Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23314 times)
masterdru

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

Its soo sad scammers are trying to hack into cartaxi website;this shows how good the project is.
I believe this ICO will definately be a success.,because they are already an existing product.
When there is a healthy and quick growth is seen in a short span, always, lots of challenges occur. I see, CTX team is very dedicated and fully committed in its growth. This is seen when the hackers pitched in. Very quick in responding back. so awake. The dedication of CarTaxi and its tech team is so promising to invest into CTX.

You are right, CarTaxi has a strong team, they need only a few hours on weekend night (!) to completely solve the attack. Unlike other ICO, CarTaxi has its own team of IT professionals, which allows them to respond immediately to various threats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:41:02 PM

cartaxi has a very good campaign well managed by dafar,good luck for the ico! very good project
richierich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

CarTaxi, hi.
I'm already investing in your ICO, but i can't find something about current profit of your project. Where i can see some current digits?

Thanks a lot and good luck on ICO!
I think they will disclose the amounts when Ico is finished. That will show transparency from the team!
Hi Where i can get the details of CarTaxi's current project, not the profit alone, but all other details, like new update to the projects and removal of current scenarios from the projects. Would like to know more details on CTX. Wish to invest into CTX. Links are more appreciated. Thank you

Hi,

CarTaxi is already launched business operating in top 50 cities of Russia, and prepairing infrastructure to start in US and China. You can download and inpect mobile applications in AppStore (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi/id1221296530) and Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cartaxi.client). By the way, 25% of company profit will be distributed to buy back CTX, 25% - to bonuses to token holders monthly.
Thank you and a new and good news to hear about CTX.  This urges me to buy shares very soon. Will do that very soon.  This offer builds more confident on CTX.  Long way to go. Keep up rocking. Will be part of the share soon.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
we already have running applications on Apple store and Playstore;
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cartaxi.client

visit our ico page for more details:https://cartaxi.io/#home

Ok and how about licensing? Is that a business that requires any sort of special licensing? For example Uber has trouble because they break existing law in some jurisidictions. Is that something you have to cope with?
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

cartaxi has a very good campaign well managed by dafar,good luck for the ico! very good project
I was really overwhelmed when joining in this campaign. CarTaxi is so gentle in managing people and very quick in rectifying issues. Felt good joining him to work. Thank you CarTaxi.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

Ok and how about licensing? Is that a business that requires any sort of special licensing? For example Uber has trouble because they break existing law in some jurisidictions. Is that something you have to cope with?

CarTaxi is a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. It is a global mobile solution based synergistically on geolocation and blockchain + smart contract technologies.Uber is a taxi service and we just have a similar platform but different industry.Our Legal Team is working tirelessly on that matter.

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

What does come in mind though, how much use will there be for towtrucks in the future with upgrading technology... selfdriving cars and such.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:34:27 PM

What does come in mind though, how much use will there be for towtrucks in the future with upgrading technology... selfdriving cars and such.

Technology is getting dynamic each and everyday.Selfdriving cars and automations will still need the services of tow platform.
Breakdowns can happen at every moment.The More Reason why CarTaxi has long term plans to cater for feature driven softwares and Artificial Intelligence systems

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

Thanks CarTaxi for all your details, I was reading this project few days ago and I found it very good. I was reading more about it and today I decided to invest, so I'm in Smiley

Good luck for your project !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

CarTaxi is a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. It is a global mobile solution based synergistically on geolocation and blockchain + smart contract technologies.Uber is a taxi service and we just have a similar platform but different industry.Our Legal Team is working tirelessly on that matter.
I hear that CarTaxi already launch and I happy now, its make confident to investor to buy more shares. but I have questions CarTaxi already launcher and already operating in 50 cities in russia. and you've mentioned that this is a global mobile solution for car evacuation problem. is it CarTaxi can be used all over the world today now ? or just in russia only for now?
kraikick

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

Is this really need to be on a blockchain? There are just too many damn projects out there. Who the hell wants to have to have 200 different coins/tokens in their multiple wallets? Nobody. These ICO's are getting out of hand.
masterdru

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

I hear that CarTaxi already launch and I happy now, its make confident to investor to buy more shares. but I have questions CarTaxi already launcher and already operating in 50 cities in russia. and you've mentioned that this is a global mobile solution for car evacuation problem. is it CarTaxi can be used all over the world today now ? or just in russia only for now?

Today CarTaxi are operating in Russia and developing key infrastructure to launch in US and China.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

Is this really need to be on a blockchain? There are just too many damn projects out there. Who the hell wants to have to have 200 different coins/tokens in their multiple wallets? Nobody. These ICO's are getting out of hand.
CarTaxi is actually a real business and in full operation ,unlike other company's trying to fund their project with ICO's.
The CarTaxi platform uses blockchain technology based on smart contracts . Blockchain makes the company’s operations completely transparent.
The blockchain system allows you to conveniently track the status of payments with each contractor. It maintains a database of orders, provide transparent accounting and offsetting various types of payments.
CarTaxi's project will be primarily based on blockchain.

snoopy48

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:38:28 AM

First of all: there is no support by the CARTAXI team if you need any help. Why???
Second: It is not possible to add the CTX token to myetherwallet.com! Message: "Not a valid ERC-20 token". Very strange!!!
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

First of all: there is no support by the CARTAXI team if you need any help. Why???
Second: It is not possible to add the CTX token to myetherwallet.com! Message: "Not a valid ERC-20 token". Very strange!!!

If you don't see your token balance in your wallet, you should add a custom token.
In the address field insert 0x662aBcAd0b7f345AB7FfB1b1fbb9Df7894f18e66. Enter the token symbol (CTX) and decimals (18). After that you should be able to see your balance.

We are always available to assist you. Dont hesitate to ask any questions.

snoopy48

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:57:39 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 02:09:54 PM by snoopy48

Thanks for advice!
But the contract address on your site is 0x77CeFf4173a56cd22b6184Fa59c668B364aE55B8 ? So I tried it with this address.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Thanks for advice!
But this is what I did exactly, without success!?
so unfortunate you cannot  still access your tokens,however you can visit  our telegram channel https://t.me/cartaxi_io .
Our IT team is always available online  to help ASAP

snoopy48

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

Thanks, this was the right combination!
Why don't you publish all these parameters on your website? Would make it easier.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

Why don't you publish all these parameters on your website? Would make it easier.
Thanks for your comment.
There is actually a step to step instructions on how to purchase CTX tokens on our website  follow this link https://cartaxi.io/ico

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

Thanks for your comment.
There is actually a step to step instructions on how to purchase CTX tokens on our website  follow this link https://cartaxi.io/ico

CarTaxi has one of the best websites. Notwithstanding its design, they've pampered it with lots of information.
All information about the ICO, token purchase, current business operations and
to a larger extent, declaring the projected profitability of their Company.

Good job guys. hope to see you on the moon!!!!

but do the best you can to reach your hard cap.

you're doing well in your publicity but I think you can do much better.

Give everyone the chance to contribute to this great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: