Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)!!  (Read 6312 times)
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

Anyone here buying the Obelisk miner?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ich_Liegen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:48 PM

There are many cheap coins like SIA right now that are going to pump again in the next bullphase!

I've been here a while and these bull runs are few and far between. I still remember that 2 year bear market. If something like that happens again most coins like sia will die off.

I think we can't have another long bear market like that, too much spotlight for that.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

Siacoin out of steam https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd, the storage coin side got eclipsed by likes of Filecoin hype?

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

No real value in SC anymore. Only good for short term trading. In my opinion.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

SiaCoin had a great start because it was filling a huge market gap.. the storage of information online. Unfortunately there are other coins out there that are offering the same thing, and have a greater development team to back up their ideas. I'm not saying SiaCoin is bad, it's just that other projects who focus on the same concept are more advanced. I though SiaCoin had potential too, was thinking about buying some a couple of months ago, but I'm happy I didn't do so, would have incurred a great loss.

Which  one to choose  among  STORJ  microsoft, Shift, maidsafecoin...  substratum...?  My head gets  so confused

diogoo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

I believe SC is finding it's floor and will go up. Many people seem to forgot about this one so imo that is sign it's a good time to get in
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:22 AM

I believe SC is finding it's floor and will go up. Many people seem to forgot about this one so imo that is sign it's a good time to get in

Siacoin for me has already lost its luster. I still remember that it was everyone's buzz word here in the forum. LOL. But the exact opposite happened, it suddenly plummeted and up until now, it never recovered.

Yes, just like any other altcoins, P & D.

There are many cheap coins like SIA right now that are going to pump again in the next bullphase!

Hard to speculate when is the next phase really. It has been pumped already and I don't know if they are going to do a second round. Right now the price has already hit floor. But let's see how it goes, maybe a few groups is just taking the time right now and before Christmas it will be pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

SC offers great project with lots of client. I believe investors are just focusing on big coins for now but we all know that bull will come and SC will pump in the future. If you are true believer this is a great opportunity to buy more SC just hodl and be more patient.
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

I hope they will burn a lot of their supply, so price would rise.

Bought a way too early in the beginning of this year. Sad
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Looking back at all the FUDsters is pretty entertaining.. Grin

Even if you don't believe...in the product and it's use case...

You should always still look at the fundamentals when it comes to TA's And just simple Price action. 

3 months ago Siacoin bottomed out. Reaching it's previous lows. Any smart trader would instantly buy a bag and just hold.

All you people saying it's a shit coin, Now we have Siacoin at it's highest USD Levels and reached 300 Sats today.

@Iamlucas i should of made the bet with you but i didn't want take your bits.
Would be ez money...but I've been generous lately Wink

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

I loaded up on this baby, looks ready and primed for a huge leg up Smiley. Lets go SIA!
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Yes very nice price increase. Let's get this baby to next milestone at 1000sat. It can only go up from now on with ASIC mining on the horizon as well.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Ha, I stand by my original comments and to be fair when I was warning people off this coin it went down spectacularly.

I would say the majority of the top 100 coins have gone up x2/x3 times in the last month(s), this is just people piling more and more funds into crypto.

I haven't read up on SiaCoin lately, are they doing anything new? Or is it still a glorified dropbox? If they haven't changed their plans this thing is still going to shit. If they have, will be worth a read.
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Ha, I stand by my original comments and to be fair when I was warning people off this coin it went down spectacularly.

I would say the majority of the top 100 coins have gone up x2/x3 times in the last month(s), this is just people piling more and more funds into crypto.

I haven't read up on SiaCoin lately, are they doing anything new? Or is it still a glorified dropbox? If they haven't changed their plans this thing is still going to shit. If they have, will be worth a read.

Every coin went down "spectacularly" . Just how it goes when bitcoin goes up 10k in 5 months.

Any smart trader would look at the chart, ( Bottomed out ) and grab a bag and profit.
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

what is the total supply amount of sc? is it fixed or can be mined to produce new coins?
i think it will rise still, its the first storage which use blockchain tech
jeda2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

When Sia first came out, there was a chance to make a lot of money when mining was done. I missed that period. I think it's too risky to take Sia now. I will stay away
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

what is the total supply amount of sc? is it fixed or can be mined to produce new coins?
i think it will rise still, its the first storage which use blockchain tech

It is not fixed.
The reward for mining the first block was 300,000 sc. The reward for the second block 299,999, for the third block 299,998 and so on. When the reward reaches 30,000 sc, this reward will stay stable forever. So when we reach block number 270,000 we will have a supply of 36.45B. This supply will grow for 30,000sc with each mined block.

This means (10 minutes blocktime), that we will have a decreasing inflation. 4.4% in year 5, 3.2% year 8 and 2.3% year 20.

I remember - but i don't know, if I remember right - there are siacoins getting burned with every transaction? Or do i mixe up something... ?
I can't find something about that in the whitepaper:
https://sia.tech/sia.pdf

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Siacoin is a good coin in the market. It has grown up more than 100x in 2017. Is it enough for you? I think you have had a good choice when investing in Siacoin

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Looking back at all the FUDsters is pretty entertaining.. Grin

Even if you don't believe...in the product and it's use case...

You should always still look at the fundamentals when it comes to TA's And just simple Price action. 

3 months ago Siacoin bottomed out. Reaching it's previous lows. Any smart trader would instantly buy a bag and just hold.

SiaCoin was under 50 satoshi less them month ago. That was a bottom yes. But far from only 3 montsh ago. Now is around healthy 300 satoshi. When will go over 500 then you might start looking to take profits.
saidlik

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Czech altcoin newbie

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

So the SIA is almost at 0,062 does anybody have any idea why exactly is SIA going crazy today? 50% up is insane Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: