Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSaver

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:50:13 AM

Hey did anyone receive the tracking number for the debit cards? Coz on twitter they said they will start sending out the tracking number soon (https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944354263760883712).

Morning Guys

How awesome would it be if someone did an unboxing of their package when it arrives. I am keen to see what the different cards look like and what the end users think about ease of use.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

Hey did anyone receive the tracking number for the debit cards? Coz on twitter they said they will start sending out the tracking number soon (https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/944354263760883712).

Morning Guys

How awesome would it be if someone did an unboxing of their package when it arrives. I am keen to see what the different cards look like and what the end users think about ease of use.

Yeah that will be a great idea if anyone who has receive their card can make an unboxing video of it and provide link here for the rest of us to see, i think i have seen a video once of TenX card been used from their slack channel posted by the team i guess, but would be great to see someone else do it.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:11:55 AM

Centra is a good project but what is the purpose of centra token?

There are no dividends as far as i know. And you can use lots of cryptos as a payment.

So what is the purpose of centra token?

They have planned to use this CTR token as a fuel for powering the centra blockchain which is planned somewhere between 2018.

But first the focus on cards is the one which is yet to be received by investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
CryptoSaver

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

Morning Guys

Yeah that will be a great idea if anyone who has receive their card can make an unboxing video of it and provide link here for the rest of us to see, i think i have seen a video once of TenX card been used from their slack channel posted by the team i guess, but would be great to see someone else do it.

Found this online. Great news.

https://twitter.com/ChrisDayton76/status/945670884622262272
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

There are no dividends as far as i know. And you can use lots of cryptos as a payment.

They have planned to use this CTR token as a fuel for powering the centra blockchain which is planned somewhere between 2018.

But first the focus on cards is the one which is yet to be received by investors.

Will it have its own blockchain? That is great.

So what will be the mining method? Pos,pow? Or my favorite dpos?

Or no mining at all?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

guys, tell me, is it true that the growth of the centra is connected with the fact that they have finally begun to send cards to all or are they rumors?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
CryptoSaver

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:47 PM

guys, tell me, is it true that the growth of the centra is connected with the fact that they have finally begun to send cards to all or are they rumors?

From what I can see the cards are out. Check this unboxing video.

Bynaneller

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

Why this topic self-moderate? Just interesting...
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

Well, people got them and now they can pay with these cards? Or is it useless plastic? Can not understand

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

Why there isn't any logo of centra on the cards? it looks like an ordinary card kept in a box with centra logo.
CryptoSaver

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

Well, people got them and now they can pay with these cards? Or is it useless plastic? Can not understand

I do not personally know someone that has received one but I presume they actually work. I would like to see more customer videos etc though.

Social media seems a little quiet on this subject.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Or no mining at all?

Yes, it will have it's own blockchain-the centrachain! CTR Token wil be used with the Centra Product line and ecosystem! Here's a short description of Centrachain, from Centra's WhitePaper : "An open-source blockchain network with a Delegated Proof-of-Stake(DPoS) consensus. Centrachain will allow the building of Currencies, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Applications (dApps), Tokenization, Crowdfunding Contracts, & more. All assets/tokens created on Centrachain will be available in the Centra Wallet & Compatible with other Centra core products. " Also,you may read the full Centra WhitePaper for more detailed informations! I hope it helps you Smiley

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

Or no mining at all?

Yes, it will have it's own blockchain-the centrachain! CTR Token wil be used with the Centra Product line and ecosystem! Here's a short description of Centrachain, from Centra's WhitePaper : "An open-source blockchain network with a Delegated Proof-of-Stake(DPoS) consensus. Centrachain will allow the building of Currencies, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Applications (dApps), Tokenization, Crowdfunding Contracts, & more. All assets/tokens created on Centrachain will be available in the Centra Wallet & Compatible with other Centra core products. " Also,you may read the full Centra WhitePaper for more detailed informations! I hope it helps you Smiley

Dpos  Shocked

It is my favorite mining method. Now i am sad that i only have 600 centra right now.

I will definitely check whitepaper. I hope they make the swap as soon as possible.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Or no mining at all?

Its mean any new assets/tokens created on centrachain will be spendable through centra card?
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:45 AM

I can't stand to receive my card !

WAiting for my card too!
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

It's good to know that people are finally receiving their cards. Don't know when I will receive it feeling bit annoyed. lol
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

This coin has really been on the market can’t wait to have my card as well. Embarrassed
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Or no mining at all?
as I understand from all the reading -this is delegated proof of stake(DPOS),I think this is the best choice of algorithm for their network
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

When can we expect bounty distribution?
and unable to see spreadsheet with calculation of tokens
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

When can we expect bounty distribution?
and unable to see spreadsheet with calculation of tokens
Have you filled out the form to claim payment bounty? because for bounty campaign participants who have not received a token are required to fill out the form. this link https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: