It's great news.
Do I get right:
As soon as you sold first 16M SWEEP for 3 sat per SWEEP you will sell the next for 7 sat etc?
And received funds will be direct to further development?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

#crysx

Thanks for info! It's great news.
Do I get right:
As soon as you sold first 16M SWEEP for 3 sat per SWEEP you will sell the next for 7 sat etc?
And received funds will be direct to further development?

Thanks mate, and correct ...

The coins are spaced in that sequence for a couple of good reason. One of those reasons is funding (the lower echelon of PCO/Sale). Another reason is for the future goals of price for development and progression. Another again, is for the continuous elevation of the projects as a whole, not just one coin).

So far, not ONE CENT has been put into the developmental costs, or any other costs involved with the development and growth of the various components of the CWI-EcoSystem. All has come from one pocket - mine! This PCO/Sale will help to a small extent, and will also allow us to further our expectations and developments of the projects from coins to mining to other areas I have yet to mention (most of which will be in the full update due soon in the Official CWI-Thread).

We have committed a great deal of time and money and effort to get to this level we are at now, and we would like to move forward at a much faster rate.

SWEEP (as will all the coins we have) will be based on ONE codebase, which will ultimately become integrated into the CWI-EcoSystem. The CWI-EcoSystem consists of much more than a few coins. Much more. It includes everything from backend infrastructure, mining apps and pools, staking systems, funding, shopping, through to asset ownership and everything that ties all this in between.

So the PCO/Sale is born, and will continue until all coins are either sold, or sit in their respective price allocations until we decide otherwise. Either way, we hold then and have done for years. It is about time that they were sent out to those that deem them worthy enough, and sold in the same fashion.

ANY sale of these coins will go directly to the development of the CWI-Coins AND the CWI-EcoSystem as a whole. All other funding will continue the same way it always has. through my pockets and the evolution of the sales through our online shopping system that is now almost ready.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

It could be a great idea to sell off your amount of sweepcoins, if you're going to use those resources to have a slot into an exchange.

You've mentioned cryptopia, are you cosidering asking them to list the coin there?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

It could be a great idea to sell off your amount of sweepcoins, if you're going to use those resources to have a slot into an exchange.

You've mentioned cryptopia, are you cosidering asking them to list the coin there?

Yes ...

I don't have a huge amount of SWEEP. There are some that have purchase a HUGE amount and still buying.

Though the cost of an exchange like Cryptopia means a MASSIVE cost, so it is always up in the air. The whole project does not rely on the exchange, but the continued development which comes from the continued funding, and this has to come from somewhere. This is it.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Yes ...

I don't have a huge amount of SWEEP. There are some that have purchase a HUGE amount and still buying.

Though the cost of an exchange like Cryptopia means a MASSIVE cost, so it is always up in the air. The whole project does not rely on the exchange, but the continued development which comes from the continued funding, and this has to come from somewhere. This is it.

#crysx

Yeah, it should be still something like 50k USD equivalent in coins just to get listed (and delisted as they please).
If there is a good amount of volume though, it can be worth it.

If you really want to get into cryptopia though, may I suggest you to ask directly to them if they accept sweep as payment?

Thomas Paine, 1776.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

#crysx

Did the auction begin? I see no transaction in CWI SWEEP wallet. It was told about that auction begin at the 3rd Sept. It was practically 3 weeks ago. Would you plan to announce the SWEEP auction?

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Alegro40

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

One month has passed. We see no results! This proves once again - the project is dead
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

One month has passed. We see no results! This proves once again - the project is dead

It's not that it makes that much of a noise, if it's said from a 24 posts account.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

If things would be that simple, so much impatience....

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

#crysx

Did the auction begin? I see no transaction in CWI SWEEP wallet. It was told about that auction begin at the 3rd Sept. It was practically 3 weeks ago. Would you plan to announce the SWEEP auction?

Hi uralcryptocoin ...

There was no auction ...

It is a sale of the premine coins for those that wish to purchase them at the prices stated. First in, first served. My apologies if I didn't make that clear or confused the terms of the PCO. The sale of the coins will stand until all coins are sold, or we decide to trade the coins when we get on an exchange, for the future development of the master project.

So if there purchases to be made, then PM me directly, or on our CWI-Discord group, and we will sort the purchase arrangement through CWI-Escrow.

Thanks.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

What sort of imbecile posts rubbish like this? ...

ONE MONTH? Had there been a magic pill that allowed full development of ANYTHING within a year, then maybe you could have some credence, but still would not be ready.

We are NOT focused on the coins. Would you like me to repeat what I just written? Here, I will for you and all the other imbeciles that cannot seem to read, and put it in capitals - WE ARE NOT FOCUSED ON THE COINS!

I will tell you why I am being aggressive and obtuse right this minute in my response to you. The reason is simple. YOU! YOU seem to have NO CONCEPT of what is allowed as a respectful indication of your criticism of the project. YOU seem to have no idea of the involvement of building an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM, before the coin is even looked at. YOU seem to have no concept of what it is to be respectful towards those that not only put the time and effort in, but money and wealth of knowledge and skill invested into all the projects we have.

I would have deleted this post, as it is of no real use to the thread, but thankfully we have decent community members that understand the meaning of what LONG TERM is. They understand that we may be taking our time (one month - PFFFT!), but not WASTING our time. They understand, you don't. Which is why they responded, and also why I didn't delete your post, as I would have to delete theirs also in the process.

YOU! If YOU have the balls to criticize us, then come and do better. Come and invest the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have come out of MY pockets to build the Infrastructure, the systems, the COMPANY that backs all this. Go ahead. Do it. People like you are reminders of how gutless some of you have become, and how disgusting YOU as an individual can be. When YOU actually 'invest' (put you money where your big mouth is and INTO the company - not gamble into coins), then I will listen to your constructive criticisms. Until then, your worthless post is a direct reflection of how YOU are as an individual that can criticize, but can't come to the plate and bat for the team.

We WILL continue to be slow and careful in what we do, and WILL continue to make sure that everything we do is EXACTLY what we need to reach our final goal. That is NOT just one individual coin, or project, but the integration of all these projects into the main one.

Please don't post rubbish like this again. I will not be so kind as to respond with a post next time, just silence and deletion.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Hold my bear, meanwhile.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 08:49:40 AM by Amph

we really need new wallet update the last one is very laggy and unresposive for me
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

we really need new wallet update the last oen is very laggy and unresposive for me

We are working on the OZC wallet currently ...

This will be the codebase we will use to migrate the rest of our coin wallets. This means that if PoS is removed from the equation and MasterNodes will be in place, then SWEEP will follow suit.

We have the new basecode built (on the latest BTC codebase - 0.17.x) and are considering MasterNodes OR PoS, as we find that having both is a right pain with the new codebase.

#crysx

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

This will be the codebase we will use to migrate the rest of our coin wallets. This means that if PoS is removed from the equation and MasterNodes will be in place, then SWEEP will follow suit.

We have the new basecode built (on the latest BTC codebase - 0.17.x) and are considering MasterNodes OR PoS, as we find that having both is a right pain with the new codebase.

#crysx

As I got PoS mechanism in SWEEP will be changed to MNs. Could you say approximate size of SWEEP MN? How many SWEEPs will be needed to create it? And what reward will MN get? By the total SWEEP supply of 2 billions the MN of 100k SWEEPs will be acceptable. Is my calculations right?

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

#crysx

As I got PoS mechanism in SWEEP will be changed to MNs. Could you say approximate size of SWEEP MN? How many SWEEPs will be needed to create it? And what reward will MN get? By the total SWEEP supply of 2 billions the MN of 100k SWEEPs will be acceptable. Is my calculations right?

We are still working the figures out ...

OZC is not finished yet, but as SWEEP and OZC have very high coin caps, the chance of them being the same amounts will be very likely. At the moment the ball park figure is around 70KOZC or 70KSWEEP, but this has NOT been finalized. So your estimate is quite close in terms of coincap and MN assignment. Remembering that there is no solid base yet, so it could be that we stick with PoS instead. When we determine which way we will go, we will publish it in the main CWI thread then the respective coin (in this case OZC first).

#crysx

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 03:18:03 PM by uralcryptocoin

Hi #crysx!

I've a problem with SWEEP wallet. It can't connect to the block source. Tried on different PCs \ OS
Could you tell latest working addnodes? Also link to bootstrap file would be great.

Thank you

Finally my wallet connected to the block source. Waiting for sync...

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

#crysx

We are still working the figures out ...

OZC is not finished yet, but as SWEEP and OZC have very high coin caps, the chance of them being the same amounts will be very likely. At the moment the ball park figure is around 70KOZC or 70KSWEEP, but this has NOT been finalized. So your estimate is quite close in terms of coincap and MN assignment. Remembering that there is no solid base yet, so it could be that we stick with PoS instead. When we determine which way we will go, we will publish it in the main CWI thread then the respective coin (in this case OZC first).

#crysx
Isn't 70K per MN with 2Bl coins too small? Maybe 700K? Or something like zelcash and some others are implementing - 3level MN with strict requirements for VPS resources. E.g. 100K 500K and 2Ml for each level.
Otherwise sweep will get thousands of cheapest vps's 99% located within 2-3 VPS providers, like almost all MN coins now (of cause if it will be profitable to run MN for Sweep)
This way - no decentralization, no stability, no security could be achieved. Zelcash approach isn't perfect but it is much better that what we have now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: