Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23319 times)
GeneChe

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

I hope you can reach the exchange on poloniex as this is definitely the paradise of all ICO and if listed on poloniex then surely cartaxi will be the most promising project in November and the price of CTX is definitely will go to the moon
Ctx will definately be listed on POLO .we edge everyone to continue voting for CTX on poloniex

If I may ask how do you know that CTX will definitely be listed on Poloniex? Do you already have a confirmation from Poloniex for that or is it just the voting currently going on? Because then it is not definitive.

Everyone involved in the project should vote for ctx. It's an important key to list it on poloniex sooner.

UNFOLDED 100%

Quote from: First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh
Poloniex has mandatory requirements with regards to listing token and every ICO follows the protocol.This is the reason why community members and investors are required to vote.

Quote from: yeah CARTAXI guy! R YOU LYING!?? And indeed, what about the monthly interests? ARE YOU LYING?Huh!!
The monthly bonuses are being paid and will still be paid for the following months.Several investors have already gotten their monthly bonuses.

Ok, then that 0.05 eth was from cartaxi i guess. Bummed out by the ED sell of though.

If you do not mind telling us....how many CTX do you have that got you the 0.05 Ether?  Trying to get an idea of next months payout for my holdings.

I am not happy about the extension of the Token sale...not cool at all!  People made decisions based on the time left for the ICO sale. Then RIGHT after they start the clock back up...not cool.  If you knew ahead of time you wanted to extend the sale...you should of done it before the original time was over.  Giving us plenty of warning before the initial timer was done.  If you decided after the timer was done....you should not have started it back up and burned the few remaining tokens.

You guys are lucky not everyone knows about ED, I found out after I purchased my tokens though the website.  I purchased with Bitcoins in the amount of more than what 1 Ether is and received less than I would have if I would of purchased with 1 Ether.  Now...knowing I could of more than doubled my CTX just by going to ED, it's another sting in the butt.

I'm bummed by ED as well....I have high hopes for this project still though.  

Let's see what unfolds in the near future.....

bosuv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

I hope you can reach the exchange on poloniex as this is definitely the paradise of all ICO and if listed on poloniex then surely cartaxi will be the most promising project in November and the price of CTX is definitely will go to the moon
Ctx will definately be listed on POLO .we edge everyone to continue voting for CTX on poloniex

If I may ask how do you know that CTX will definitely be listed on Poloniex? Do you already have a confirmation from Poloniex for that or is it just the voting currently going on? Because then it is not definitive.

Everyone involved in the project should vote for ctx. It's an important key to list it on poloniex sooner.

First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh

Strange

Yes, this ICO smells fishy (and i'm in). Lies and censorship are their best skills.

BTW If you really want CTX go on etherdelta, not in ICO

midouknight

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

i thin this is a gret idea to promote a new coin , well done devs hope it goes throu
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

Easiest way to deal with everything which is scammy or smells fishy is .... To document everything.
So if you think they lying or trying scam make screenshot of their every possible chat. Make sure all videos on you tube are cloned, pictures of faces are copied.

Maybe u won't get the funds back but with a bit of hard work if they found to be another scam at least you can name and shame them.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you invested than u a part of if and have every right to do so.
If they ban you on telegram or your.messages are deleted create post here.

Please, anyone who invested by btc or ltc provide wallet which was used for deposit. We will see in blockchain what's happening with all btc and ltc.
For now I suggest stay away or if you really.looking to invest go to ether delta and buy ctx with 50% discount.
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

Easiest way to deal with everything which is scammy or smells fishy is .... To document everything.
So if you think they lying or trying scam make screenshot of their every possible chat. Make sure all videos on you tube are cloned, pictures of faces are copied.

Maybe u won't get the funds back but with a bit of hard work if they found to be another scam at least you can name and shame them.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you invested than u a part of if and have every right to do so.
If they ban you on telegram or your.messages are deleted create post here.

Please, anyone who invested by btc or ltc provide wallet which was used for deposit. We will see in blockchain what's happening with all btc and ltc.
For now I suggest stay away or if you really.looking to invest go to ether delta and buy ctx with 50% discount.

Here is mine...

Bitcoin

143CYUy91QESz3CjBrwcAWkFX4Dsv97Yat

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Yu Kun Translate

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:43 PM

i thin this is a gret idea to promote a new coin , well done devs hope it goes throu

nice thing is there's already a company doing business, and maybe future demand with electric
cars running out of gas. Drunk and can't drive home, why call Uber?
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

First you are writting it will be at the 8th on Polo now you are writting Users should vote for it?HuhHuh

Strange

I'm in their telegram group and as far as i remember, they didn't say they will be on poloneix on the 8th. they rather listed EtherDelta, Yobit,HitBTC and Liqui.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

Here is mine...

Bitcoin

This wallet, is this wallet which was given to you by cartaxi to pay for ctx tokens?

SquidConqueror

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

Here is mine...

Bitcoin

This wallet, is this wallet which was given to you by cartaxi to pay for ctx tokens?

Yes it is the wallet given to me on their page to deposit BTC to get CTX from them in return.  I received 2195 CTX in return for the amount you see in that wallet history.

Sorry for a slow response...I had to get a little bit of sleep.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

Here is mine...

Bitcoin

As far as am concerned.i contributed with BTC and everything is jst fine.Its not healthy to be going haywire on an official thread.
CarTaxi failed to give a notice about extending the ICO but that doesn't give anyone the chance to be leading people astray.This is a working project and i believe they will succeed.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

As far as am concerned.i contributed with BTC and everything is jst fine.Its not healthy to be going haywire on an official thread.
CarTaxi failed to give a notice about extending the ICO but that doesn't give anyone the chance to be leading people astray.This is a working project and i believe they will succeed.

You right but if i will tell you coins looks like been moved to bittrex wallet from that wallet one of cartaxi investors got ,would  that change something in your opinion? What about typical investors interest? You can defend as much as you like cartaxi. this is their thread but i am posting about cartaxi so why you feel annoyed?

I have what i asked for. And as long as blockchain dosnt lie i have screenshots that wallet provided by cartaxi been used to send coins to bittrex.com wallet. Its all in blockchain so anyone can check himself.

Weird that coins from ico are magically appeared on bittrex wallet. of course this might be easy to explain. But i wondered if coins are on the move as previous btctalk user pointed and i found to be true.
So its not only decision of extending ico cowboy move, but now also this part.
There will be more questions than answers.

Yes it is the wallet given to me on their page to deposit BTC to get CTX from them in return.  I received 2195 CTX in return for the amount you see in that wallet history.

Thank you for your help with this part. I have what i was looking for.
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

You right but if i will tell you coins looks like been moved to bittrex wallet from that wallet one of cartaxi investors got ,would  that change something in your opinion? What about typical investors interest? You can defend as much as you like cartaxi. this is their thread but i am posting about cartaxi so why you feel annoyed?

Quote from: I have what i asked for. And as long as blockchain dosnt lie i have screenshots that wallet provided by cartaxi been used to send coins to bittrex.com wallet. Its all in blockchain so anyone can check himself.
post the screen shots then

Weird that coins from ico are magically appeared on bittrex wallet. of course this might be easy to explain. But i wondered if coins are on the move as previous btctalk user pointed and i found to be true.

SquidConqueror

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:57 PM

I have what i asked for. And as long as blockchain dosnt lie i have screenshots that wallet provided by cartaxi been used to send coins to bittrex.com wallet. Its all in blockchain so anyone can check himself.

You are more than welcome.

To those that think we should not ask questions...why should we not question things?  I for one like to be as informed as possible...if not...I might as well give my money to the bum on the corner here in town and tell him I will be back in 30 days to get my profit.

This seems like an amazing project and what seems to be a running company already.  Although the lack of responses from those in charge is a little discerning.   

Like I said before, I still have high hopes.  I still believe in the project and am waiting on my DOUBTS to be put to rest.  HOPEFULLY....

Let us all who invested hope that we do not end up losing our money like other ICO's have done.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:28 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:43:45 PM by s1lverbox

Ok, mystery is solved.

I was right. They was moving btc to bittrex to buy eth to buy ctx.

So now they even admit doing so for btc contributors. So 50% cheaper tokens flying towards people who invested in their ico more expensive and change stays with them.
Very sneaky.

Link to telegram chat about btc movement of btc: https://imgur.com/OQqa44h

I would like to remind SOFTCAP pre-ico was only 150k$ so not that a lot as cartaxi thinks, also discount wasn't 50% as now we see even bigger drop in price.
i was digging to find it and they confirmed every single bit.
As i said before, dividends as far as this goes could be paid from contributors also. But i wont dig for this. Someone else can do eth work.
I seriously lost faith in this and these people.

Extending ico - "so everyone can join", " so not one is late". After sale take funds and move to ED to buy cheaper CTX to give to btc contributors. Change stays in pocket.

Edit: i made link instead of picture to not take over whole page of the thread.

masterdru

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

Ok, mystery is solved.

So now they even admit doing so for btc contributors. So 50% cheaper tokens flying towards people who invested in their ico more expensive and change stays with them.
Very sneaky.

https://i.imgur.com/OQqa44h.png

I would like to remind pre-ico was only 150k$ so not that a lot as cartaxi thinks, also discount wasn't 50% as now we see even bigger drop in price.
As i said before, dividends as far as this goes could be paid from contributors also. But i wont dig for this. Someone else can do eth work.

Extending ico - "so everyone can join", " so not one is late". After sale take funds and move to ED to buy cheaper CTX to give to btc contributors. Change stays in pocket.

Ok,
Let me answer here.
We don't actually start the process of buying tokens for BTC and LTC contributors. I'll say more - we don't change BTC to ETHER yet. We'll start doing it after ICO.
On PreICO hard cap was 3048 ETHER, not 150k, this means 12 499 848  CTX
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

Ok,
Let me answer here.
We don't actually start the process of buying tokens for BTC and LTC contributors. I'll say more - we don't change BTC to ETHER yet. We'll start doing it after ICO.
On PreICO hard cap was 3048 ETHER, not 150k, this means 12 499 848  CTX

Sorry i thought you not part of the team. This was clear by cartaxi OP to me by PM, so that means Cartaxi user here on forum lied to me in PM.
Nice , this getting more and more interesting.

So again, who are you? As you speak like you cartaxi person but according to Cartaxi official user you not.
SquidConqueror

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

Ok, mystery is solved.

Very sneaky.

Link to telegram chat about btc movement of btc: https://imgur.com/OQqa44h

I would like to remind pre-ico was only 150k$ so not that a lot as cartaxi thinks, also discount wasn't 50% as now we see even bigger drop in price.

Edit: i made link instead of picture to not take over whole page of the thread.

Thank you for taking your time to look into this for us all.  It is very much appreciated.  Now we all get to wait to see what comes of this all.

cyber-i

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

Hey guys, what was the ICO price in $ for CTX?
SquidConqueror

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:30 PM

Hey guys, what was the ICO price in $ for CTX?

1 Ether = 2255 CTX

At current Ether price of $305.97 -     $0.1356851441241685

So $0.13 to $0.14 per CTX

Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

We still have a day for everything to be over.Lets just hope they get listed on POLO early .I already voted for ctx to be listed.
i suggest other investors do same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: