Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84351 times)
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

I've got some questions, can someone clarify me? Thanks

1 - Is there an emission curve? This is finite supply right?
2 - When will the emission end?
3 - In main announcement, we can see it's Pow/ Pos, i belive Pos is for supernodes, how can one get it?

I am getting you the info for 1 and 2 .
In regard to number 3 Pos super node is not yet available , our current estimate is release in next 60 days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gspace

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Telegram popup directs people to your un-moded Telegram channel. Good idea either to direct to moded Graft forum or add Tele admins/bots to remove spam/scam.

Love the project, holding Graft.

All the best.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

Price are almost unchanged since I bought lats week. We are experiencing bottomed level right now. All this work what team behind the project is doing based on that price of GRFT should be lot more higher than current market price. They shouldn't ignore listing on regular exchanges anymore that can help solving the liquidity issue.
gspace

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Price are almost unchanged since I bought lats week. We are experiencing bottomed level right now. All this work what team behind the project is doing based on that price of GRFT should be lot more higher than current market price. They shouldn't ignore listing on regular exchanges anymore that can help solving the liquidity issue.

The team wasn't planning on listing until June/July AFAIK. TO listing was without the project's consent. I'd prefer for the team to smash roadmap milestones then chase exchanges at this point. Once the product is ready and we can get merchants to use crypto enabled PoS, exchanges will start lining up.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Looking forward seeing graft evolve, this can hit the roof if they manage to get their project working
Id love to see it
So to all the devs, keep the good work going
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

VERIFONE CERTIFICATION STATUS UPDATE

After working closely with the Verifone team over the last six months on developing and certifying GRAFT Network integration using Verifone’s brand new Connect application platform, we’re proud to announce passing of the main phase of the rigorous certification process as of the end of last week, making GRAFT one of the first applications on the platform, and first one to enable cryptocurrency payments using Verifone’s interactive series payment terminals.

The integration app is running on the RTA Testnet, so not yet compatible with the Mainnet (pending Full supernode release) and some of the configuration options are pending Verifone platfofrm updates, however the merchants and other eco-system participants can start testing things out, in preparation for the Mainnet launch.

Overall, we’re very happy to be partnering with Verifone, excited about the push into enabling altternative method of payment and other interactive application on their formidable new terminal platforms.

The payment terminal space is quickly emerging and going through a transformation of its own, both on the device level with a “Single Unit” (POS/Terminal) conversion, and on the software level with application platforms, opening up greater possibilities for innovation!

https://www.graft.network/2018/05/07/verifone-certification-update/
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

Guys,

One question,

I create an graft wallet sometime ago,

Today i was tried to check my coins with the windows wallet, (https://grf.cryptopool.space/en/user/help/Graft_Offline_Wallet.html)

But i only got The public,private view and private spend key, from when i create the wallet.

How can i import that if i dont have an menmonic phrase like ask in the application?

Regards

Did your wallet have any GRFT in it? If not, just create a new wallet and save the mnemonic seed words. You should always save the mnemonic phrase. That is the only way that I know of to restore a wallet at the moment, but you could email help@graft.network to make sure since I am not the most knowledgeable person in this regard.

Yes it have some graft,

And a guy of this thread, said in this forum that is ok for creating there a months ago..

"
Hi,

One question,

Today i was tried to check my coins with the windows wallet, (https://grf.cryptopool.space/en/user/help/Graft_Offline_Wallet.html)

But i only got The public,private view and private spend key, from when i create the wallet.

How can i import that if i dont have an menmonic phrase like ask in the application?

Asked in a forum long time ago:

"
Quote from: zeef on February 01, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

I generated one here:  https://grf.cryptopool.space/en/user/help/Graft_Offline_Wallet.html

Its safe too? Smiley

Thanks

Well that is the same that I uploaded on our site. And yes it is safe you can review the source code nothing was changed except for the images and related configuration for Graft.

Quote from: NDS17 on February 01, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Thank you for the info!
Gotcha! The exchange - after ICO will be finished. Strange that there is no any info on their official page with any exchange name and the estimated date just to understand how long will I mine without possibility to do something with coins...
Devs says they have exchanges lined up however no further detail until after the ICO.

"

Regards

I will wait that anwser here, and pm the graft team too.

Regards
Check https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7a1aho/guide_importing_paper_wallet_into_cli_wallet/

Directions should be same or similar.
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

After working closely with the Verifone team over the last six months on developing and certifying GRAFT Network integration using Verifone’s brand new Connect application platform, we’re proud to announce passing of the main phase of the rigorous certification process as of the end of last week, making GRAFT one of the first applications on the platform, and first one to enable cryptocurrency payments using Verifone’s interactive series payment terminals.

The integration app is running on the RTA Testnet, so not yet compatible with the Mainnet (pending Full supernode release) and some of the configuration options are pending Verifone platfofrm updates, however the merchants and other eco-system participants can start testing things out, in preparation for the Mainnet launch.

Overall, we’re very happy to be partnering with Verifone, excited about the push into enabling altternative method of payment and other interactive application on their formidable new terminal platforms.

The payment terminal space is quickly emerging and going through a transformation of its own, both on the device level with a “Single Unit” (POS/Terminal) conversion, and on the software level with application platforms, opening up greater possibilities for innovation!

That's good news thanks for the update keep going with the good work...
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

I wonder if there is going to be any support to use the ethos universal wallet as a link for the mobile app, in order to streamline features of storage for certain users.
 Huh Huh Huh
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

The team wasn't planning on listing until June/July AFAIK. TO listing was without the project's consent. I'd prefer for the team to smash roadmap milestones then chase exchanges at this point. Once the product is ready and we can get merchants to use crypto enabled PoS, exchanges will start lining up.

LOL how the fuck mysterious merchant will pay taxes, expenses and salaries without an exchange, idiot.
sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

LOL how the fuck mysterious merchant will pay taxes, expenses and salaries without an exchange, idiot.

Well aren't you delightful
zeef

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

Guys,

One question,

Regards

Did your wallet have any GRFT in it? If not, just create a new wallet and save the mnemonic seed words. You should always save the mnemonic phrase. That is the only way that I know of to restore a wallet at the moment, but you could email help@graft.network to make sure since I am not the most knowledgeable person in this regard.

Yes it have some graft,

And a guy of this thread, said in this forum that is ok for creating there a months ago..

"
Hi,

One question,

Asked in a forum long time ago:

"
Quote from: zeef on February 01, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

I generated one here:  https://grf.cryptopool.space/en/user/help/Graft_Offline_Wallet.html

Its safe too? Smiley

Thanks

Well that is the same that I uploaded on our site. And yes it is safe you can review the source code nothing was changed except for the images and related configuration for Graft.

Quote from: NDS17 on February 01, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Thank you for the info!
Gotcha! The exchange - after ICO will be finished. Strange that there is no any info on their official page with any exchange name and the estimated date just to understand how long will I mine without possibility to do something with coins...
Devs says they have exchanges lined up however no further detail until after the ICO.

"

Regards

I will wait that anwser here, and pm the graft team too.

Regards
Check https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7a1aho/guide_importing_paper_wallet_into_cli_wallet/

Directions should be same or similar.

I tried to start the guide, but gives me this error in daemon:

Use the "help" command to see the list of available commands.

2018-05-08 00:09:22.168 [P2P7]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:272     [18.197.112.104:36854 INC]  peer claims higher version that we think - we may be forked from the network and a software upgrade may be needed
2018-05-08 00:09:29.872 [P2P9]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:272     [140.82.34.212:18980 OUT]  peer claims higher version that we think - we may be forked from the network and a software upgrade may be needed
2018-05-08 00:09:40.405 [P2P9]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:272     [159.203.185.58:18080 OUT]  peer claims higher version that we think - we may be forked from the network and a software upgrade may be needed

what can i check?

Anyhelp from graft team? Smiley

Can i import whit this warning?

Thanks
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

great news, btw what countries are verifone operating? Think it`s EU or..?
Think i need to change my mind on this project, but cannot buy more as dont trust too much for current exchanges available.

Abies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

Think i need to change my mind on this project, but cannot buy more as dont trust too much for current exchanges available.
Devs are in Texas, and I see Verifone terminals in my local stores, US.
TradeOgre is not that bad in my experience.
sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

"Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally."

https://www.verifone.com/en/us/about

Verifone is HUGE, if you go to some local stores in your own country and check what their payment terminals are, there's a good chance alot of them will be Verifone terminals.

No other Crypto has integrated their payment network in a Verifone terminal app. Once Graft's RTA/ supernodes are live on Mainnet then it will be possible for a merchant to accept a payment in Crypto, and then for that payment to be settled in their native fiat currency, bypassing traditional payment network/ gateways. 

This is really big news, hopefully, Graft stays under the radar for a bit longer so I have the chance to buy more at these low prices  Grin
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

You're pouring water again. Taka did not name at least 10 projects of scammers in the ICO from Russia, because they do not exist - which hundreds? Give at least 10! Vitalik Buterin is a scam?
you insult people - and you are nobody ...  Wink
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

You're pouring water again. Taka did not name at least 10 projects of scammers in the ICO from Russia, because they do not exist - which hundreds? Give at least 10! Vitalik Buterin is a scam?
you insult people - and you are nobody ...  Wink

Everyone knows sammy is a meme. His comments are rather... amusing  Cheesy.

I like crypto
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

All we have a new status page for the project.
In the page you can check the component health and current status .
If you are having issue with your wallet please check the systems availability.
This will allow you to confirm if the issue is local to your system or not.

https://status.graft.network
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

All we have a new status page for the project.
In the page you can check the component health and current status .
If you are having issue with your wallet please check the systems availability.
This will allow you to confirm if the issue is local to your system or not.

https://status.graft.network

Are there plans to enter other exchanges?
yobit, hitbtc, cryptopia?
ZoZ54

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Hi,

I would like to introduce you Europools

We propos 4 coins:
XMR, DERO, TURTLE and GRAFT.

Our servers are located in France with 1Gbps Bandwith. We apply a single fee rate of 0.5%.

We are a young community. We want to offer Europeans a simple and easy-to-use service.

If necessary you will also find us on our discord.

We would be very happy to meet you on our new GRAFT pool
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: