Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23319 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

@fwman you're kidding? I think you're not aware of what's really happening, read the previous pages of this thread and you will know what happens.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toreador

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

This is a to good to be true story. imo
But if it's all true , than this is the most undervalued coin , I've ever seen.
Only I don't believe in fairytales anymore.  Cheesy
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Taxing a car is highly profitable business everywhere once you are well established. I was looking at latest before picking up come token but on social media for this month was stated company say losses and no bonuses or buy back. It was low risked investment but now already started to show losses before establishing.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

Without a development and permanent involvement it is normal that there are losses, that is not generated by the current market, it is generated by the lack of interest of the developers.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

just so u all know who is responsible for your losses:

Hows your bags? is it heavy enough?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

One year and still 80 cities and dust for dividends ? No more cities? So where this expand and making profit from cartaxi.
Only dust like 0.002 eth or something from many tokens.
Months without add one more city if this 80 cities on ww are true ?
I understund drop price btc and eth but profit from company are in real $ so why is so less in each month less and less ? When eth price drop down in real cash company not drop. So why after all almost we take nothing.
Burning nothing woth tokens dont work. We expect more shares dividend after this price tokens can rise. Only burning without serious pays its useless.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

One year and still 80 cities and dust for dividends ? No more cities? So where this expand and making profit from cartaxi.
Only dust like 0.002 eth or something from many tokens.
Months without add one more city if this 80 cities on ww are true ?
I understund drop price btc and eth but profit from company are in real $ so why is so less in each month less and less ? When eth price drop down in real cash company not drop. So why after all almost we take nothing.
Burning nothing woth tokens dont work. We expect more shares dividend after this price tokens can rise. Only burning without serious pays its useless.
is there any list of cities where you can really take advantage of their service. at least for the sample it was possible once to order to look at will come whether actual taxi and whether it except on paper.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

CarTaxi Token realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/cartaxi-token/real_time

DragonETH

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

an excellent curve of decline, the coin has reached the bottom and is ready to show an increase in the cost can be taken, but whether it will be able to grow at a level with Ethereum is not a fact until there is no positive.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
fwman

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

an excellent curve of decline, the coin has reached the bottom and is ready to show an increase in the cost can be taken, but whether it will be able to grow at a level with Ethereum is not a fact until there is no positive.
In your view, is there any chance for CTX to reach to the ICO price in the near future?
Thanks.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Stop spreading lies, that doesn't worth with anything and there is no any update for this token.

In your view, is there any chance for CTX to reach to the ICO price in the near future?
Thanks.
Never and never. Price will be always like this and even fall more than now.

just so u all know who is responsible for your losses:

~snip~

Hows your bags? is it heavy enough?
Make sure to always remember each of them in every project you want to invest/join.
DragonETH

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Stop spreading lies, that doesn't worth with anything and there is no any update for this token.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/
what is a lie? take a look at the curve of decline and you will see a possible moment of the beginning of growth. If this is Not the bottom for you, it is also possible, but then we have different views.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

what is a lie? take a look at the curve of decline and you will see a possible moment of the beginning of growth. If this is Not the bottom for you, it is also possible, but then we have different views.

Salty a bit but this ico crap is designed to make free money.
End off. Real deal is done when something new starts to shine. Car twatxi was from the begging money grab. What even mAking me laugh my ass off is the fact them twats got locked coins , and instead pump the shit to be even richer they allowing this to be forgotten. Typical scammer behaviour. But what you expect , this shit is from Russia.

I will ask again, how heavy them bags are? 
Every other serious icon delivered already 3-5x return and them idiots only delivered losses.

Who ever holds them coins till now is dumber than a shoe. But on the other hand they might believe car twatxi will return and deliver working product.
Yeah, YouTube fake lambo on old ford transit van will make this dream come true. 😂
CAMEO75

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Salty a bit but this ico crap is designed to make free money.
End off. Real deal is done when something new starts to shine. Car twatxi was from the begging money grab. What even mAking me laugh my ass off is the fact them twats got locked coins , and instead pump the shit to be even richer they allowing this to be forgotten. Typical scammer behaviour. But what you expect , this shit is from Russia.

I will ask again, how heavy them bags are? 
Every other serious icon delivered already 3-5x return and them idiots only delivered losses.

Who ever holds them coins till now is dumber than a shoe. But on the other hand they might believe car twatxi will return and deliver working product.
Yeah, YouTube fake lambo on old ford transit van will make this dream come true. 😂

again a russian ico that is a scam, 80% of icos are scams. I do not know if this one is one but what is on it is that every morning there are gogos who get up
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Please tell me there is positive news on the coin? I want to believe that the coin will continue to develop.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

Will this coin appear on CMC?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Will this coin appear on CMC?

Is there any reason why you keep asking any token will appear on cmc?

Please tell me there is positive news on the coin? I want to believe that the coin will continue to develop.
Sorry to say this but there is no any positive news. They are seems disappear when their ICO ended.
nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

have you seen the twitter updates?  They are expanding into more cities. and yes they are on coinmarketcap
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

have you seen the twitter updates?  They are expanding into more cities. and yes they are on coinmarketcap

Hehheee. never heard of company who took people money and run and then comeback and start doing something.
Once again, this is pure scam. They doing nothing. When last time they was buying back tokens? It was they promise!
If they expanding why payouts to investors dropped so badly?

Ohh yeah, because they scammers.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

I give them 1 more year before I will really surrender with them.
Besides we cannot sell the token that we invested for it is just dust now.
If any good news happens and the value somehow increase to a number I could at least get half of what I invested then I will sell it.
Better to have something rather than zero.
The service might be taking some time. Still thinking positive for this project. I hope they are using the money for good.

If they can expand in US then it will be a big boost to the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: