Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lyolyalya

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:22:48 AM

sort of...another month to sync...
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arashflash44

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:20:16 PM

the wallet link is showing file not exist?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:39:05 AM

the wallet link is showing file not exist?

Which wallet link?

#crysx

lyolyalya

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:38:59 PM

seems like network is stuck?can't sync last hour...
UPDATE.oops.restarted wallet and it's okay now.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:45:38 AM

Network is NEVER 'stuck' ...

It is ALWAYS the wallet connection to other nodes. A 'network stuck' statement doesn't even make any sense. I am glad that you did get it going though, as a restart shows (to me) that this is a port issue which is probably a TOR issue once again. We will be completely removing TOR when the new CodeBase is finished with OZC.

Do you Mine SWEEP?

#crysx

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:46:20 PM

I don't want to argue here, but it's almost 2 years that SWEEP is barely alive. Yes, the chain isn't stuck, it's just barely alive.
Ok, it's in general this way. A bear market that seems to be here to stay.
The point being is: there won't be any trade in a barely alive coin.
One year and a half, give or take a month, and we don't even have a new wallet only the old 1.3 that takes forever to load, don't expect any trade anytime soon under these circumstances.
It was my understanding you needed the "cash" dumping the coin you still hold in order to "pay the bills" and go on with the project, it doesn't take much to realize this way is not going to work. I don't know your agenda at this point, and I don't understand it, if you plan to do ALL the work and then think about what to do with the market, then the coins you'll have will be just "barely alive".

That's your "stuck".

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:32:41 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 09:18:06 AM by chrysophylax

I don't want to argue here, but it's almost 2 years that SWEEP is barely alive. Yes, the chain isn't stuck, it's just barely alive.
One year and a half, give or take a month, and we don't even have a new wallet only the old 1.3 that takes forever to load, don't expect any trade anytime soon under these circumstances.
It was my understanding you needed the "cash" dumping the coin you still hold in order to "pay the bills" and go on with the project, it doesn't take much to realize this way is not going to work. I don't know your agenda at this point, and I don't understand it, if you plan to do ALL the work and then think about what to do with the market, then the coins you'll have will be just "barely alive".

That's your "stuck".

I won't accept the word STUCK - PERIOD ...

Your mentality is the SAME mentality that is what Crypto has become. The words you USE is the thinking you have, which translates to the actions you make. This is what Crypto has become, and THE reason why it is struggling in a social and economic sense, in todays society. Sure it is gaining some ground, but the opposition to Crypto in general IS because of your mentality. STOP using words like 'stuck', 'investor' and 'ROI' and START using words that best describe what the entire Crypto community actually IS. START changing the way you THINK by changing the WORDS you use. Seriously mate, it is simply THIS that makes this industry such a volatile and condescending arena to work in.

WHO CARES if it takes a year or two? Seriously! What business has EVER made a billion dollars in a few months AND stuck around? Which one? Amazon? MicroSoft? IBM? Show me one?

SWEEP will be SWEEP no matter what. Whether you or I mine it, or use it, or allow it to die. Trade or no trade, use or no use, development or no development. We have an end goal. Most don't. We have a plan. Most have 'roadmaps' that never see the light of day. We continue to use OUR OWN FUNDS (as little as they are). Most use EVERYONE ELSE'S MONEY and squander it all for their own benefit, losing it all on houses, cars, and a rich lifestyle with little to NO development whatsoever.

What you don't seem to see here is that is it NOT about the coin. None of it is. It is about what can be built with the coin/project. The backend that will last through this rubbish regarding bull and bear, and misconception as to what these coins really are about. The controlling powers have WON when you have YOUR mentality, especially when all you consider is the coin being the 'asset' rather than the 'currency' like it was designed to be from the beginning at day dot satoshi!

BTW - there is NO argument here. We are not DUMPING anything. We have put it up for sale. That is not a DUMP. Another word your mentality misconstrues, and misunderstands the meaning of. We are STILL mining our coins. STILL! To this very second I type this. It is this mentality that NO ONE can argue with because in your mind, the words you use have made it up for you.

We will continue, even if you can't see it, or we decide to move into another direction. We WILL continue to do what we can - PERIOD! You won't need to understand our 'agenda' because you could never appreciate any agenda unless it benefited your pocket. It doesn't. Hasn't done so for a while now, which is WHY you 'continue' to oppose what we do, and the time taken. That is your prerogative. Seriously, I can not convince you otherwise, nor do I want to. We will be here whether you are or not. We will choose to do what needs to be done in order to reach the end goal, whether you choose to be around or not.

It is not that I personally don't 'care' about you or your 'financial expedience from our hard work'. It is about the stability of the VEHICLE that will get us ALL there, not just you. That vehicle is CWI the business. NOT just SWEEP the coin!

ALL expenses come from MY pocket. ALL of it. So unless you can contribute to the upkeep of not only the business AND the development, NO ONE, including you, has the right (legal or otherwise) to push and shove like you are now. I have said it many times before and will continue to do so, if you cannot put your money where your mouth is, don't speak. When an 'investor' actually exists, they will be funding the company and have a 'real' stake in the business. Otherwise, all you do is GAMBLE on the hope that whatever you buy (our coins or others), will eventually increase in price. Gamble away mate. Your decisions are based on your thinking, and your thinking seems to be solely based on your pocket.

ALL unfortunately like the entire CryptoIndustry has become. Pity!

BTW - What would you suggest is a good way to move forward? Seriously.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:13:55 PM

That's your "stuck".

Your mentality is the SAME mentality that is what Crypto has become. The words you USE is the thinking you have, which translates to the actions you make. This is what Crypto has become, and THE reason why it is struggling in a social and economic sense, in todays society. Sure it is gaining some ground, but the opposition to Crypto in general IS because of your mentality. STOP using words like 'stuck', 'investor' and 'ROI' and START using words that best describe what the entire Crypto community actually IS. START changing the way you THINK by changing the WORDS you use. Seriously mate, it is simply THIS that makes this industry such a volatile and condescending arena to work in.

WHO CARES if it takes a year or two? Seriously! What business has EVER made a billion dollars in a few months AND stuck around? Which one? Amazon? MicroSoft? IBM? Show me one?

SWEEP will be SWEEP no matter what. Whether you or I mine it, or use it, or allow it to die. Trade or no trade, use or no use, development or no development. We have an end goal. Most don't. We have a plan. Most have 'roadmaps' that never see the light of day. We continue to use OUR OWN FUNDS (as little as they are). Most use EVERYONE ELSE'S MONEY and squander it all for their own benefit, losing it all on houses, cars, and a rich lifestyle with little to NO development whatsoever.

What you don't seem to see here is that is it NOT about the coin. None of it is. It is about what can be built with the coin/project. The backend that will last through this rubbish regarding bull and bear, and misconception as to what these coins really are about. The controlling powers have WON when you have YOUR mentality, especially when all you consider is the coin being the 'asset' rather than the 'currency' like it was designed to be from the beginning at day dot satoshi!

BTW - there is NO argument here. We are not DUMPING anything. We have put it up for sale. That is not a DUMP. Another word your mentality misconstrues, and misunderstands the meaning of. We are STILL mining our coins. STILL! To this very second I type this. It is this mentality that NO ONE can argue with because in your mind, the words you use have made it up for you.

We will continue, even if you can't see it, or we decide to move into another direction. We WILL continue to do what we can - PERIOD! You won't need to understand our 'agenda' because you could never appreciate any agenda unless it benefited your pocket. It doesn't. Hasn't done so for a while now, which is WHY you 'continue' to oppose what we do, and the time taken. That is your prerogative. Seriously, I can not convince you otherwise, nor do I want to. We will be here whether you are or not. We will choose to do what needs to be done in order to reach the end goal, whether you choose to be around or not.

It is not that I personally don't 'care' about you or your 'financial expedience from our hard work'. It is about the stability of the VEHICLE that will get us ALL there, not just you. That vehicle is CWI the business. NOT just SWEEP the coin!

ALL expenses come from MY pocket. ALL of it. So unless you can contribute to the upkeep of not only the business AND the development, NO ONE, including you, has the right (legal or otherwise) to push and shove like you are now. I have said it many times before and will continue to do so, if you cannot put your money where your mouth is, don't speak. When an 'investor' actually exists, they will be funding the company and have a 'real' stake in the business. Otherwise, all you do is GAMBLE on the hope that whatever you buy (our coins or others), will eventually increase in price. Gamble away mate. Your decisions are based on your thinking, and your thinking seems to be solely based on your pocket.

#crysx

Ok you just went full Bruno Ganz in there  Grin.

I will answer you with a series of questions: are we going to see the finished product before our old age?
Yes it's remarkable you're committed to this plan but are you sure that you're not going to fall behind? I mean by the pace you're working, faster typers are going to do better than you and before you do.
Are you sure it's not all about money? Crypto-currency, we're not painting the Gioconda or the Sistine Chapel that will be done when they're done.

That being said NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has ever delivered the final/ultimate/top/whatever product never ever to be remodelled and refined. As I recall the last who tried were the Duke Nukem team...

And I am very sorry to say this to you: if all expenses comes from your pocket, then you should create these currencies for you only.
It's all interconnected here, exchange, money, funding, time ... by the time you'll get the product done, crypto-world will be on the next step. And we won't even have a new wallet.

If you don't agree with all the above, at least try to understand that no one would buy (not even for 1 satoshi) a coin which wallet takes a month to synch and 1 hour to start.
Another issue is about Zapple, how many people are going to trade 2000 SWEEP for 1 sat, if they must be processed into KYC?

When I pointed out ("asked" is too strong) we needed an exchange I meant something KYC free. Or "on the fly" like flyp.me. I don't know if there are legal issues behind it.
Ah, and that was months ago.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:37:26 PM

That's your "stuck".

#crysx

Ok you just went full Bruno Ganz in there  Grin.

I will answer you with a series of questions: are we going to see the finished product before our old age?
Yes it's remarkable you're committed to this plan but are you sure that you're not going to fall behind? I mean by the pace you're working, faster typers are going to do better than you and before you do.
Are you sure it's not all about money? Crypto-currency, we're not painting the Gioconda or the Sistine Chapel that will be done when they're done.

That being said NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has ever delivered the final/ultimate/top/whatever product never ever to be remodelled and refined. As I recall the last who tried were the Duke Nukem team...

And I am very sorry to say this to you: if all expenses comes from your pocket, then you should create these currencies for you only.
It's all interconnected here, exchange, money, funding, time ... by the time you'll get the product done, crypto-world will be on the next step. And we won't even have a new wallet.

If you don't agree with all the above, at least try to understand that no one would buy (not even for 1 satoshi) a coin which wallet takes a month to synch and 1 hour to start.
Another issue is about Zapple, how many people are going to trade 2000 SWEEP for 1 sat, if they must be processed into KYC?

When I pointed out ("asked" is too strong) we needed an exchange I meant something KYC free. Or "on the fly" like flyp.me. I don't know if there are legal issues behind it.
Ah, and that was months ago.

You make some very valid points there ...

So your suggestions on many of these things I have pointed out (apart from the financial side - as I have a good reason why I brought that up which I will discuss later), is to continue, more or less, releasing updates? So do you think it is a wise move to continue with the release of the wallets, even though these coins may just be replaced by CoinX when it is finalized?

BTW - SWEEP used to sync in under two hours, and since the massive TOR blocking issues in regulatory bodies have taken stage, the 'privacy' systems are being systematically attacked by the powers (Governments, Banks to name a couple), and even though it was our plan to remove TOR from the beginning due to the massive issues we faced initially (which failed when we did try), consensus was simple a full rebase. This was going to happen in order after OZC, and will still, though Cryptopia hacking/issues  and a few small bugs have held up the OZC upgrade system. It may make sense to move to SWEEP (or GRN) for this upgrade and establish the rebase from there. Currently though, we are getting the networks as stable as we can at the moment. As a side note, these WERE all my coins when I acquired them. They are supported by the company (ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd) and theTEAM, but truly have all the funding from one source. Me. What would I be if I was to just let it all go? Still the CEO, and founder of CWI? Yes! But not a very good one at that as far as I can tell, if all I did was abandon the coins, even though they are just ONE of SEVEN arms of the business. So we will look at this with fresh eyes, and certainly willing to look at logical thoughts and ideas like some of the above you have made.

One of which is not only the exchange, but also the non-KYC exchange of coins. This sort of thing has been planned for some time, though not via an exchange, but via the CoinX wallet itself. this way we can focus on one coin and codebase for the master system of transaction, and the other codebase for all the other coins. Time is all we have on this, as we do not have a paid workforce doing all this, nor do we have a flood of volunteers to help, just the few we have currently. Our ideas are quite unique, but VERY few (if any) developers are willing to volunteer their coding experience to get it all established so that we CAN all get paid via other means, not necessarily Crypto. Which is why I always mention that what we do is not about money, it is for the betterment of Crypto, and money becomes the consequence of that. Again though, the few people we have working on the projects, are the few that have been with me for some time now, and the newest doing what they can, when they can. This is what makes the CWI as special (and yes - as slow) as we are.

What would it take to add our coins to flyp.me anyway?

Sleep now for me, but I will be back here with a refreshed outlook on what could be done, should be done, and will be done. If any of the above sounds like an attack - it isn't. Especially if it sounds like I am upset in any way, as I am not. TheTEAM we have I am very happy to be a part of, and even though these people need to earn an income outside of CWI as well, work well, and honestly, with a respect that is not found often here in Crypto. Later this year, the funding will be evident, and we will have full time members/employees - all this WITHOUT external funding from an ICO or Angel investor. All CWI through and through.

Also - the plan for SWEEP is when we hardfork it, it will be PoW/PoS based still, but no TOR and will namechange to SSC (with the same ticker - SCC), with respect to it's genesis. Being a 'sweep/gambling/gaming' coins also, we are setting up a reallife trial of a CWI-Syndicate utilizing SWEEP initially as the trial coin. I am being vague with this at the moment as we work out the legalities, but when it is all done, a post with the details will prevail, hopefully in the coming days.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:20:02 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:21:14 AM by Grafschmidt

I know you're not upset, even if you're very talkative.
I'm not used to write long comments not in my native language, so I can miss something here and there.

About the coins you own: I don't want to argue here. Yes it doesn't make any sense to dump, but you need to profit. Those who created biggest and largest cryptos have profited a lot, again we're not creating an art piece here, instead it's all about creating a fully operational system.

I don't know how good is your team at programming, I know there are few guys out there that can actually be innovative (and they are also slow as f***), it's not a simple task to code entire coins.
One thing is for sure: delivering a final product is impossible, besides you don't know if there are problems and if there are innovations or upgrade to be done. So yes, update (periodical, if possible) is the only way. You need to deliver a stable product and update it if needed, not the perfect one that works for now until the year 47000.

As I understood the project, you wanted to go with a full ecosystem. Ok but why it just doesn't include something like flyp.me (that is, a platform run by your team, not the other one)? Again, it's about how good are your people in programming, you can always learn of course and it's about commitment. And from commitment comes the final value of the coin(s).
Many coins will fall into oblivion, if not now, probably soon. Killed by 50% attack or internal bugs in the code. If you're committed to the creation of a system that resembles a school project, well, these coins won't get far. If we're going to play with the big boys it's another course altogether.
Back to the ecosystem: it was my understanding you were going to have your coins, along with your mining servers AND an exchange platform free from KYC and all the nonsense like government control etc - that's the future, that's the point. I wanna invest in stock exchange I go to a bank, I don't KYC myself in an exchange to trade something that can't even be printed.

As for the coins, quit the previous algorithm altogether? And start fresh and swap the coins?

I think in the end very few crypto will survive the next crypto-extinction event Grin, and only those which are stable and bring innovation (or just stable and secure) will survive.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:22:37 PM

I know you're not upset, even if you're very talkative.
I'm not used to write long comments not in my native language, so I can miss something here and there.

About the coins you own: I don't want to argue here. Yes it doesn't make any sense to dump, but you need to profit. Those who created biggest and largest cryptos have profited a lot, again we're not creating an art piece here, instead it's all about creating a fully operational system.

I don't know how good is your team at programming, I know there are few guys out there that can actually be innovative (and they are also slow as f***), it's not a simple task to code entire coins.
One thing is for sure: delivering a final product is impossible, besides you don't know if there are problems and if there are innovations or upgrade to be done. So yes, update (periodical, if possible) is the only way. You need to deliver a stable product and update it if needed, not the perfect one that works for now until the year 47000.

As I understood the project, you wanted to go with a full ecosystem. Ok but why it just doesn't include something like flyp.me (that is, a platform run by your team, not the other one)? Again, it's about how good are your people in programming, you can always learn of course and it's about commitment. And from commitment comes the final value of the coin(s).
Many coins will fall into oblivion, if not now, probably soon. Killed by 50% attack or internal bugs in the code. If you're committed to the creation of a system that resembles a school project, well, these coins won't get far. If we're going to play with the big boys it's another course altogether.
Back to the ecosystem: it was my understanding you were going to have your coins, along with your mining servers AND an exchange platform free from KYC and all the nonsense like government control etc - that's the future, that's the point. I wanna invest in stock exchange I go to a bank, I don't KYC myself in an exchange to trade something that can't even be printed.

As for the coins, quit the previous algorithm altogether? And start fresh and swap the coins?

I think in the end very few crypto will survive the next crypto-extinction event Grin, and only those which are stable and bring innovation (or just stable and secure) will survive.

In short ...

I think we will take on a number of things you have mentioned, and discuss, especially with development work. The plans have been very similar to what you mentioned in a couple of cases (like exchange/swap coins), and have been on the books for a while now. We just haven't gone that way because we were preparing to have everything moved over to the new CodeBase that OZC was getting, only to have all this rubbish happen to OZC (via Cryptopia and the other Dev's OZC 'upgrade') which has caused a lot of grief for it. So we will move in a very different way this time, and are just planning it now. In the meantime, I think we will focus on the new CodeBase for the other coins, and swap OZC later for it.

KYC/AML - I don't think we have much of a choice here in Australia. I will never risk the funds, nor being locked up because of our idiotic, yet law restricted rules we HAVE to abide by. So that is probably not going to happen unless it is through Zapple.

The other points are noted and will be discussed between us in our next meeting for CWI.

Thanks for your input.

#crysx

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:32:28 PM

remind me chry any new wallet available?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:53:40 PM

remind me chry any new wallet available?

Not quite yet Amph ...

#crysx

Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:00:46 PM

And so 18 months later what happened.......
Yawn...
Rant incoming...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

And so 18 months later what happened.......
Yawn...
Rant incoming...

To the coin? ...

Not much at all!

To the rest of what we are doing - PLENTY!

#crysx

Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:45:20 PM

And another six months...dead as a dodo!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 02:19:48 PM

And another six months...dead as a dodo!

Dead? ...

How so? Blockchain running fast and efficient, coins created and mined every day, blockchain moving along very well, no trades.

Oh, hang on. No trades - thats right, all anyoone actually cares about these days. Anyone that has no idea of Crypto and what it stands for anyway. It keeps slipping my mind that gamblers only care about their pockets, which is what you call 'dead'.

Well in all sincerity Bilbo, it isn't dead. Not by a long shot. I will make an announcement soon, but preparation is all it takes. We have started. i have ALWAYS stated that the coins are the least prioritized of all the dvelopments we have, and until we reach a level that we need and want in the CWI EcoSystem, then the dawn of the coin development will start.

That time has come, but a more full announcement will be needed for that.

But in all seriuosness, please refrain from calling ANY of coins or projects 'dead', unless they actually are. NONE of them have stopped, which means they are still alive and mostly well, and far from dead as you consider this to be.

#crysx

lyolyalya

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:10:40 PM

so we need to keep our gold))))POS is actually not bad at all now)))
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 05:01:46 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2019, 11:26:26 AM by chrysophylax

so we need to keep our gold))))POS is actually not bad at all now)))

You do what you want to do ...

Never once have I given advice as to what to do with the decisions you have made for the coins you want to gamble on, regardless of whether they are 'our' coins, or any other. That sort of gambling is entirely at your discretion, and yours only.

News, or no news, is all I can and will give at any time I deem it reasonable to do so. If I project ANYTHING that is other than that, then it becomes a lie. A lie that MANY previous 'people', businesses, and backyard/garage hawkers try and take you for in many other coins, tokens and projects. This is THE reason we never publish anything to do with what WILL be, only what IS.

So if we have a development we are working on, and it is published that it has started, then that is what is ACTUALLY happening. If we lose the developer, or things change beyond our control, that is EXACTLY what we publish, whether people believe it or not. We don't sugar coat it.

Right now, there is movement in the development stage, but I am only willing to publish what is happening in a full document, and not in partial posts.

You want to stake? Go right ahead.
You want to trade? Go right ahead.
You want to sell or buy? Go right ahead.

Whether there is or isn't a market to do any of this, is beyond our control, and certainly out of our hands.

What 'I' do, or what 'WE' do, is always something that is consistent and NEVER advised one way or another. It is only ever spoken about, or discussed. Never Advised.

I personally have had SWEEP, INFX, DRZ and many other coins that have PoS, ALWAYS staking, no matter whether the 'price' was 1sat or more. SWEEP actually IS a good staker, so it stays staking on my personal wallet, and the CWI wallet. It is makes sense unless you cannot afford the electricity and/or the VPS systems to maintain that.

We take our time, because the building of the entire ecosystem takes time. Now we are close to being able to start on the all the coins developments, starting with SWEEP. Will that raise the 'price'? Will that make it any FIAT money for you? Who knows! We don't speculate. We only work with what we have to work with, and are supported by those that wish to help. That is it.

One thing that is a definite fact, is that there are inherent issues within the coin (in all 'our' coins) and they need to be fixed. This is something we have discusssed, planned, and will put into action when the time comes to do so, with the people to execute that.

What you do with the coins you have, is entirely up to you.

I stake. CWI stakes. It doesn't mean any one else has to, or is advised to.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: