Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

I dont know why you call centra scam. I see many people received their card. using their cards to pay their stuff in market like Walmart. many good review and livestream about centra on youtube. this is da best ICO

cause they still didnt pay bounty, thay promise to do that till november, now its been amoust 2 month and they still didnt paid it till the end, they paid about 40% only
first thing I want u to know. Bounty is the job of bounty manager. and we have a topic report about this. centra doesn't any responsible in this .
second they are trying to fix this., payout bounty everyday. even they have many project to complete like centra cash, centra chain, centra market. just check their bounty address. ok?
and when bounty manager left this project. they must do everything from 0. u know how many people join bounty? over 4000-5000 user. they must check everything carefully even they dont have exp on control bounty campaign. this is not their job but they still doing well. so please just calm and wait. respect centra team. ok?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

I dont know why you call centra scam. I see many people received their card. using their cards to pay their stuff in market like Walmart. many good review and livestream about centra on youtube. this is da best ICO

It is very easy to call anything scam. I can just go to even ethereum or bitcoin thread and write this is a scam. So I really don't care shit posters calling everything a scam.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

It is very easy to call anything scam. I can just go to even ethereum or bitcoin thread and write this is a scam. So I really don't care shit posters calling everything a scam.
ya. they are just bot. not human. say anything scam without any proof. so dobro. you dont need to explain for everyone in this topic. Smiley) you can't against them

I think the reason they say scam related bounty some participants do not get paid, therefore only bounty participants who say a scam but not for their investors keep abreast of the progress of this project.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:48 PM

Yup, they certainly are not a "scam" company. If you are waiting to be paid, maybe there is a problem with your bounty? I've seen all legitimate bounty hunters get paid already. Some people might take advantage of that.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

How do I get to the slack?

Couldn't find invitation link for their slack account but if you like you join the telegram channel of CENTRA https://t.me/centratech
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

cause they still didnt pay bounty, thay promise to do that till november, now its been amoust 2 month and they still didnt paid it till the end, they paid about 40% only

Already many days has been passed and many bounty participant's are kept waiting for their bounty but no news from the team and from the manager. So we have to wait for some more days for update about the bounty.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Already many days has been passed and many bounty participant's are kept waiting for their bounty but no news from the team and from the manager. So we have to wait for some more days for update about the bounty.

I take very seriously when a project scams their bounty contributors. I think the only problem is about translators and hoping it will solve in short-term.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:17:48 AM

I take very seriously when a project scams their bounty contributors. I think the only problem is about translators and hoping it will solve in short-term.

but why arent they paying the bounty participants of which i think they are deserving too. besides its only few people i think yet they are having a hard tiime paying them. this is very unprofessional considering these participants helped their marketing.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:33:26 AM

Is there a review available from one of the users who received the card.I would like to know more on this, can you post those details?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:24 AM

Is there a review available from one of the users who received the card.I would like to know more on this, can you post those details?

I saw some videos people buying something with centra cards. It looks very fast but i didn't see any detailed review from a card holder.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

I saw some videos people buying something with centra cards. It looks very fast but i didn't see any detailed review from a card holder.

There are plenty of videos of users using the card. There are also plenty of pictures as well showing the app and card relationship. The card is working. However, it is necessary for the rest of the Ico participants  to get their cards too.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

There are plenty of videos of users using the card. There are also plenty of pictures as well showing the app and card relationship. The card is working. However, it is necessary for the rest of the Ico participants  to get their cards too.

Any count of how many users have received their card and is it possible to order a new card now for those who have not been part of the crowdsale?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

What is happening is that I do not understand that falling out. They turned it into a pump dump coin. I expect it to fall to 50 cent. I will sell the house car if it falls. That degree. It has fallen hard and go out hard. Centra's base is 50 cents as I see. The process volume is gradually out.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:32:24 PM

What is happening is that I do not understand that falling out. They turned it into a pump dump coin. I expect it to fall to 50 cent. I will sell the house car if it falls. That degree. It has fallen hard and go out hard. Centra's base is 50 cents as I see. The process volume is gradually out.

I don't think it is a pump and dump coin.

It has a very good project also working product. The thing is people bought on ico get frustrated a lot and they sold it after it pumps. Also near all markets are bleeding now.

findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

It has a very good project also working product. The thing is people bought on ico get frustrated a lot and they sold it after it pumps. Also near all markets are bleeding now.

Forget about 50 cent, soon its gonna cross 5$ and then 10$.....20$
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:36:58 PM

Agreed, impatient guys will lose here. There was just a little hype after they announced the card shipment, after that the price was getting down a bit but still much higher than it was before. Normal trading in my opinion and far away from a pump and dump coin, it‘s a legit project.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:57:37 PM

I would say that centra still is heavily underrated ,check the market caps of TenX and Monaco. They are very similar projects in essence and in time frame also, TenX only recently started to ship out the cards as well as Centra. Centra has more currencies and is available in US.

I see that price could drop for some time but then it will rebound to new hights.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:46 PM

Agreed, impatient guys will lose here. There was just a little hype after they announced the card shipment, after that the price was getting down a bit but still much higher than it was before. Normal trading in my opinion and far away from a pump and dump coin, it‘s a legit project.

Haha exactly what I think, 2 weeks ago I bought 6.8k CTR at the price of $ 0.8 when the price increases $ 3 I still hold the token
Because I'm sure there is great potential in this project, it takes more patience to see this project growing.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:30:55 PM

I would say that centra still is heavily underrated ,check the market caps of TenX and Monaco. They are very similar projects in essence and in time frame also, TenX only recently started to ship out the cards as well as Centra. Centra has more currencies and is available in US.

I see that price could drop for some time but then it will rebound to new hights.

They are similar, but they have different approach, and Centra is much better! Tenx and Monaco are only dealing with cards , but Centra plans includes its own blockchain-centrachain, and its own market C-bay, so Centra is way better than competition!

buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

They are similar, but they have different approach, and Centra is much better! Tenx and Monaco are only dealing with cards , but Centra plans includes its own blockchain-centrachain, and its own market C-bay, so Centra is way better than competition!

I have to agree that Centra has much more to offer than the current competition. It had a bad start but Sam and the team are proving themselves competent and I do believe that Clif High also had good readings in his web bot report about Centra.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: