Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84357 times)
bisti

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Can someone make a poll - how much untill 51% attack and another wave of huge dump?

hashrate dropped from nearly 19MH to under 8 MH and most of it is on hashvault. I belive only people with miners are from the actual team, because mining is losing money now.

Hopefully you dumped on time  Grin

It is known you are working for other project and only come here to spread FUD .

There you go guys.

THIS IS WHAT YOU INVESTED IN.

let me and my family burn in hell for eternity if I have any connections with any crpypto project, more than a regular investor / trader.

But "it is well known" rofl.
blueminingpool

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

As the hashrate dropped half and the price remained the same, this makes no difference for our mining rigs. Mining the same ammount of coins worth the same ammount of USD as before the patch.
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

Fork is applied, half of coins are now distributed in each block, but price remained the same, and hashrate is now half... Let´s hope the situation improves with time

probably need another fork with a decrease in the reward per block?
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

As the hashrate dropped half and the price remained the same, this makes no difference for our mining rigs. Mining the same ammount of coins worth the same ammount of USD as before the patch.

yes, but the daily amount of mined coins decreased by half, and therefore the offer for sale decreased by half
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

GRAFT has more awesome, researched, insightful, inspiring videos than 99% of projects out there (thanks in large part to Jose D) and we want everyone to see them!  Now proudly featured on the home page - check them out, you won't regret it!
https://www.graft.network/

graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

If the customer pays the GRAFT markers, and the seller wants to receive payment in the GRAFT markers, the funds will be automatically and instantly debited from the buyer's account. How many percent of the commission will the platform have?

The short answer is 0.6% + 0.1 GRFT (for RTA - instant transaction - in GRFT).

Here is the breakdown:

Full Supernodes RTA Fee (any RTA Tx): 0.5%
1/8 of this fee, or 0.0625% of the total RTA Tx amount, goes to each supernode participating in the RTA authorization sample.

Proxy Supernodes Fee (any RTA Tx): 0.1%
1/2 of this fee, or 0.05% of the total RTA Tx amount, goes to each supernode in the proxy pair that provides connectivity into the network (wallet and POS proxy supernodes).

Miner Transaction Fee (RTA): variable
Determined by the merchant service provider through the payment gateway, but not lower than 0.1 GRFT.

More information about GRAFT fees here:
https://www.graft.network/2018/09/01/changes-in-transaction-fee-structure-even-more-ways-to-earn-with-graft-network/

ppzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

The fork and halving SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT LEAST HALF A YEAR AGO. Actually, it should have been done as soon as the shit hit TO and dumping started.

How can you be so short-sighted!? Goodness, what will be your next "smart" move?

This project is so full of fails:
- first poorly planned cheat ICO,
- then failed mining scheme perfectly designed for dumping,
- dubious Verifone bait,
- promise to compensate - oops, on second thought, we fukked up - forget the promise, we have a new smart plan:
- Behold - THE HALVING!

What's next?
HALVING. PART 2?

Say, Graft, is this FUD too? Or reality? It's you who fudded your own idea.

Really wish it would go up but with that smart team there are strong doubts.
WCSSTORE

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I also noticed Graft on Verfone's website doubt they would add anything to their site if they thought it was a scam

https://www.verifone.com/en/us/merchant-marketplace  (scroll down and look to the right)
JPDiaz85

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

The fork and halving SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT LEAST HALF A YEAR AGO. Actually, it should have been done as soon as the shit hit TO and dumping started.

How can you be so short-sighted!? Goodness, what will be your next "smart" move?

This project is so full of fails:
- first poorly planned cheat ICO,
- then failed mining scheme perfectly designed for dumping,
- dubious Verifone bait,
- promise to compensate - oops, on second thought, we fukked up - forget the promise, we have a new smart plan:
- Behold - THE HALVING!

What's next?
HALVING. PART 2?

Say, Graft, is this FUD too? Or reality? It's you who fudded your own idea.

Really wish it would go up but with that smart team there are strong doubts.

Yes, this is FUD.
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Are all real-time transactions created equal? GRAFT vs Electroneum

Electroneum recently announced real-time transactions available as beta on their network. We wanted to take some time to shed some light on the difference in approaches between solutions like Electroneum and GRAFT.

With their approach, Electroneum is effectively following the centralized model of Bitpay, Coinbase, Coingate, GoUrl.io, and many other centralized crypto payment processing gateways in that they issue an authorization immediately as the transaction enters the transaction pool, without waiting for confirmations on the network. There is little innovation in this approach which is well-known to the industry. With centralized entity in the middle, the buyer and the merchant must rely on trusted party just like with traditional plastic payment processing, which means no privacy, no security, and a single point of control.

Unlike Bitpay and other centralized payment gateways, Electroneum shifts the risk of transaction not getting confirmed onto the merchant rather than absorbing it themselves.

Continue reading here: https://www.graft.network/2018/09/20/real-time-transactions-graft-vs-electroneum/

bisti

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

Electroneum recently announced real-time transactions available as beta on their network. We wanted to take some time to shed some light on the difference in approaches between solutions like Electroneum and GRAFT.

With their approach, Electroneum is effectively following the centralized model of Bitpay, Coinbase, Coingate, GoUrl.io, and many other centralized crypto payment processing gateways in that they issue an authorization immediately as the transaction enters the transaction pool, without waiting for confirmations on the network. There is little innovation in this approach which is well-known to the industry. With centralized entity in the middle, the buyer and the merchant must rely on trusted party just like with traditional plastic payment processing, which means no privacy, no security, and a single point of control.

If you could stop misleading people, that would be great. Stop telling nice little stories. GRAFT is slow and only thing that is keeping this alive is a about 50 miners on which entire network depends. FIFTY lol. FIFTY.
WCSSTORE

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

If you could stop misleading people, that would be great. Stop telling nice little stories. GRAFT is slow and only thing that is keeping this alive is a about 50 miners on which entire network depends. FIFTY lol. FIFTY.

Where did you look for the miners? There is 791 Miners just on hashvault.pro alone.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Despite some of the things i have read, the more I look the more I like this coin.  Wink

Mining now.

Lets see where it goes  Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Rechit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

My equipment for mining cost me $ 3,000, the net arrived now is $ 1.8 per day ... what is the profit of mining you say?)
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Where did you look for the miners? There is 791 Miners just on hashvault.pro alone.

FYI - this user - bisti - is continuously trolling GRAFT project on reddit and bitcointalk by providing false information in offensive form. We suspect he is employed by one of GRAFT "competitors".  He/she was blocked on reddit and now already blocked on bitcointalk after we reported to moderators.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Ya probably an ETN head  Grin

Feeling a little threatened perhaps lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

I have a wallet on Windows and a wallet on Android, and both of them are still locked for weeks. Why? None of it ever gets transferred to the "Main Balance". It stays in the balance with the hourglass. How do I fix this? As of now, I see no point mining it if I cant have access to my coins. Thankfully this was only a test session on android, but im more worried about my main balance on windows. I have electricity costs to maintain. Android has all available permissions, and windows has all its exceptions. There is no "ease of use". At least that I can see.

So these wallets have been like this for months and no one from GRAFT has any answers. I posted this weeks ago...nothing.  Not wasting any more time on these garbage wallets. All they do is lock your coins up on windows AND Android. Complete waste of time supporting this coin.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
trilade

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

My equipment for mining cost me $ 3,000, the net arrived now is $ 1.8 per day ... what is the profit of mining you say?)

You can mine any other algo/coin with your GPUs.
Would recommend you to choose the most profitable one.
As long as they keep the coin GPU friendly, therefore decentralised, we can't really blame the team for mining profits.
Rechit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Mining is not profitable in the current situation with crypto-currencies. And the belief that the price race will repeat itself as with bitkoyn is a self-deception, and only a child can believe in it.
bisti

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

FYI - this user - bisti - is continuously trolling GRAFT project on reddit and bitcointalk by providing false information in offensive form. We suspect he is employed by one of GRAFT "competitors".  He/she was blocked on reddit and now already blocked on bitcointalk after we reported to moderators.
Really, I am blocked?

As I already told you, I am not working with / for any competitor or any crypto project at all. But I wish I do, I would do anything to bury your scam project. Greetings from ICO buyer who got bitchslapped in the face.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: