Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:26:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 83934 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zero1One0

Activity: 168

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
tex83rb

Activity: 573

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Get ready for the rocket. Cool
I'm ready mate, it seems like today is the start of the pump, I'm seeing a good volume today so I hope it will continue.
Centra is one of the best project this year, and just people are saying, I also believe it will beat Tenx and Monaco because this is better than the two.

Hey :-)

Why to you belive Centra is better then TenX and Monaco? TenX has passive income for card and token holders...
I have invested all 3 of them. But i just want some info why to you belive Centra is better?

(Y)

visa and mastercard worldwide , also USA. centrachain, better rewards in passive income for token holders . better conditions for cards withdrawals. insured wallet. nfc and virtual cards. centra network (both centralized and decentralized platform for trading - you can switch when necessary ) , 8+ tokens - going to 40 tokens in 2018.

must i continue?

i forgot cbay for example. marketplace for crypto users

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
vegaed1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes

You can see the trend is starting to move up Smiley Think of buying some more. Bought a good amount when it was around $1 and some more at $0.55 feels like a great bargain at this price.
vegaed1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:02:00 AM

im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

I was lucky I bought a few days ago and added more yesterday.   Grin

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.

Sure it did. On Oct 23rd it actually went down to $0.44 so that means you could have even got it lower than that on etherdelta. Etherdelta is a crappy little site but man have I gotten some coins pretty low there when they were higher on other exchanges.

As a matter of fact the whales dumping on ED were the reason I was able to by below $1 while the ico was still happening and selling at a much higher price. I don't understand why they have pre ico's because all that does is let the whales by large amounts at a very cheap price and then dump some of the coins lower than what the ico's are selling for to make a quick profit. That was a huge mistake centra did. I would imagine they needed to raise large amounts fast in the beginning but it backfired because so many people were just getting the coin cheaper than the ico.
kolonel_x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 476

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

8k is a bargain price for CTR, expecting to reach over 30k by next month when there are a lot of updates to come.10k price looks to be stable on Binance for the moment.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄     
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Blackwhite69

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

Not close the possibility if will rise higher than what is expected, time to be patient to get a definite answer.  Wink

cola-jere

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:48:32 AM

It's a real possibility once the Centra wallet 2.0 and access codes have been released on November 1. The team is very transparent and is doing weekly AMA to the community.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 686

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

It's a real possibility once the Centra wallet 2.0 and access codes have been released on November 1. The team is very transparent and is doing weekly AMA to the community.

This is what the community like they want a transparent and that weekly update is considered very transparent.
I like to read in this thread because as an investor I am confident that with the support of the people this will success, I also bought below a dollar and I expect to sell it at $10, I know it's not gonna be soon but I can hold.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
magisterr

The world's most powerful data exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:13 AM

their new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdKK9ChzeE

Waiting for wallet on November 1-st, guys  Roll Eyes
Hold your tokens for long term, when cards will be using worlwide, and then we can see price around 10$ per token, I hope  Roll Eyes

mhd japar siregar

Activity: 444

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

Buying after ICO expires seems the right choice
Especially after the bounty is distributed, let's immediately share the bounty so they sell for a lower price  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
verify▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
derekis126

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:42:42 AM

Centra is actively broaden the market to public, and has Mayweather on board, so you will have huge brand influence in the public. I expect Centra will have a huge return in next year.
TheNitrix

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

Can somebody explain me what this "bounty talk" is all about? I mean.. the price is just below 0,60. I heard once bounty come, the price will get even lower? I don't quite understand.
The launch is November 1st. It should go all the way up, right?
magisterr

The world's most powerful data exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

They will launch wallet on November 1-st. So, yes, price must be growing.

codemanX

Activity: 196

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

Can somebody explain me what this "bounty talk" is all about? I mean.. the price is just below 0,60. I heard once bounty come, the price will get even lower? I don't quite understand.
Bounty Hunters get free coins for advertising a company especially on Twitter, Facebook and somethig like that, mostly before an ICO. After the ICO, bounties were calculated and the Hunters get their coins after a time.
Some of these guys sell their coins immediately no matter at what price, just to make some $, and that will decrease the whole market cap (short time!).

In the case of Centra, some bounties were paid already, some will be paid in the next weeks part by part.

aidit45@gmail.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Bounty Hunters get free coins for advertising a company especially on Twitter, Facebook and somethig like that, mostly before an ICO. After the ICO, bounties were calculated and the Hunters get their coins after a time.
Some of these guys sell their coins immediately no matter at what price, just to make some $, and that will decrease the whole market cap (short time!).

In the case of Centra, some bounties were paid already, some will be paid in the next weeks part by part.
if you said for all of bounty hunters do that, it is wrong and not all of bounty hunters do that, you must clarification your text.

EMU project.org – JUST FUTURE    Telegram Facebook   WhitePaper OnePager Bounty
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 882

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev

I hope so users will be stored their into that wallet after release of that wallet. This is great project to invest at this point while dev has plan to release this wallet very soon and in Q1 of next year it will give chance to get huge profit for holding token.

anafiene

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

There has been no clarity about the distribution to participants of the bounty next stage. about when it will be distributed. should this first day

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.