Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23321 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

Why ico extended for 3 more days?
ICO was extended to further 72hrs to give opportunity for those who missed to also partake

those u want to partake can do so on EtherDelta exchange for 50% less price than ICO...

Why people are selling at a such a low price in the market even though they bought at the higher price. Poloniex will always see the potential in the project, but if the project kept developing the product what it mentioned on the roadmap then there is a huge chance for listing in Polo.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:50:27 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 08:33:59 PM by shinzai

Does this coin payout?
Not sure with your question. Payout what? All pre-ICO cartaxi should be get the token as soon as they have sent their ETH on cartaxi pre-ICO address.

Sorry, that, wasn't clear. I meant, does it payout dividends for the token holders?

Thank you.

Yes dividend is calculated on the 15th of every month.The dividend is paid within a week after 15th into token holders Ether Wallet.
Most investors who took part in the Pre-Ico have already received their dividends accordingly.

CarTaxi is a real existing business and we always deilver on our promises.

Hi, maybe you missed my earlier question today, so I'm asking again:
When are dividends for October going to be paid out?

FYI I did recieve dividend the 21th of September, but as of yet I haven't recieved any dividend for October, even though the quote above suggests it should already have been paid out.

Cheers

EDIT: Just realized I had indeed recieved the dividend for October. The reason I didn't see it was that it was listed under Internal transactions.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

What will happen if it didn't reach the soft cap of 8.7$ mil.? 2 more hours to go and I don't feel like it'll reach that point.
Nothing will be happened. All unsold token will be burnt and they will continue their project. They have reached their softcap which was only $ 150,000 (462,5 ETH)

If the soft cap was reached then why cartaxi extended the ico.? Looks suspicious to me now. I just hope they'll implement the idea rather than a coin for only trading..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:30:28 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 10:05:39 PM by s1lverbox

What will happen if it didn't reach the soft cap of 8.7$ mil.? 2 more hours to go and I don't feel like it'll reach that point.
Nothing will be happened. All unsold token will be burnt and they will continue their project. They have reached their softcap which was only $ 150,000 (462,5 ETH)

If the soft cap was reached then why cartaxi extended the ico.? Looks suspicious to me now. I just hope they'll implement the idea rather than a coin for only trading..

Ether Delta selling ctx now for 50% cheaper than ico.
Cartaxi in telegram censorship by deleting messages which are not positive.
so be careful.

Unsold tokens should be burned. They goes against own Whitepaper. Changing rules as they like.

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

And there i was thinking this was a good one. FFS.

Meeep Meeep.  Angry

I never ever gonna take part again with an ICO that HAS MOFO BOUNTIES and shit. U can almost allways buy much cheaper after ICO. FUCK@
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

And there i was thinking this was a good one. FFS.

Meeep Meeep.  Angry

I never ever gonna take part again with an ICO that HAS MOFO BOUNTIES and shit. U can almost allways buy much cheaper after ICO. FUCK@

Yeah, all ico's are the same. just money grab.

at this moment there is 174k ctx tokens for less than 50% of original ico.

skyler215

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:12:12 AM

Alright..

now here it GOES..

why when you check it on etherscan, 0x77CeFf4173a56cd22b6184Fa59c668B364aE55B8

https://etherscan.io/address/0x77ceff4173a56cd22b6184fa59c668b364ae55b8

why is it that cartaxi is transferring those ether they got to another address, and another address transfers it to XENON token by THOUSANDS of ETHERS?

can you please answer this ??

guys you can check it as well. we are nervous here since we invested thousands of dollars.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:46:04 AM

I told you guys before, be warned with this kind of ICOS. Open your Eyes why someone should use Tokens to pay a TAXI? We are in 2017, people dont need a such complicated way.
Furthermore I am out of any kind of ICO with russians DEVS, the most with russians I got burned. I prefer western devs.

Furthermore not very serious if a dev is writting that POLONIEX will be added on 8th November.
Normally Token addings are under NDA.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:36:30 AM

Nothing terrible happened. The guys extended the ICO for a couple of days to collect a beautiful figure. We will not see much more tokens in circulation - all the same unsold tokens developers promised to burn.
As for almost half the price on the Etherdelta exchange, I would not grumble, but regarded it as an opportunity to buy CTX tokens at a really good price, close to that which was in pre-ICO.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

I hope you can reach the exchange on poloniex as this is definitely the paradise of all ICO and if listed on poloniex then surely cartaxi will be the most promising project in November and the price of CTX is definitely will go to the moon
Ctx will definately be listed on POLO .we edge everyone to continue voting for CTX on poloniex

If I may ask how do you know that CTX will definitely be listed on Poloniex? Do you already have a confirmation from Poloniex for that or is it just the voting currently going on? Because then it is not definitive.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

I told you guys before, be warned with this kind of ICOS. Open your Eyes why someone should use Tokens to pay a TAXI? We are in 2017, people dont need a such complicated way.
Furthermore I am out of any kind of ICO with russians DEVS, the most with russians I got burned. I prefer western devs.

Furthermore not very serious if a dev is writting that POLONIEX will be added on 8th November.
Normally Token addings are under NDA.

Please do a good research before you write. CarTaxi tokens is not used to pay for taxi as you claim. CarTaxi is a car towing platform. Thus a taxi for your car.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

I hope you can reach the exchange on poloniex as this is definitely the paradise of all ICO and if listed on poloniex then surely cartaxi will be the most promising project in November and the price of CTX is definitely will go to the moon
Ctx will definately be listed on POLO .we edge everyone to continue voting for CTX on poloniex

If I may ask how do you know that CTX will definitely be listed on Poloniex? Do you already have a confirmation from Poloniex for that or is it just the voting currently going on? Because then it is not definitive.

Everyone involved in the project should vote for ctx. It's an important key to list it on poloniex sooner.

masterdru

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Alright..

now here it GOES..

why when you check it on etherscan, 0x77CeFf4173a56cd22b6184Fa59c668B364aE55B8

https://etherscan.io/address/0x77ceff4173a56cd22b6184fa59c668b364ae55b8

why is it that cartaxi is transferring those ether they got to another address, and another address transfers it to XENON token by THOUSANDS of ETHERS?

can you please answer this ??

guys you can check it as well. we are nervous here since we invested thousands of dollars.

Any proof?
Maybe a TxHash of Ether transfer?
Otherwise, it is like deliberately misleading community members
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

Everyone involved in the project should vote for ctx. It's an important key to list it on poloniex sooner.

First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh

Strange
Chefironside

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:21 AM

today the goal will be achieved. can not imagine that it takes noch longer.
Tokens sold
Raised
$8.500.511,00
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh

Strange

yeah CARTAXI guy! R YOU LYING!?? And indeed, what about the monthly interests? ARE YOU LYING?Huh!!

Or r u just in debt with the mafia?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Quote from: First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh
Poloniex has mandatory requirements with regards to listing token and every ICO follows the protocol.This is the reason why community members and investors are required to vote.

Quote from: yeah CARTAXI guy! R YOU LYING!?? And indeed, what about the monthly interests? ARE YOU LYING?Huh!!
The monthly bonuses are being paid and will still be paid for the following months.Several investors have already gotten their monthly bonuses.

Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

Quote from: First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh
Poloniex has mandatory requirements with regards to listing token and every ICO follows the protocol.This is the reason why community members and investors are required to vote.

Quote from: yeah CARTAXI guy! R YOU LYING!?? And indeed, what about the monthly interests? ARE YOU LYING?Huh!!
The monthly bonuses are being paid and will still be paid for the following months.Several investors have already gotten their monthly bonuses.

Ok, then that 0.05 eth was from cartaxi i guess. Bummed out by the ED sell of though.
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Ok, then that 0.05 eth was from cartaxi i guess. Bummed out by the ED sell of though.

If you do not mind telling us....how many CTX do you have that got you the 0.05 Ether?  Trying to get an idea of next months payout for my holdings.

I am not happy about the extension of the Token sale...not cool at all!  People made decisions based on the time left for the ICO sale. Then RIGHT after they start the clock back up...not cool.  If you knew ahead of time you wanted to extend the sale...you should of done it before the original time was over.  Giving us plenty of warning before the initial timer was done.  If you decided after the timer was done....you should not have started it back up and burned the few remaining tokens.

You guys are lucky not everyone knows about ED, I found out after I purchased my tokens though the website.  I purchased with Bitcoins in the amount of more than what 1 Ether is and received less than I would have if I would of purchased with 1 Ether.  Now...knowing I could of more than doubled my CTX just by going to ED, it's another sting in the butt.

I'm bummed by ED as well....I have high hopes for this project still though.  

Let's see what unfolds in the near future.....

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
GeneChe

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

SOMETHING FISHY WITH YOU DEV...
-------YOU BLOCK ME IN TELEGRAM CAUSE I FOUND OUT YOU ALREADY SELL THE CTX https://etherdelta.com/#CTX-ETH
YOU EXTEND YOUR ICO NOW TRADABLE ALREADY?

---------SHAME YOUR ADMIN YOU REMOVE ME IN TELEGRAM Angry Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: