Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84352 times)
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

As a miner and buyer of Graft I prefer not to have the airdrop, nice call !

Now we all need to know what will happen to the coins? Will they get burned? Will they keep locked? Will they be dumped?

Anyone can answer these simple questions?

If the coins won't be airdroped, what use will they have??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ddthoa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

Info from Telegram that Airdrop has been cancelled!
Anyone can confirm this info?

Confirmed.

Thanks!
alikas74

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

hi.
 i have qustion.
1. i use mobile wallet. and want to sent some graft to cryptopia. for cryptopia i need put PaymentId in tx.
cryptopia "Make sure you use your PaymentId when depositing or your deposit will be lost."
where in mobil wallet i can put payment id. and if i use qrscaner it paste wrong address in send field.
2. how much coin need for supernode. plz give me a link with "how to install supernode"
Rechit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

Confirmed.

The developer definitely allowed a rumor about Airdrop, so the price fell. It was a good opportunity for someone to buy coins, and now you say that you have changed your mind and the price is rising. I think that this information was specially distributed by you. You earn on users. Angry
ppzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

Confirmed.

The developer definitely allowed a rumor about Airdrop, so the price fell. It was a good opportunity for someone to buy coins, and now you say that you have changed your mind and the price is rising. I think that this information was specially distributed by you. You earn on users. Angry

Confirmed.
takertrade666

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Confirmed.

Yes but the price is still falling far below Graft Ico price, hope masternode testing will running smoothly and find some prospective parthnership in the future
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Confirmed.

These are just the natural motions of the marketplace. The devs realize that they cannot reimburse all of the ICO participants for the difference in actual price with the funds acquired at the ICO bid. They simply do not have the coins in order to distribute and the flux in the market place would be catastrophic rather than progressive. This way, there is a greater chance and a shorter time frame involved with bringing the market to the level that was represented by the ICO bid. Burning a portion of the coins may only exacerbate an inevitable short. Given that it is more likely for the devs to sell what coins are left from the ICO at a price range that matches the ICO bid, we can assume that it will only help the endeavor that we all stand behind; which aims for a product that is worth several times the original ICO offer.
Give it all a moment of time.
$$$GR@FT$$$
Coindgr

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Now we all need to know what will happen to the coins? Will they get burned? Will they keep locked? Will they be dumped?

Anyone here from official sources??

Can these questions be answered?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

List of GRAFT pools : https://miningpoolstats.stream/graft
pikomule

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

wallet for windows?
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

The tokens for the airdrop was intended to be funded from the DEV`s reserve token pool.
As these tokens will not be used for airdrop they will remain in the reserve pool.

Thanks
WrEtCh

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Graft (GRFT) Mining Pool by Cryptorarium

Pool Url: http://graft.cryptorarium.net/

http://graft.cryptorarium.net/
Payout threshold: 10 GRFT
Denomination Unit: 0.1 GRFT
Automatic payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.5%
Dedicated Server
Worker hash rate charts
Telegram Channel
sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

The tokens for the airdrop was intended to be funded from the DEV`s reserve token pool.
As these tokens will not be used for airdrop they will remain in the reserve pool.

Thanks

That is not entirely correct. There are up to 60 million unsold ICO funds already included in the Coin market cap(CMC) circulating supply number( ie as of right now 350,996,755 ).  If these tokes are held in a dev wallet, then is the Graft team going to update CMC on this?
Coindgr

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Thanks

That is not entirely correct. There are up to 60 million unsold ICO funds already included in the Coin market cap(CMC) circulating supply number( ie as of right now 350,996,755 ).  If these tokes are held in a dev wallet, then is the Graft team going to update CMC on this?

The question is, if the coins were to be airdroped, and they weren't, why are they available to the dev's?
The airdrop was canceled, and this was the motive:
"...would result in unintended consequences such as significant GRFT float dilution and potential additional downward pressure on GRFT pricing, negatively affecting ALL GRAFT stakeholders including ICO participants"

But the coins still exists, and are spendable, the best for the project would be to burn these coins instead, this way there would be a potential upward pressure on GRFT pricing

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dcoinminer13

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Thanks

Hello Team,

Let me start off by saying thank you for not going through with the airdrop!  Although it was mere pressure from the community on the coin's price that made you rethink your plan of action, you still get a thank you. To me, you are not being proactive, rather reactive to to the market's fluctuation and GRFT's visit to the sub-penny territory.
Furthermore, I have never heard of the term "DEV`s reserve token pool" ? Is this something you reserved for yourselves and structured it in the ICO from the get go? (No record of this to be found anywhere). Or, are you referring to the remaining unsold ICO coins as "DEV`s reserve token pool"? The community was loud and clear in voicing, numerous times and from many different members, that the remaining unsold ICO coins should be burnt as every project before you did. Your silence and (play it by ear) motto is not going to get you far as most would consider it shady at best!
They say Trust is like a castle of sand, so hard to build and so easy to destroy! Take this quote for what its worth and please do the right thing and burn the remaining coins.  

Regards,
Miner
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

They must burn so called 'dev fund' or lock it for 2-3 years. They got USD from ICO buyers.
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Thanks

Hello Team,

Let me start off by saying thank you for not going through with the airdrop!  Although it was mere pressure from the community on the coin's price that made you rethink your plan of action, you still get a thank you. To me, you are not being proactive, rather reactive to to the market's fluctuation and GRFT's visit to the sub-penny territory.
Furthermore, I have never heard of the term "DEV`s reserve token pool" ? Is this something you reserved for yourselves and structured it in the ICO from the get go? (No record of this to be found anywhere). Or, are you referring to the remaining unsold ICO coins as "DEV`s reserve token pool"? The community was loud and clear in voicing, numerous times and from many different members, that the remaining unsold ICO coins should be burnt as every project before you did. Your silence and (play it by ear) motto is not going to get you far as most would consider it shady at best!
They say Trust is like a castle of sand, so hard to build and so easy to destroy! Take this quote for what its worth and please do the right thing and burn the remaining coins.  

Regards,
Miner

I think that it is in fact important to burn no less than a fourth of the coins to satisfy the community standards as well as the market and project participants. As the project itself involves a certain type of easy plug and play node system promised for the near future, I understand the need for a large supply of coins in order to reach a large market of individuals.
We implore the development team to delegate and comply appropriately.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Thanks

The question is, if the coins were to be airdroped, and they weren't, why are they available to the dev's?
The airdrop was canceled, and this was the motive:
"...would result in unintended consequences such as significant GRFT float dilution and potential additional downward pressure on GRFT pricing, negatively affecting ALL GRAFT stakeholders including ICO participants"

But the coins still exists, and are spendable, the best for the project would be to burn these coins instead, this way there would be a potential upward pressure on GRFT pricing

Well I guess the token which were at some point thought to be airdropped are the ones saved to continue the development in the future. That's why I appreciate that the airdrop was canceled. It assures that the dev can fund their development even after a longer period and does not produce some downward pressure. But I agree burning those funds would be an option since it would benefit the price and the whole project as well
Coindgr

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

Another issue, apart from the airdrop coins, is this topic, it should be updated more regularly, lots of people in here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

https://t.me/graftnetofficial

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: