Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23314 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:01 PM

Now coming to the ico, I think it is a relatively safer investment primarily because of a working product. However, the future success depends on the execution of roadmap and expansion to other territories. But their marketing campaign is not great. So that may impact the overall success of the ICO from the company point of view,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

I think weve got ourselves a gem here. Sending 0.8 ether as i speak....  Roll Eyes  we'l see. Gl us.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Now coming to the ico, I think it is a relatively safer investment primarily because of a working product. However, the future success depends on the execution of roadmap and expansion to other territories. But their marketing campaign is not great. So that may impact the overall success of the ICO from the company point of view,
How sure you are that the marketing is not great? If you do try to see on how much money they do allocate of marketing itself you would able to say that they are really serious and putting dedication into this project.
Success isn't a question since they are already operating and when you look at the status of ICO on its few days I would say high chance of success is already there.

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

How sure you are that the marketing is not great? If you do try to see on how much money they do allocate of marketing itself you would able to say that they are really serious and putting dedication into this project.
Success isn't a question since they are already operating and when you look at the status of ICO I would say high chance of success is already there.

I agree to your point that they spend quite a bit of money for marketing. However, my point was that the impact (may be because of the way their marketing campaign was targeted) is limited. Compare it with that of Kin or Domraider (for example), and the social buzz is much higher there.

Just FYI, I myself trust this project and invested 2 ETH during pre-ico period itself Cheesy.
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:02:44 PM

Success isn't a question since they are already operating and when you look at the status of ICO I would say high chance of success is already there.

I agree to your point that they spend quite a bit of money for marketing. However, my point was that the impact (may be because of the way their marketing campaign was targeted) is limited. Compare it with that of Kin or Domraider (for example), and the social buzz is much higher there.

Just FYI, I myself trust this project and invested 2 ETH during pre-ico period itself Cheesy.

Its much better if you do propose those things that you mention on here regarding on marketing ideas.Just assumed that they would hear out your opinion and they might able to consider it.
Good for you that you do made investment on Pre-ico.. Ive checked their current status on ICO,we are just on 2 days as of now but they are accumulating 3k ETH. Sounds amazing right?

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:14:31 PM

Its much better if you do propose those things that you mention on here regarding on marketing ideas.Just assumed that they would hear out your opinion and they might able to consider it.
Good for you that you do made investment on Pre-ico.. Ive checked their current status on ICO,we are just on 2 days as of now but they are accumulating 3k ETH. Sounds amazing right?

Not exactly. This kind of project (with working products) should be completely subscribed. And to do that they need around 216000 ETH in 30 days of ICO. So they are way off the mark as of now (as initial days should attract more bids). Hopefully it will pick up as times passes.

This is where their marketing campaign could have made the difference. Check that of Domraider. How easily they reached their ICO target and then selling additional tokens (greedy eh.. Cheesy? )...They are playing the marketing campaign well to back their solid project.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

What happen?  Why until now the spreadsheet of bounty not yet updated?
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:51:46 AM

Not exactly. This kind of project (with working products) should be completely subscribed. And to do that they need around 216000 ETH in 30 days of ICO. So they are way off the mark as of now (as initial days should attract more bids). Hopefully it will pick up as times passes.

This is where their marketing campaign could have made the difference. Check that of Domraider. How easily they reached their ICO target and then selling additional tokens (greedy eh.. Cheesy? )...They are playing the marketing campaign well to back their solid project.
They would really need aggressive marketing and you are right 216k ETH cap is somehow really hard to reach but seeing on the token sale status on the site they do have soft cap of 29k ETH which is somehow reachable on the given time period.

CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

The spreadsheet is being updated gradually ,it takes a little time because campaign manager needs to vigorously vet all workdone for the week before allocating shares.
Kindly check the spreadsheet on timely intervals;you will definitely be awarded with your shares.

PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:19:20 AM

I think this is normal Cheesy my Centra ICO also spend more than 2 million dollar for marketing. even hire Floyd ...

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:40:24 AM

The spreadsheet is being updated gradually ,it takes a little time because campaign manager needs to vigorously vet all workdone for the week before allocating shares.
Kindly check the spreadsheet on timely intervals;you will definitely be awarded with your shares.

Team...You mentioned that you have given 2.5% dividend to all who has bought coins before 15 Sept.
However, I don't see any additional token (dividend) in my wallet till now. Am I missing something?
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:47:42 AM

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Final list of exchanges CTX tokens will be on a week after ICO has ended:

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

EtherDelta

Liqui
For bittrex requires legal action, you should discuss this starting from now, I have seen minimum cap has been achieved. No harm in trying faster is better

Our Legal Team is actually working on this urgently.Thanks for the feedback

I think this is going to best for you and for the investors if you try to list in these exchanges because the lot more people will show interest towards the ICO if you work for legal activities. Right now you mentioned some good exchanges but you list there your goal is reached.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

Campaign manager will update the spreadsheet as soon as possible. We will ensure that.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

Campaign manager will update the spreadsheet as soon as possible. We will ensure that.

I don't know why people are discussing the Bounties here in the main thread. Already there is thread is opened for discussion and the manager is updating the spreadsheet in a timely manner. Cartaxi is doing good in terms of advertising, developing and listing.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 02:08:38 PM by nick_nick

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

EtherDelta

Liqui
For bittrex requires legal action, you should discuss this starting from now, I have seen minimum cap has been achieved. No harm in trying faster is better

I think this is going to best for you and for the investors if you try to list in these exchanges because the lot more people will show interest towards the ICO if you work for legal activities. Right now you mentioned some good exchanges but you list there your goal is reached.

Is good that finally the list of exchanges has come
out. I also think the final list will depend on the
target you teach. Now you’re doing great with your promotion.
At least better than that of the pre-ICO .
You have a good project.
We all hope that you reach your target.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:28:23 AM

Team...You mentioned that you have given 2.5% dividend to all who has bought coins before 15 Sept.
However, I don't see any additional token (dividend) in my wallet till now. Am I missing something?

Dividends was paid in Ether to all all those who bought tokens before 15th of September.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

Sorry but way off the mark is completely wrong. If they have already managed to get this amount of 4k (updated as of right now) for less than 2 days gone, then at the same rate we can expect 60,000 ETH at the end of ICO. That is currently more than 12 million dollars (and we know ETH is going to touch $300 so that will be 18 million dollars, which is a hell of a lot of money).

Also, target funding is 29,000 ETH, not 216k. So... already they are more than 10%.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

Add Taxi coin on https://coinexchange.io

richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

EtherDelta

Liqui

Yes. I see a healthy success after the ICO launch. The exchange makes the investers feel more positive and increases faith in succssful future of CARTAXI. Good going CTX. Congrates. Happy to be using Uber cab in my region.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:01:04 PM

that's very shocking news  Shocked. yesterday I had wanted to join the CARTAXI bounty campaign. but I have not qualified to be able to follow her. congratulations for its success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: