Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 09:11:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 87864 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bribed

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:17 PM

I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

I am not here since ICO day, I just found out about Centra, but that was also the first question that posed itself to me. If Centra would support all ERC20 Tokens it would have a huge advantage. Another question is, if I preorder a card now, when will I get the card? Hopefully I get an answer, cheers!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:45 PM

New web site is great...I just ordered my card and any questions you have its super easy to ask the customer service in the chat on the site...Things are going super positive for CENTRA TOKEN.
Highspeed123

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

The new website layout for Centra is looking great.

Its easier to use and find my way around, also the card information I may not have been paying attention before,

but it just requires you to hold a certain balance for each card now, rather than have contributed a certain ICO amount, which helps me out as I have been buying since the ICO.

Thanks for letting us know. It does indeed look great, how it should have been. It's much more professional looking now with all the info I need. Hopefully this is the start of something special through 2018.

Natalim

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:40 PM

New web site is great...I just ordered my card and any questions you have its super easy to ask the customer service in the chat on the site...Things are going super positive for CENTRA TOKEN.
I agree with that, it looks very clean, I hope you'll be able to share here when you received your card.
I am just a CTR holder and I don't order yet because I don't feel the need for me at this moment, but good luck guys, I hope we will be back on over $1 with this update.

DRAG.
            █▄
          █▄▀█▄
          ▀██▄▀██▄
            ▀████████
      ▄▄▄███████████████▄▄
       █████████████▀█████
   ▄▄████████████████▄▀▀  █▄
    █████████    ▀██  ▀███▄
▄█████████          ▀███
   ██████            ██
▄███████            ██
  ██████            ██
▄███████            ██
   █████            ██
▄███████           ██▀
    ██████          ██
   ▄▄██████▄        ▄██
       ▀██████▄         ▄▄███▀
       ▄▄█████████████████▀
             █  █ ▀
N .
███▀▀
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
███▄▄
▀▀███
  █╬█
  █╬█
  █╬█
▄▄███
   DRG TOKEN SALE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀▀
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
███▄▄
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
DISCORD
REDDIT
▀▀███
  █╬█
  █╬█
  █╬█
▄▄███
prehisto

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

FORTY SEVEN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

The web is very nicely done, congratz!

But still it is quite amazing that bounty problems are not resolved yet. I did fill this form https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/ when it was working  and for my surprise i got a response on registering a new centra card, bizarre since the quoted email clearly states that i am inquiring about bounty.

At this point my twitter bounty does not matter so much as the fact that centra cant resolve the bounty problem once and for all.

Zero1One0

Activity: 224
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

Centra.Tech Website is currently being at this time.
https://centra.tech/

Bounty webpage has been updated as well.
https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/
T.Stuart

Activity: 532

Gambling Investment Fund

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

Has the centra started sending cards to investors or did they postpone this event and plan it later?

GIFcoin

Gambling
Investment Fund
  Invest in a working business  .......        ✔︎ 
  80% of the net profits are shared .....      ✔︎ 
  Profit share token     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check out the .      whitepaper     .
Website    Announcement    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
aurumrex

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:34:53 AM

I like new design of website. It looks much better.
T.Stuart

Activity: 532

Gambling Investment Fund

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

I like new design of website. It looks much better.

no matter what site, if they do not give cards to investors and they can not be used and pay for purchases in the store

GIFcoin

Gambling
Investment Fund
  Invest in a working business  .......        ✔︎ 
  80% of the net profits are shared .....      ✔︎ 
  Profit share token     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check out the .      whitepaper     .
Website    Announcement    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Anarchy101

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

The new design for your website is much much better than the old one, and the new site looks quite professional.

...SETHER...

.......................Blockchain's first intelligent social marketing platform..........................
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium   YouTube

...SETHER...
findshakil

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

Its look like new website and all other activities will not impact on price until they start delivering the card
KimberlyGB

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?

the_thing

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:47:57 AM

Hey, did they already announced the September raffle prize winners name? If yes can someone tell me the name of winners?

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

▄█████
▄█████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀       ▀██████████████
██████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀███████████
██████████    █████████    ██████████
█████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████████
████████     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███████
███████      █████████      ███████
███████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ████████
█████████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████████
██████████████▄       ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
█████▀

.The Issuance of Tokenized Equity.
▬▬▬ ●  Twitter  Facebook  |  Telegram  ● ▬▬▬

findshakil

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

They haven't delivered the cards yet.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:02:44 AM

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions

▄▄█████████▄▄                   ▄▄▄████▄▄▄        ▄▄▄████▄▄▄                  ▄▄██████████▄▄                 ▄▄▄████▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄████       ████▄████████████▄    ▄█████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄         ████▄█████████████▄
   █████▀▀     ▀▀████████       ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀████  ████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████           █████▀▀      ▀▀█████        ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████
  ████▀           ▀██████       █████▀          ▀██████▀          ▀████         ████▀            ▀████       █████▀          ▀████
 ████               █████       █████            ██████            ████        ████                ████      █████            ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████       ▐███▌       ▄▄       ▐███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████   ▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████    ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████      ▀█████▀      ▀▀       ▐███▌     ████             ████
 ████               █████       ████              ████             ████        ▀█▀ ▄               ████      ████             ████
  ████▄           ▄██████       ████              ████             ████           ██▄            ▄████       ████             ████
   █████▄▄     ▄▄████████       ████              ████             ████          █████▄▄      ▄▄█████        ████             ████
    ▀███████████████▀████       ████              ████             ████           ▀████████████████▀         ████             ████
      ▀▀█████████▀▀                                                                 ▀▀██████████▀▀
.tech
|

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█                                     █
███████████████████████████████████████
█                           ██████    █
█    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ██████    █
█                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀    █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

Join Whitelist today for Private ICO   on 1st March 
Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 222
Merit: 105

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions

Can those cards still be ordered or is that process closed for now? How much are they?

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Can those cards still be ordered or is that process closed for now? How much are they?

Yes its available on their site, but not sure they will ship it early as investors are already waiting in queue for the card, better order after a quarter.

▄▄█████████▄▄                   ▄▄▄████▄▄▄        ▄▄▄████▄▄▄                  ▄▄██████████▄▄                 ▄▄▄████▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄████       ████▄████████████▄    ▄█████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄         ████▄█████████████▄
   █████▀▀     ▀▀████████       ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀████  ████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████           █████▀▀      ▀▀█████        ███████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀█████
  ████▀           ▀██████       █████▀          ▀██████▀          ▀████         ████▀            ▀████       █████▀          ▀████
 ████               █████       █████            ██████            ████        ████                ████      █████            ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████       ▐███▌       ▄▄       ▐███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████   ▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███                 ████       ████              ████             ████    ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌      ███▌     ████             ████
▐███▌               ▐████       ████              ████             ████      ▀█████▀      ▀▀       ▐███▌     ████             ████
 ████               █████       ████              ████             ████        ▀█▀ ▄               ████      ████             ████
  ████▄           ▄██████       ████              ████             ████           ██▄            ▄████       ████             ████
   █████▄▄     ▄▄████████       ████              ████             ████          █████▄▄      ▄▄█████        ████             ████
    ▀███████████████▀████       ████              ████             ████           ▀████████████████▀         ████             ████
      ▀▀█████████▀▀                                                                 ▀▀██████████▀▀
.tech
|

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█                           ██████    █
█    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ██████    █
█                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀    █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

Join Whitelist today for Private ICO   on 1st March 
Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Looks like the other cards like Ten X and Monaco will all be shipping around the same time as Centra, but Centra might be sooner...And Centra is at the price it is now and offers the insurance, and the web site features are super easy so even the new people that are joining coin base and have very little crypto experiance, will find it very easy to use Centra.  C BAY and much more...Well, .50 now for Centra...or 2.50 for ten x or 7 for Monaco...Hummmm if Centra is actually better and is able to use in the US and is only .50 cents at the time Im writting this...well I hope we all can be in early so when its 2 or 3 bucks in a few weeks we will be able to spend our tokens with our new cards.  I just ordered my blue card and will do a video when it comes in the mail...

https://youtu.be/ucaZQHEawxk
moratar

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:43 PM

Tenx have been sending cards for 3 months.
Centra didn't start yet.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.