Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84352 times)
fantaxyno9

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

We had one, the graft team didn't treat him well or communicate well enough with him to do the job, so he quit
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

GRAFT to Release the First Supernode that Provides Real-time Authorizations for Cryptocurrency Payments
https://thebitcoinnews.com/graft-to-release-the-first-supernode-that-provides-real-time-authorizations-for-a-cryptocurrency-payments/

JeffJohnsonTheNameYouKnow

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

How does one get the wallet v1.8.0 to sync?   Windows 10... It has updated before.

It sits there and says Waiting for update?

The Settings file only has
license=true
lockedBalance
unlockedBalance
localBalance

It seeting on the app it has Service?  Then a spot to put an IP and Port but nothing else and no mention WTF those do?

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

What can I do with 64 grf tokens? I participated in signature campaign and earned them. Are they of any value?

Anyone???
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

What can I do with 64 grf tokens? I participated in signature campaign and earned them. Are they of any value?

Anyone???

You can trade them on TradeOrge, Cryptopia and other exchanges. I recommend you to hold as price is now only $0.016..
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I guess that I first need to convert grf tokens into GRFT??
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

whats wrong with the windows wallet ?

24 hours and still no mined coins in my address.  It sucks to unline other coins you cant go to the blockchain explorer and see if the coins are in there

what can i do ?

got the windows wallet from here

https://graftpool.net/#/help/getting_started
sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

24 hours and still no mined coins in my address.  It sucks to unline other coins you cant go to the blockchain explorer and see if the coins are in there

what can i do ?

Are you mining on graftpool.net. If so, then the issue is most likely with the pool, not the Graft wallet.  I would advise against ever using Graftpool.net, the owner is incompetent.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I think best would be to join the telegram group to actually get some direct help.

here is the price of Graft: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

24 hours and still no mined coins in my address.  It sucks to unline other coins you cant go to the blockchain explorer and see if the coins are in there

what can i do ?

Please dont use this pool. They were hacked again, it's the 3rd or 4th time this happened already.
Griffelinos

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

https://www.graft.network/2018/06/26/ico-airdrop-clarification/

ICO AIRDROP CLARIFICATION

Dear GRAFT Community,
We would like to take this opportunity to clarify the promise we made to the ICO participants to do an airdrop if the price doesn’t recover to the ICO level within nine months.

Why did we do it?
As you might imagine, we’ve never before carried out an ICO, less so an ICO based on a live mineable blockchain. As such, we came up with coin pricing based on what we assessed to be a fair market value (very conservatively at that, comparing to other similar projects). One thing we didn’t know was that the price of the coin would be immediately driven down by ASIC miners, creating a large disparity between the ICO and mining price levels. As project leads we felt compelled to make it right by the ICO participants and to rectify this situation.
Terms of the Airdrop
The following are the terms of the airdrop:
If the price of GRFT doesn’t recover to the ICO level (0.0000262 BTC) prior to November 18, 2018 (9 months from the end of the ICO) for a reasonable period of time (24 hours cumulative, according to CoinMarketCap), GRAFT project team will airdrop the difference in GRFTs to the ICO participants in good standing. The effective price at the time will be determined based on a 10 day moving average.

Example 1 ; October 20 GRFT price is 0.0000262 BTC or higher – no airdrop will take place

Example 2 : October 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000262 BTC or higher , no airdrop will take place

Example 3 : November 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000131 BTC , each ICO purchase of 1 GRFT will receive ONE additional GRFT via airdrop.

The effect of potential airdrop
The actual number of GRFT’s issued for the airdrop will depend on the price difference between the airdrop and the ICO price (in BTC). Currently, we estimate that no more than 50M GRFT’s are at stake. The funds will be provided from the undersold ICO funds, and since all the ICO funds were earmarked for circulation, should not result in an increase of the circulation supply.
Conclusion
We understand the controversial nature of this offer and value community’s opinions and feedbacks. We try to make decisions that are fair to all our supporters, while carrying on the mission of the project. Your support is highly appreciated and valued.
Best Regards,

GRAFT Team

I have been following bitcointalk.org a long time but never posted anything. My first post, but I simply had to reply to this.

I just saw this post about airdrops for ICO investors yesterday and got pretty angry because i didn't see this comming.
As an investor and buying up GRFT on different exchanges, I'm a very concerned, no let me correct - I'm 100% sure that GRFT price will drop dramatically after that airdrop as a lot of ICO holders deffently will dump GRFT on exchanges to get some of their money back.

A lot of the GRFT I bought was at 0.00000600 and above I bought it before you announced this airdrop just after I read about the project which sounded promising at that time, at the moment GRFT is worth 0.00000207
I know Crypto is a risky buisness but you are not making it easyer by comming up with these ideas. Huh

I'm not sure what to do, take a very big hit and get out while GRFT is worth just a little bit, or HODL. I think I'll sell
Can I or anybody trust the team in the future or will there be another GRFT dump to compensate others or maybe the team, just to undermine the future price of GRFT

This project started up great, but I think you guys unfortunately just shoot yourself in the food, and took a couple of my toes at the same time. Does any body feel the same ?

/Griffelinos

betamonosit

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

The worst part is that the Airdrop numbers they cam up with were total BS.

They did the following calculation in the announcement:

Example 3 : November 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000131 BTC (and the price hasn’t crossed 0.0000262 BTC before then), each ICO purchase of 1 GRFT will receive ONE additional GRFT via airdrop.

Now if we do the following calculations with todays value:
About 6M USD was invested in ICO ~ 22M Graft coins.
If the price halves as they said here, they will airdrop 22M coins. Now here is the problem. The price today is only 0.00000205. That is 12x that amount in coins. Which means an airdrop of 264M coins not 22M or 50M!. Now if the price goes down to around 120 satoshi, you can double that amount one more time to ~500M Graft. (480M) The price of 120 sat is not coincidental. This is what the price dropped to shortly after the release of the coin on tradeogre but before the pumps that happened.

So now the project has three options:

1. Wait and hope that the coin price will rise and the Airdrop will not happen. This is however a not likely scenario. The project laks fundamental marketing strategy and the coin is virtually not known anywhere.

2. Buy up a shitload of coins to get the price up. This could very well happen, but here is the problem. Doing so is intentional market manipulation, if it ever were to get out shit would go down and i not only talking about the price of the coin.

3. Cancel the planned Airdrop. (Not likely)

Now the airdrop itself is the worst idea yet. Imagine if Facebook, after the IPO and after the stock went down, stated that they would reimburse with new stocks cause the market said it wasn't worth the price they were asking....that is just not how these things works. Also as an ICO investor you take a risk, you agree that you will invest in the project or company for profit or for ideology. This could get you filthy rich or you could loose everything, however this is a risk that you were willing to take. Basically GRAFT is screwing over the community with this move.

And yes i know you as an ICO investor would really like to have your investment back and safe, but think about it. If 500M Graft were released to the market at one go, what would you think would happen with the value? Current Sell orders at tradeogre are around 6M Graft and increasing, now imagine if that was 22x the amount or 200x the amount, Because yes, someone will hold, but some will also see this a great possibility to recoup their risks and investments.

And here is the sad part. I Actually think that GRAFT has some great ideas and a great product. The Veriphone partnership and the the payment systems are one of the leading things i have ever seen in the crypto community and way ahead of other projects that are out there. We were even thinking of implementing GRAFT in our own products. But with this, we see that there really is no strategy behind the decisions being taken, and its sad. If the airdrop happens and the SEC gets word of if, this coin value will plummet faster than a stone in water. And then we are talking risks.

As an investor
You know what i would do if i invested a large sum in graft? I would hold it, just up to November 8, then just starting to dump it all. The Graft project has basically give you all a free golden ticket here. Lets say i invested  250K graft. I hold it to just before the airdrop average date and dump it all. Maybe i'll make up about 5% of my initial investment, and the price goes further down.

But here comes the kicker: No matter how low the prices goes i will still recoup my investment. Of the 250K i invested Graft will kindly give me the remaining 95% that i "lost" on the value decrease.  How kind of them Smiley  And ofc i'll sell that amount as fast as i can to recoup even more, knowing that most of othe other investors will do the same and push the price further down. Now when the market quiets down again i can go in and get tonnes of coins at a ultra low price, if the project even lives that long (as i don't think will happen).

I didn't invest in the ICO and i don't regret it. However i did buy up a good chunk of graft which now is sold. Now i'm just waiting for the airdrop date Smiley
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

GRAFT FILES A PATENT ON A DECENTRALIZED PAYMENT NETWORK
campurro

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

New GRAFT + Digitalnote (XDN) Merged mining pool

I have created a new merged mining pool GRFT + XDN: https://graft.minercountry.com/

- Pool fee: 0.5%
  - Merged mining with XDN. Just put your XDN Wallet address in the "password" field when configuring your miner.
  - Payout threshold 10 GRFT
  - Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/ezjetWk

Join us and get XDN for free while mining Graft!

https://graft.minercountry.com/

Thankyou!

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

All Things Graft - The Graft Supernode & RTA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mNovjovS2I&feature=youtu.be

Graft is a global, open-sourced, blockchain-based, decentralized payment gateway and processing platform that anyone can use.

In this video I give an overview of the Graft supernode and explain how it enables instant real-time authorizations of cryptocurrency payments within the Graft network. The Graft supernode is the most important part of the Graft project because it enables may different important functionalities. Graft is decentralized which means anyone can own a Graft supernode. All that is required is a powerful server and a stake or collateral balance in the wallet associated with the supernode. Supernode stake ranges from 50,000 Graft all the way to 250,000 Graft. Graft also offers delegated staking which allows people to combine balances in order to run a supernode. There are two different types of supernodes on Graft's network. They are called the full supernode, which process real-time authorizations and hosts service brokers, and a proxy supernode, which provides higher price for network users and provides offline transactions approvals for merchants. Proxy supernodes are also used to relay transactions between wallets and the authorizations sample, which is a group of 8 supernode that authorize and validate transactions. The Graft blockchain is comprised of two layers. The first layer works similar to how other single layer blockchains work and the 2nd layer is
HobbyMiner1122

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
GRFT Graft Mining Pool Available
Fast Reliable Servers
We Have A Code Of Conduct For The Pool
Join Our Discord Channel
sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

The worst part is that the Airdrop numbers they cam up with were total BS.

They did the following calculation in the announcement:

Example 3 : November 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000131 BTC (and the price hasn’t crossed 0.0000262 BTC before then), each ICO purchase of 1 GRFT will receive ONE additional GRFT via airdrop.

Now if we do the following calculations with todays value:
About 6M USD was invested in ICO ~ 22M Graft coins.
If the price halves as they said here, they will airdrop 22M coins. Now here is the problem. The price today is only 0.00000205. That is 12x that amount in coins. Which means an airdrop of 264M coins not 22M or 50M!. Now if the price goes down to around 120 satoshi, you can double that amount one more time to ~500M Graft. (480M) The price of 120 sat is not coincidental. This is what the price dropped to shortly after the release of the coin on tradeogre but before the pumps that happened.

So now the project has three options:

1. Wait and hope that the coin price will rise and the Airdrop will not happen. This is however a not likely scenario. The project laks fundamental marketing strategy and the coin is virtually not known anywhere.

2. Buy up a shitload of coins to get the price up. This could very well happen, but here is the problem. Doing so is intentional market manipulation, if it ever were to get out shit would go down and i not only talking about the price of the coin.

3. Cancel the planned Airdrop. (Not likely)

Now the airdrop itself is the worst idea yet. Imagine if Facebook, after the IPO and after the stock went down, stated that they would reimburse with new stocks cause the market said it wasn't worth the price they were asking....that is just not how these things works. Also as an ICO investor you take a risk, you agree that you will invest in the project or company for profit or for ideology. This could get you filthy rich or you could loose everything, however this is a risk that you were willing to take. Basically GRAFT is screwing over the community with this move.

And yes i know you as an ICO investor would really like to have your investment back and safe, but think about it. If 500M Graft were released to the market at one go, what would you think would happen with the value? Current Sell orders at tradeogre are around 6M Graft and increasing, now imagine if that was 22x the amount or 200x the amount, Because yes, someone will hold, but some will also see this a great possibility to recoup their risks and investments.

And here is the sad part. I Actually think that GRAFT has some great ideas and a great product. The Veriphone partnership and the the payment systems are one of the leading things i have ever seen in the crypto community and way ahead of other projects that are out there. We were even thinking of implementing GRAFT in our own products. But with this, we see that there really is no strategy behind the decisions being taken, and its sad. If the airdrop happens and the SEC gets word of if, this coin value will plummet faster than a stone in water. And then we are talking risks.

As an investor
You know what i would do if i invested a large sum in graft? I would hold it, just up to November 8, then just starting to dump it all. The Graft project has basically give you all a free golden ticket here. Lets say i invested  250K graft. I hold it to just before the airdrop average date and dump it all. Maybe i'll make up about 5% of my initial investment, and the price goes further down.

But here comes the kicker: No matter how low the prices goes i will still recoup my investment. Of the 250K i invested Graft will kindly give me the remaining 95% that i "lost" on the value decrease.  How kind of them Smiley  And ofc i'll sell that amount as fast as i can to recoup even more, knowing that most of othe other investors will do the same and push the price further down. Now when the market quiets down again i can go in and get tonnes of coins at a ultra low price, if the project even lives that long (as i don't think will happen).

I didn't invest in the ICO and i don't regret it. However i did buy up a good chunk of graft which now is sold. Now i'm just waiting for the airdrop date Smiley

FYI the airdrop is capped to unsold ICO funds that are already included in the circulating supply. By my calculations, there is a maximum of 60 million unsold ICO funds currently in the circulating supply. Therefore the airdrop will be for no more than 60 million GRFT.

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

FYI the airdrop is capped to unsold ICO funds that are already included in the circulating supply. By my calculations, there is a maximum of 60 million unsold ICO funds currently in the circulating supply. Therefore the airdrop will be for no more than 60 million GRFT.

The airdrop will not need to happen. Mark my words.
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

The airdrop will not need to happen. Mark my words.

You think that price will evolve enough to avoid this airdrop? Smiley
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 05:33:42 PM by GhostPlayer

You think that price will evolve enough to avoid this airdrop? Smiley

There have been very few times in my life when I was absolutely certain about something. This is certainly one of them. By far the best-hidden gem in crypto.

If you study the details closely, you will quickly see how Graft is way waaay waaaaaaaay more than meets the eye.

The only thing that needs to happen is ... well ... its happening already. I will not eat my most prized organ on national television like John McAfee, but I will say this;

Out of all the projects I've witnessed through the years, and some even officially participated in - this is the one that truly nails it IMHO - in terms of philosophy, tech implementation, team credentials and competence, market strategy and (finger's crossed) delivery.

True decentralization, even at the FIAT level (jurisdiction dependent, but hey, its FIAT...)

RTA is kick-ass, and Verifone + Ingenico a fast track to mass adoption. But still, that scenario is still a few good years away from true expression.

The way they are edifying the DEX and reward system - holy smokes batman!

A proper DEX, for the first time, to serve the crypto community, without any BS. Lighting fast, with instant authorization, without slow bookkeeping due to blockchain confirmations/orphaning...

The community is a liquidity provider and sole beneficiary. Incentivized  Supernodes to power the 2nd layer without the BS.

The barrier of entry in terms of tech knowledge is completely eliminated natively. The DEX can perfectly serve as a personal bank to anyone holding a smartphone - no need for anything else.

I am blown away by the elegance in the design of the network. When this "gets out" ... Binance Labs will have a very strong competitor.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: